Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Decorations - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:29 am

Dick face split into a wide ecstatic grin.

"You want me pounding in you?"

He had never heard Corban speak like this before. This whole experience was giving him the type of satisfaction and power kick that was so difficult to achieve.

He gave Corban a more lighthearted slap.

"There is a matter of height, sweetheart. But, you are rather convincing..."

He fetched a chair so he could stand over Corban again. He had to reappreciate the view. Especially now he was a drooling, tear-stained, hopeless mess.

Gorgeous.

He undid one cuff. The the other. He kept a steady grip on his wrists, not wanting him to collapse by his knees giving out or something.

He ensured that Corban fell to his knees at an appropriate pace.

Adrian's chest rose as he inhaled deeply.

"I'm aware," he gripped her hip so he could thrust up sharply, "no one is crueller than you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 am

Corban let out a shaky breath.

He'd done it again. Just gotten so into it that he'd blurted out his deep desires that he really wanted but really didnt at the same time.

And Dick seemed more than accommodating towards his desires.

He was thankful that Dick kept hold of him. His thighs were shaking and the help being lowered to his knees was much appreciated. Not that he was going to say that anytime soon.

Angela gasped sharply, nails biting sharply into Adrian's skin, scratching lightly bleeding grooves into his chest.

"You can be just as cruel sometimes, dear."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am

Dick hopped off the chair and kicked it out the way.

"Be good and put your hands behind your back."

He went over to the box supplied to him and picked out the single wide link he saw earlier. Perfect.

He kneeled down behind Corban, seeing if he had done the small task given to him.

Adrian hissed and jerked, bucking up into her. The lines down his chest stung.

"I'm perfectly fucking sweet." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 am

His shoulders slumped a little and his hands moved behind his back, resting at the dip just above his ass.

He could fight now, try to regain some shred of dignity by denying Dick, but what was the point? He wanted the pleasure. He wanted it so bad. Why did he need dignity when he could finally get the pleasure he wanted?

Angela gave a bark of laughter.

"I know you were educated, darling. There is little chance you mixed up the meaning of sweet."

She pressed her nails back into the cuts on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 am

"Good boy," Dick crooned and he clipped the wrists together.

"Now, stick your ass in the air. Let me see how desperate you are for my cock."

Adrian hissed and writhed, his cock throbbing inside her.

"Compared to you I fucking am."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 am

Corban shifted forwards, carefully so his shoulder didn't just bash the hardwood floor. His back arched, pushing his ass up for Dick.

His cheeks flooded with blood. He felt like a whore. Dick's slut, ready and waiting for him.

Angela drew backwards with feigned insult.

"You're so cruel to your wife, speaking so meanly to her."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 am

"Your ass is still so red."

He grabbed it and spread it. A noise of appreciation came from him.

"What a slut."

The cum was still noticeable between his thighs.

With a slap, Dick stood and fetched the jar of oil. He slicked his fingers and pressed two to Corban's entrance.

"I'm sure you know what to do now."

One of the cuts was deeper than the others. It welled up and began to drip over Adrian's nipple and his chest rose and fell in quick succession.

"I am sure she can cope. My wife is made of steel," he said the proudly. Her strong nature was what had drawn him to her.

It helped she had a pretty face too.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 am

He licked his lips, pressing into the hands spreading his cheeks. 

Sitting still, in the same exposed position, when Dick moved away from him, felt so ...good. An embarrassing sort of arousal he desperately loved.

He'd pushed back on the fingers before Dick even finished speaking.

He knew exactly what to do and exactly what he wanted to feel.

"She still has emotions." Another pout formed on her lips. She wanted to hear sweet words about her fall from her husbands lips.

Her fingers dipped into the blood that dripped over his nipple and smeared it over his chest, in the letter A.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 am

"Ah, ah, ah."

Dick pulled his fingers back as Corban moved.

He slapped him with his free hand.

"I want you to beg."

He wasn't going to waste any opportunity hearing Corban plead. He wanted to hear every sweat sound he made.

Adrian glanced down and licked his lips. He was sure the A didn't stand for Adrian.

"The steal of the most beautiful sword you have ever seen."

He wasn't the most eloquent with his words.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am

Corban groaned.

"Please, Dick. Please. Please. I want your fingers. I want you to fuck me. Please. Please."

Shame had officially left him.

Angela sighed softly with a disparaging shake of her head.

"It's a good thing I didn't marry you for your eloquence, darling." She would be sorely disappointed.

She raised her hand, smeared with his blood, and pressed her fingers to his lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 am

"That's it. I love it when you beg."

He pushed the two fingers into Corban and fucked him slowly with them to make him slick.

"And don't stop on my account. Keep going."

"Here I was thinking of taking up fucking poetry," he said before the finger was placed on his lip.

He opened his mouth and brought the first digit into his mouth. He could taste the metallic taste of blood. He bit down lightly on the knuckles and ground them between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:45 am

His hips rocked backwards eagerly as Dick thrust his fingers into him.

"Fuck, yes. Yes, please. Please. Harder." He'd never live this down. Never. This was going to hang over him like a could of embarrassing shame.

But right now he was loving every second of it.

Angela's other hand gripped Adrian's jaw roughly, nails pricking his skin. "Let go," she ordered.

"You're supposed to be fucking me. Making me feel good. Not trying to bite my fingers off."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 am

Dick licked his lips at all the noise Corban made. He had reduced him to this.

Corban was right in his thoughts. Dick was never going to let him live this down.

A third finger was added, his pace still steady but slow.

Adrian just grinned, baring his teeth. He gave a sharp thrust up.

See? He was still fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

Corban whined and shifted.

The third finger was a stretch. Uncomfortable. Not what he was used to.

Dick fingering him wasn't too strange a thing. Quite often he'd fuck him with a finger, or occasionally two while Corban was fucking him, or while he was feeding off him.

But three had never happened before.

She gasped, hips rolling eagerly when his thrust upwards sharply.

Her nails bit harder into his jaw, leaving behind crescent-shaped indents. "Let go of my fingers."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 am

"Relax," Dick said soothingly. He rubbed the small of Corban's back then dropped it between his legs to distract him with his cock.

Only light touches. He still didn't want him cumming yet.

"You're taking my fingers so well. Such a good slut for me, letting me stretch you for my cock."

God, Corban was going to be tight. It made Dick's cock twitch at the thought.

Adrian kept the fingers between his teeth and his smile turned into a wince. He was being a shit, partly to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am

He gave a pleased groan as fingers slipped between his legs to touch his cock.

The praise earned Dick a desperate little whimper. 

Fuck, he loved how sweet those words were in his ear.

A drop of precum dribbled from him, a string reaching the hardwood floor beneath him.

She pressed down on his tongue. Firmly and without mercy. At the same time her nails bit further into his cheeks. The crescent marks in danger of becoming crescent-shaped cuts. Her hips lifted, high enough that he slid out of her, and she settled back in his lap, pinning his cock between his stomach and her pelvis.

"You've lost the privilege to fuck me the way you want to."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:59 am

"Tell me when you're ready for my cock. There is no rush."

Although, from the amount of pre-cum Dick kelt when his hand made a pass at the head, Corban probably had very different ideas.

"I want to make you feel so good when I take you and fuck you hard. You have been so good for me. You deserve it."

Adrian gagged and he let go, the pain searing on the soft skin of his cheeks. He shuddered as she lifted off him and gasped as it was pinned.

"So what new privilege do I get?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Corban shivered, closing his eyes and just... revelled in the words.

Maybe he'd been more jealous of Sacha than he first thought.

Corban didn't realise how much he enjoyed - craved - Dick praising him like this, uttering sweet, dirty things in his ear. Usually it was him doing the whispering like this between them. He'd thought that was all there was to it.

No.

There was so much more.

"New jewellery," she purred, eyes lighting up as she drew herself to her feet. She padded over to the trunk Dick had been dipping into over the course of the afternoon, and returned to Adrian with four silver cuffs, and two single links.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Dick kept fingering and stretching him slowly.

He was honest in his sweet talk. He did want Corban to enjoy this, mostly because he wouldn't mind having him strung up again.

They still needed to close that gap between the number of spanks given.

Adrian leaned back on his elbows and raised an eyebrow. There was no hiding how his cock twitched.

"Depends on what it entails."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Corban's body began to relax, and the more he was fingered, the more comfortable and pleasurable the experience got.

He hadn't really been sparse on giving moans until now, but the number and volume was beginning to increase as his hips rocked more vigorously, pushing himself eagerly against Dick's fingers.

Angela looked down her nose at her husband, eyeing the blood smeared across his skin and the delicious way his cock twitched. Not for the first time, she was pleased she'd hexed him in that alley that night.

"If you're good, you may yet get to cum."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:23 pm

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous. "

Dick let go of Corban's cock seeing him begin to enjoy it more.

"So good."

He gave him another couple of slaps. More to make his ass bounce than to brighten the red.

"You take my fingers so well."

Adrian pulled on his lip and pushed his way up on his elbows. For him, too, he was glad she had hexed him.

"How do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 5:13 am

A whine sounded from him when Dick stopped touching his cock.

"No, please," he moaned and babbled a few more pleads under his breath. No he wanted more. So much more.

"Lay back," she ordered, moving to stand with a foot either side of his hips.

She dropped to her knees, straddling his stomach, and set the cool silver cuffs onto his chest. Then she reached for a wrist.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 am

"You want me to keep touching your cock?" He didn't wait for a reply. "Sorry, sweetheart, but I don't want to cumming so soon."

He groped Corban's ass, bit his lip and grinned.

"I want you to cum from my cock and my cock alone."

Adian's eyes darkened as he looked up at his naked wife. A view he will never tire of.

He inhaled deeply as the cool metal rested on his chest. Noticing she was reaching for the cuffs, he brought his wrist up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:52 am

Corban whined softly. Fuck, but he wanted more.

A little shiver ran down his spine at Dick's confession. Cum from the feeling of his cock... He was pretty sure he would.

Angela smiled when Adrian lifted his wrist. Her fingers curled around it lightly, pulling it up to her mouth. She pressed her lips lightly against the pulse point, then locked the first cuff around it. She repeated the action with his other wrist then stood again.

This time she straddled his face, facing his body.

"Bring your legs up to your chest. I want your ankles." Orders given, she pressed her cunt down against his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:02 am

Dick continued to finger him slowly, changing the angle to make it slightly less satisfying. He wasn't going to move on until he heard him beg for his cock.

Adrian tilted his head up and opened his mouth tongue as soon as she kneeled to down to lick eagerly the soft skin as soon as she pressed against him.

He brought his legs up and held on to the backs of his thighs, pulling them back as far as they would allow. His cock twitched shamelessly, precum dripping down it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: