Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spring is Here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:57 am

Jason leaned back on the grass and whistled a little turn he leaned from... Hungary? Or was it Austria? He did not dwell on it too much and continued to whistle. His eyes reflected the grinning moon - just about to come to an end in its cycle.

He stretched his arm out and touched the petals of a wild flower. Along with the slightly warmer air, it was obvious that it was now, officially, spring. He stopped whistling. While it is wonderful having the flowers and trees in bloom, and the added bonus of the warmer weather, he found that he had a love/hate relation ship with the warmer seasons. While they were the nicest to live through, there just never seemed that much time between sunrise and sunset.

He pouted, then began the whistle a completely different tune.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:07 am

Valora had been tending to the Passion Flowers and the Jasmin she had planted to grow up the arches leading onto the patio, loving the colour and look of the passion flower, and the scent of the Jasmin and how delicate it was. she had been totally immersed in tending to the plants, making sure they were weed free and healthy and ready for spring when she heard whistling and smelt an unfamiliar scent

silently, she stood up, drawing out a dagger as she moved across the grass without making a sound.

suddenly, she dashed over to the source of the whistling, and now had her dagger poised at his neck, straddling him, and holding him down with her spare hand.

who are you and why are you here? are you part of this coven?

her tone was calm and cool, eyes unwavering and sharp as she evaluated him.

had she seen him before? she felt like she remembered him
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 am

His whistling became irregular, and the tune was slowly became lost as he slide his eyes shut. His slipped into a doze, unable to stop himself in his comfortable position and the warm air.

He jolted, suddenly weight on his waist, and something sharp against his neck - confirming that it was probably not kinky... but that did not mean he was leaving that possibility out. His eyes now wide open, he was face to face with a growling red head, with tattoos on the left side of her face.

The little voice of Li Yu simply told him to stay sill and behave, and to answer the question - while she was running through ways to get out of the hold quickly if things became sticky.

"My name is Jason, I am apart of this coven - invited by Nicio while wondering the nearby town." He answered her easily and calmly, probably a little too carefree.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:54 am

Valora couldn't smell a lie, so she instantly eased up and stood back up again, backing off, now recognising him from the blood memories. she shuddered slightly at the memory.

she wouldn't attack a coven member.....except in mock fights with those that can withstand fighting her

my apologies then. i have woken from hibernation not that long ago and was unfamiliar with your scent. my name is Valora Morgenstern of the Vampire Warrior Family.

she bowed her head, and then sat down, leaning against a tree and resting an arm against her knee

please forgive my previous actions. i have been trained my entire life to act like that when confronted with possible threats to either my coven or my current client.

she allowed a small smile that still looked slightly foreign on her face, no real smile lines, or any lines that means she shows expression often, on her face
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 am

"Going already?" He cheekily said as the woman removed herself form him, looking a lot less tense.

He waved off her apology, and propped himself on his elbows. He looked her up and down, then grinned "Wonderful to meet you, Valora~"

He pushed himself up again, swiveling around to face her, legs crossed. He elbows now rested on his knees, and his head leaned on his hand that supported him. He was not going to be dozing back off anytime soon.

"Hey it's fine." He chuckled. "My mother would of loved you."

He hummed a little, then quickly went into small talk. "So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 am

she smiled a little wider, her electric green eyes falling on Jace

then i presume your mother was someone who valued quick actions and swiftly telling friends for enemies, and must have been a good fighter herself.

she paused for a moment, thinking

i have been here for several months now. the past two or three have been spent in a meditative hibernation state. i had a few issues to clear up in my head after certain events. it was much needed. after spending my whole life fighting, and going through hell and back, you get a little bit of emotional baggage

she chuckled quietly and let her eyes fall shut again, idly tracing a mark on the left side of her face, and silently wondering if she should put her shorts on eventually instead of wearing the trousers that were making her overheat currently
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 am

He laughed a little. "Yeah, she always favored those with those types of traits... Well, anyone that seemed pretty powerful. And she was beyond a good fighter... She was not someone you wanted to cross paths with." He shivered a little for those poor men that underestimated her.

He nodded a little as Valora explained herself for her hibernation, and answering his question."Sure, that is reasonable."

He hummed again and looked up at the inky sky, flecks of light glittered between the gathering clouds. Despite this the air was dry, so there was a good chance that the clouds were not going to let there water loose onto them. Jason shifted a little, wishing that they would, the heat from the long gone sun still around.

He stated the obvious: "Warm night tonight."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 am

she nodded

she sounds like a practical woman. i would like to spar with her

she then chuckled, nodding her head again in agreement. it really was very warm and dry. but then it could be worse...could be humid

aye, 'tis. i'm contemplating putting shorts on. these trousers are made of a thick material used for battle clothins *sigh* and the weather is too warm for them.

she hadn't worn shorts in ages, as up north, it was much cooler, and would like the opportunity to wear them
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 am

"She would of annihilation you." He dryly started.

He looked at her trousers, then gave another cheeky grin. "You could just take your trousers off~?" He blinked, and was inspired by his little thoughtless comment. He pulled his top up and over his head. He let out a little content sigh as the air touched his bare skin, rather then making him feel stuffy in his top.

"See, aren't I a genius?" He grinned and throw himself back on the ground, arms outstretched - letting the grass tickle his skin.

"Battle clothes? So, have you just been training, or do you constantly wear them?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 am

boy, i doubt she would. maybe beat me, but i would give her a run for her money, my entire family are fighters, and we begin training before we can even walk, going through mental trials. you don't know half the stuff i've been through, and the things i have done. these marks show i have endured and survived the very toughest of trials a Vampire could be put through. i've even had my own family try to kill me just because i earned these marks so swiftly and inherited the twin daggers that choose their owner

her voice had gone a little cooler, not liking when someone doubted her prowess as a fighter. she knew others had every potential to beat her. but she would never be killed by another fighter. she wouldn't allow it.

calming down again, she spoke

also, yes. i always wear them as i wish to be always ready for any kind of battle. i would usually wear some jacket made out of the same material, but it is far to warm for it in these southern regions
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:54 am

He raised his hands up in defense to her slightly icy and bitter tone. "Hey, I am not doubting you... But like I said, people underestimated my mother. She was, as they say nowadays, a fucking boss."

He hummed and flung his arms back on the ground, watching her cool off.

He reflected over his mothers death, then grinned "Her last words were "fuck this shit" as she was assassinated. What they did not know is that she knew they were tailing her. So, deciding that she can't be bothered to live much longer, killed all of his mates, then let him kill her in rage... Only to have my sister sneak up behind him and burn him to death in "revenge" because he was so blinded in anger..." He shivered once more at the thought of both women, glad that he has not seen his sister in a long time.

He looked over the trousers again, the hummed in thought. "Suit yourself." His eyes drifted around the garden, and landed on the pond that had the sky imprinted in wrinkles on it. He stretched the corners of his mouth again. "Want to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 am

apologies. i'm....not used to letting emotions show.....i tend to go over board with them. i'm still experiencing them anew really. but i don't doubt your mother was, as you say, a boss, at fighting. but, i think like your mother, i hate being underestimated as well.

she sighed quietly, stretching out and running her hand through her hair as she contemplated a swim

eventually, she nodded

sure, why not

at that, she then brought out a dagger and swiftly sliced through the material of her trousers, not caring about them as she had other pairs and was getting irked by the overheating. the current air she was wearing were quite old and worn any ways and weren't really battle ready

she tore off the legs and made them into rather short shorts, showing how long her legs were.

it had been a while since they'd been seen by others, and you could see how unnaturally pale, like the rest of her skin, was, making the blue and black marks that traced down to her thigh stand out
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

"Underestimating~" He sang with a grin.

As soon as she agreed, he flung his own trousers of - only standing in his red briefs.

He turned to look at Valora, or more specifically, her endless legs. His eyes drifted down the thigh with the tattoos that enhanced there length and gave them an exotic look. He grinned and gave a flirty wink. "Nice pair of legs, they are. You should be proud of them."

He diverted his attention back to the pond and sprinted towards it, his pony tail forced to move behind his shoulder. He called over to her to hurry up, then smoothly dived into the pond.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 am

she blushed slightly at the compliment, not having received many of those before and stood up, dusting off her ass before kicking off her boots and walking over to the edge of the pond, not making a single sound as she took of her weapons and laied them on a rock by the pool edge.

she tugged off her crop shirt, showing a deep green bra with a yellow design on the silky material, and she pulled off her gloves, leaving the items of clothing next to the weapons.

she then launched herself right into the deep end of the pond, easily entering the water like an arrow before angling back up to the surface and breaking through it

she threw her head back, flicking her red hair out her face, and she seemed....more at ease and younger without her face hiding half her face and making it look more stern and cold
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am

He resurfaced, taking a sharp breath of air. Then turn to were Valora was setting her gloves next to her wepons by the edge of the pond.

His eyes automatically shot to her breasts, and the line between them. He moved his eyes up to look into hers, instead of her cleavage, another little flirty smile on his face. "So, you not only have amazing legs, but also a gorgeous body and a pair of breasts to be proud of."

He grinned and dove back under water - not sure if that was taking it to far or not. Considering she did not attempt to harm him the first time he complimented her, he hoped that she would not harm him this time. Compliments like that is like walking on egg shells. Some woman loved it, others found it a type of harassment.

With his eyes opened, he turned to look at Valora, who was also submerged in the water. He gave her a little wave, then joined her in resurfacing. He flicked his own dark auburn out of his face - released from its pony tail while he was sill underwater, the band nor wrapped around his ankle.

He leaned back and floated on the water, the moon once again reflecting in his bright green eyes. "This is much better~" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Valora rolled her eyes at the compliment this time, finding it a bit much, but shrugged it off, liking some parts of the compliment

she rolled onto her back in the water, enjoying how cool it felt, and watched the moon as the light danced across the water, and liking how the water simply felt against her skin

she loved the calm moments in her hectic and war ridden life. it was a nice break

she glanced at jace from the corner of her eye, and saw that he was rather easy on the eyes, and also seemed to be a bit of a player.

she smirked inwardly, deciding to play with him slightly

Valora swam over to a rock an gracefully pulled herself onto it gracefully, sitting on the rock in a way that it would allow a person's eyes to simply flow over her, yet make her seem to be sitting like that naturally and is unaware of what the position does. she then just let her feet dip into the water, and leaned back slightly, laying back so her chest pushed out just a tiny bit due to the way the rocks were making her lay, and she shook her hair out, making water fly out and also drip down her, accenting every line of her

lets see how this would effect Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 am

He turned to watch he slip out of he pond and onto a rock. His body turn so the his legs were kicking underneath him, just so he could take her in properly.

He watch the water-droplets trickle down over her curves, like little crystals under the moon. The curves were further amplified by the way she sat - it made him unsure where to look first. His eyes flittered up and down, before looking back into her piercing eyes.

He swam smoothly over to her, propping an arm on the rock, nexxt to her. Thhe other hands fingertips feathery touched her skin from her toes, where dipped in the water, all the way up to the top of the knee. He gently began to move the tips of his fingers in little circles from where they were. With his eyes half lidded, he gave her another little grin - a little bit more then flirty, compared to the others.

He waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

Valora arched an eyebrow and allowed a small smirk, adjusting her position slightly and crossing one leg over the other and idly fiddled with the necklace she always wore

can i help you?

she didn't know where the 'seductress' side of her came from, but she decided to let it play, and her tone came out much more sultry and teasing than she thought she could ever achieve

her piercing eyes stayed on Jace, enjoying the feeling of warmth from his hands on her leg
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 am

"I think you can~" He purred, the corners of his lips still tugging in a smirk.

His hand followed the knee as crossed over the other. Completing one more lazy circle, he brushed the underside of her knee, over her pressure point.

He moved his hands to swiftly get himself up onto the rock - droplets also fell over the angles of his tanned and toned body. Thigh-to-thigh, he looked up to her through his eye-lashes. Not uncomfortable about the height diffidence (like most men), he leaned in a little - hand back on the knee, inching slowly up her thigh. Slow enough to see how far she was going to let this go.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 am

Valora grinned wider and simply let his hand trail up her leg, enjoying the sensation and the view of him as he pulled himself out of the water, and let her eyes trail over him as his hand went higher up her leg

she loved the sensation as his fingers ran over the back of her knees, that being a secret weakness for her as she was highly sensitive there, and used her tongue and teeth to fiddle with her lip piercing to try and maintain straight thinking

and what can i help you with then, Jace?

she leaned forwards slightly as well, arching her eyebrow higher as her smirk widened a little, eyes bright with new life and feeling freer that ever before as she flirted with this man before her
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 am

His hand dipped to trace patterns in her inner thigh with the digits of his slender fingers. The hand teasingly went higher, before stopping, a hand now just resting on her thigh.

He leaned up and grazed his teeth against her ear lope. "I think you know exactly what I need help with." He purred once more, a little more quite, and a little more seductive then the last. Loving the little smirk set on the woman before him - who had only just had a dagger against his throat.

He turned his head and pecked he cheek. Then corner of her mouth. Then her bottom lip. He licked the sensitive skin, kissing it again.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:56 am

she hummed in appreciation, letting her eyes fall shut as she continued to enjoy the sensations and grin

she leaned a little more forwards into the touches, nuzzling him almost, and let out a small throaty growl in appreciation. it had been a while since she was touched like this

she could take lead easily, but she wanted to see what would happen

why don't you show me what you want me to do, neh? surly it'll be more fun that way

she was stunned at her own confidence in going with her emotions instead of closing off, as her training has old her to do, but she wanted to let her hair down and play
Back to top Go down
Richard

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 am

He licked his teeth with a grin at her suggestive comment.

Carefully balanced on the rock, he pried her knees apart and settled between them. His hands rubbed her thighs, then they migrated up her sides and arms to push Valora's hands around his neck. Placing the hands on either side of her hips, he lent forward and nipped the pierced lip, then began to kiss her softly.

His hand, not being able to stay still too long, traced her spine until they reached the bra. Unclasping the bra he pulled away momentarily to fling the bra over her shoulder and to admire her. On hand settled behind the red-headed woman, while the other cupped her breast - his thumb brushing over her nipple. Leaning in he began to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

she moaned quietly into his mouth, leaning into each touch, and tightened her arms around his neck slightly, pulling him closer and angled her head to kiss him better as she opened her mouth slightly in invitation

she then let her hands trail from his neck and down his toned body, enjoying the firmness of his torso as she shifted slightly so she was closer to him

he smelt nice as well. slightly exotic. not like Sharifa's kind of exotic, that was all spices and sunlight. his was a more sweet exotic, like fresh grass and wine. it was a very pleasent scent, and he even tasted like it as well, making her head spin a little

her knees were either side of his hips now, and she was beginning to feel a little warmer now, despite the cool water taht still clung to her skin as she kissed Jace
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 am

He smirked into the kiss at her little moans, purring lightly at them and the hands exploring his body.

His hand that was not caressing her breast moved down and around her body until it reached the underside of her knee. His middle finger brushed the weak point repeatedly, and pulled her lep even closer to his body - forcing her weight back a little.

He peck her lips, then her throat, the began to kiss and nip at the neck where the pulse was set underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring is Here   Spring is Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring is Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: