Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:46 am

"Good. He'll make sure you're okay."

He trusted Sacha with that. He'd looked after Chai for years now. He was glad Dick had stayed with him and was okay.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night, at least?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:51 am

Dick flicked his eyes to Sacha then back down to his hands. He had been fiddling with them as he spoke on the phone.

"Judging by the amount of alcohol I drank and how much my feet hurt, I did."

He decided not to bring up the crying and sickness. Twice he was sick if he remembered right.

"I also made a new friend and she is called caramel shots."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:03 am

Fleck snorted. "Careful with her. She's a fickle friend."

Caramel shots were great until you were ten deep and couldn't see straight.

"Say hi to Sacha for me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:09 am

"Will do."

A small smile pulled up his face.

"Get whatever you need done, done. I'll be home soon," he promised.

Curling up with his boyfriend for the evening was a rather appealing thought.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:18 am

"Just have to pack up that commission and send it off. I managed to get it finished last night."

He was glad about that. It had been a bit of a pain.

"I'll see you soon. Love you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:29 am

"Okay, I love you too."

He wanted to say more, drag out the goodbye, but he didn't. Smile in place, he ended the call. All it took was for a morning phone call and the drama was sorted.

He quickly began typing.

Also, I'm sorry for making you worried last night. You're right, caramel vodka is a fickle friend. I'll make it up to you later, and to celebrate the finished commision. Wink 14:02

Takeaway? 14:02

He slid down to lay on the bed, hugging the pillow like a koala. Now he can recover from his hangover.

He turned his eyes up to Sacha.

"Fleck said hi."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:41 am

Is takeaway a euphemism now? xx 14.03

"Send him an eggplant emoji for me," Sacha purred back, stretching out with a quiet moan.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to make breakfast."

He sat up and shuffled to the edge of the bed. There, he stood. His naked ass, complete with finger-shaped bruises, was revealed to Dick.

"Pancakes okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:56 am

Hour of scrolling through Facebook and Instagram, and Fleck having rather hip siblings, have taught him valuable lessons. Like the eggplant emoji didn't always mean a literal eggplant. You could also have conversations purely out of emojis.

Very different from texting on his old phone. It was so much easier and a lot more fun. He could finally understand the obsession.

He sent Fleck the emoji, alongside with the peach.

Feeling rather flirty, he added:

I hope they are tasty enough for you? xx 14:03

Then a tongue emoji.

Cheeks red he looked up rather excitedly at the prospect of pancakes. Confronted with a bruised ass he quickly looked back down at his phone, almost getting whiplash.

"Yes. Please put some clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:01 am

"Only if you give me back my bank card," he bargained.

He sort of needed that, and Dick had kept it held hostage all night.

For me? They're your favourites, aren't they? x 14.03

Sacha obediently pulled on a pair of boxer briefs from the leather chest of drawers, then padded out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 am

Dick put his hand in his pocket and put in on the tableside. He forgot he even had it. Fuck, he forgot he how much he was using it all night, and not just for himself.

"I can pay you back."

Although he really didn't want to think how much that would be.

Dick followed Sacha out. He looked around him to take everything in before he looked back down at his phone. He tapped at the screen for a bit, thinking.

They are, and I'm craving it so badly right now. xx 14.04
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:24 am

"Don't worry about it."

He waved a hand dismissively.

It was at most a couple hundred euros. Pocket change, really. He didn't care. He'd made a new friend out of it, anyway. How could he complain?

The kitchen was large and minimal, decked out in black, grey and white, just like the bedroom.

Dick's phone buzzed. It wasn't just a text.

Fleck had sent a picture of his ass, boxers pulled down to the crease of his ass and thigh. A hint of his scar peeked over the fabric.

It's waiting for you xx 14.05
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:31 am

Dick glanced around the space. It was clean and spacious, he liked that.

But he didn't like how empty it felt.

His eyes turned down to his phone and they were greeted with the picture. The tips of his ears turned pink. He couldn't bring himself to answer straight away, his eyes lingering.

He took a seat the kitchen bar.

Looks smakable xx 14.05
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:35 am

Sacha hummed as he turned on the crepes maker and went in search for ingredients.

Just a couple minutes later he was ladling and spreading batter onto the hot maker.

The next photo Dick got was another picture of Fleck's ass. This one had a bright red handprint on it. 

It is xx 14.06
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

Dick pulled on his lip as he grinned, still flushed red. He saved the photo.

You won't even see the handprint later. xx 14.06
Show me your face, I want to see where I will be sitting later xx 14.06

"They smell good," he complimented, eyes still on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:46 am

I hope that's a promise x 14.06

The next photo that came through came after a pause.

It was a photo of Fleck's face from the nose downwards. His tongue was sticking out, showing off the piercing. His lips were pulled up at the corners into a grin. And hanging around his neck was a ball gag.

Just in case you want to shut me up when my mouth isn't busy x  14.08
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:56 am

Another lip pull. That photo was also being saved.

Goregrous 14.08
It will definatly come in useful ; ) xx 14.09

Dick lifted his phone up to take a photo of himself. The image looking back at him frowned.

"God, I look awful."

He looked exactly how he felt; hungover, tired and gross.

He sent him a rather vague one instead. He turned his head to the side to take a photo of the pale stretch of neck.

I can think of a few ways to keep your mouth busy beforehand xx 14.09
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:05 am

"That'll be those caramel shots," Sacha replied, stepping up to the table.

He set a plate of crepes and summer fruits down in front of Dick.

"She's one of those nasty bitch-friends that make you look like shit so she can feel better about herself," he continued on, heading back to the fridge to retrieve the whipped cream and lemon juice, and stopped off at a cupboard for the honey.

Fleck sent a photo of his mouth again, open in a grin, his tongue running slowly over his teeth.

So can I xx 14.11

The kisses were followed by an eggplant.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:18 am

He may as well set his phone to saving every photo that Fleck was sending at this rate.

Dick licked his lips as the pancakes set out in front of him, and refrained from demolishing them seeing Sacha pull out more toppings for it.

Show me the rest of your body xx 14.11

There was another usage of the eggplant.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:22 am

Sacha returned to the counter to make his own batch of crepes.

He made them slowly. Sacha preferred his crepes crispy - almost to the point of being burned.

The next photo that came through was of Fleck sprawled out on the bed. His long hair was draped over his chest. The ball gag was still around his neck. He was completely naked and his free hand was resting on his hip so close to his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:38 am

"Fuck," Dick murmured under his breath. His cock stirred between his legs and he crossed hem uncomfortably. His face could have probably cooked Sacha's pancakes.

He took a photo of his untouched pancakes and sent it to Fleck.

Hot. But can you beat these? xx 14.13

Another eggplant next to the squirting water droplets.

He had learned a lot over the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 am

Fleck was conversing only in photos now. 

He sent a couple pictures in quick succession.

He had the ballgag in his mouth, lips stretched around it.
His hand was around his cock, stroking it to life.
His fingers were slick, just pressed inside himself.

I think so xx 14.17
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 am

Dick spooned a few mouthfuls of pancakes into his mouth. There was a moan of appreciation. It has been a while since he had pancakes and oh he missed them.

His eyes went wide at the photos he was greeted with. They were doing nothing to help kill his boner. The opposite happened.

Eyes on Sacha's back, he turned his camera on for it to capture the lower portion of his face and neck.

Scooping up a bit of cream on his index finger, he licked it off, swirling his tongue around it. He pushed his own finger into his mouth and back out slowly.

He replied back with the video, adrenaline running through his veins.

I'm eating. Hopefully, that will keep your imagination happy for a while. love you xx 14.18

He wasn't going to go so far as to take a photo of his own cock in the middle of Sacha's kitchen. The sensational video will have to do.

He turned his phone on silent and put it face down. He did want to enjoy these pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:06 am

Sacha sat down opposite Dick a moment later, eyes falling on the Vampire's phone.

"Distracting you from my crepes, is he?"

He picked up the honey jar and drizzled it generously over his crepes and fruit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:10 am

Dick face flooded with colour. Nothing was said, but he felt called out.

He gave a little shrug.

"He just watched me for something," he said vaguely. "These are really good, by the way."

His own were already drowned in the sugary goodness of honey.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 am

"I hope so. My mother was quite a renowned patissier. I learned a lot from her in my youth."

He cut a small portion of the crepe with his fork and enjoyed it with a low moan. He loved the taste of honey.

His tongue ran over his lips, cleaning up a drizzle of honey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: