Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 am

Dick silently sunk low in his seat. These were things he didn't want to hear - especially in such detail.

He couldn't even relate and he wasn't even too sure if he wanted to.

Dick took another gulp but unfortunately only had a sip. He had managed to polish off another glass within in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 am

"Chai, you whore." Sacha kicked her foot, and she kicked his back.

The two glared at each other for a fraction of a second before laughing.

"How's work?" Chai asked conversationally, head tipping to the side. "Seen anything super freaky this week?"

Sacha arched a shaped brow. "Honey, we're in a big city. I see freaky shit every day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 am

Dick played with the stem of his now empty glass.

"What do you work as?" He asked, more willing to be conversational now the conversation diverted. Or, at least attempt to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 am

Sacha's dark eyes found Dick, and his lips quirked upwards.

"A paramedic."

Chai grinned. "He calls himself the hottest paramedic in Catania."

"I am the hottest paramedic in Catania. Not many people can pull off that red as good as I do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 am

Dick raised both of his brows. The look of surprise he had difficulty to mask.

"Oh, that's," unexpected, "pretty amazing." He meant it.

It confirmed what he thought when he spoke to Chai about how generous he was with money and his friend. Underneath all that, there was someone with a deep need to care for people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:04 am

Sacha gave a half-hearted shrug in response.

Sacha was a man that thrived off compliments, but he always felt... weird accepting compliments about his profession.

He was there to help others, not be praised for helping others.

"Mark it on the calendar. Sacha can actually be modest," Chai teased.

She set her empty glass down. "Your round now, Dickie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am

Dick looked at the empty glass then up at Chai. He raised a brow.

"I'm pretty sure I remember you promising me a round."

Despite complaining, he stood up and made his way over to the bar. A few minutes later he returned with a tray. They all had their respective drinks. Plus, shots.

"The bartender said the shots were on him"

The tray was placed down and he slid back into the boot. He picked one of the shots up to inspect it.

"I guess they must have some sort of deal going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:50 am

"You remember wrong," Chai called after him.

She'd promised a round on Sacha. She had made no such promises for herself. She was accompanied on either side by a rich man. She wasn't about to pay for her own drinks.

"Or he wants in your pants," Sacha added.

He looked up and leaned back so he could get a good look at the bartender who had served Dick. He raised his hand in a little wave and grinned.

"He has a thing for cute blonds. He so wants in your pants."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 am

"Don't bring his attention back over here then," he said with a hiss, cheeks pink.

He was perfectly fine having the attention of one man in his pants.

Still, he couldn't help but glance down at the three shots.

"Should I still drink it? I don't want to give him the wrong idea, but..."

It was a free shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 am

"Honey, if you don't, Chai and I will fight to the death over it."

Sacha picked up his shot and knocked it back, setting the glass back on the tabletop.

Then he picked up his gin and tonic. "Quick, quick, Dickie. Chai's a bitch in a fight. Pulls your hair and everything. I want to avoid that. I take good care of this. I'm not having it pulled out over a shot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:33 am

"I'm aware."

He shot Chai a look.

Not needing to be told twice, he knocked the shot back. It burned his throat and he grimaced.

"He can't think I'm that cute if he gives me some cheap shit."

The aftertaste was foul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 am

"The cheap shit gets you drunk faster, even if it isnt pleasant." Sacha gave a wave of his hand. "The drunker you are, the more likely you are to say yes to any propositions he makes."

He leaned forwards, brown eyes twinkling. "We'll keep you safe from him. Won't let him touch you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 am

That made Dick deeply uncomfortable.

His eyes flicked to the bar for a moment then back to Sacha's glittering eyes. He gave him a small smile.

"Thanks." He meant it, even if Sacha was fooling around.

He took a sip of his wine before trying for a larger smile.

"Maybe I could use Chai as a live shield. She's scary enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 am

Sacha laughed. "I wouldn't set Chai on anyone. That's just cruel."

"And you call me mean?" She kicked Sacha hard under the table. He whined.

"Dick, c'mon. Let's go dance before she breaks any bones." Sacha knocked back the last of his drink, then grabbed Dick's wrist, pulling him from the booth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

"Dance?!"

Dick still held on to his glass he was dragged. He liked dancing, he found it fun. But sometimes he needed to wait for the alcohol to hit. Especially when dancing with an acquaintance.

The alcohol may be starting to hit already, he considered, as he didn't resist Sacha and go back to the saftey of the booth and Chai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

"Yes. Dance with me."

Sacha grinned as he pulled Dick close. It wasn't an intimate close. Just friendly. The light rock song that was on was easy to move to, and Sacha danced with easy confidence.

"So you and Fleck? How did that happen?" he asked over the music. He was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

Dick swayed more than dance, still keeping in tune to the beat.

"Actually, uh, sort of like this," Dick laughed fondly.

"He was in the club, sketching of all things, so he caught my attention. I had far too many drinks and made him dance with me. I don't remember much but the next morning I woke up holding his sketchbook hostage and his number on my arm. So we went on a few dates, and, well..."

He grinned. The rest was history. Also, probably one of the best things to happen in his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 am

"Sketching in a club?" Sacha snorted and shook his head with a fond smile. "That boy..."

Fleck was truly an entity in his own.

Behind Sacha, Corban stepped into the bar. His hair was still tied back, but he was wearing jeans and a white wifebeater now, instead of shorts and a loose tshirt. 

His pale eyes searched the bar, stopping on someone sat at a booth by the door. He walked forward to greet her, hand resting on the back of her booth seat, and leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 am

Dick shared the fond smile and his eyes ended up landing on Sacha's boyfriend. He was about to point it out, but he ended up witnessing something in horror.

Oh no he fucking didn't.

Dick stormed through the crowd and grabbed Corban's arm. With strength many would find surprising, he spun him away from the woman and to face him. His grip was hard.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you cunt?!" Dick was seething. "Is this why you didn't want to go for drinks? So you can be a cheating piece of shit?"

Sacha was annoying, talked about his sex life too much, and was self-centred. Yet, deep down, he had a caring core. He didn't deserve this.

No one deserved this.

If Fleck ever did this to him, it would honestly break him. He couldn't bear to think how Sacha would feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 am

Sacha's brows drew together in confusion when Dick barged past him, turning to see what he was storming to in such anger.

On seeing Corban, a grin broke out on his face and he began towards him as well.

Corban was halfway through an affectionate greeting to Anna when the hard grip on his arm dragged him away from her. He winced, then looked down at the man screaming at him. Confusion drew his brows together.

"What?"

"Hey hey hey!" Sacha pushed between Dick and Corban, hand gripping Dicks and pulling. "What's going on?"

The woman Corban had greeted was the one to answer. "I don't know. He was just giving me a kiss and this kid... What the fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am

Dick took a step back when Sacha came between them, reluctantly letting go of the Corban's arm.

"She just said it herself. He was fucking kissing... her." He threw his hands in the woman's direction. He didn't take too kindly to being called a kid.

In retrospect, it would have been better to take Sacha and explain, then to have it in the open like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am

Sacha's face went blank and his eyes lit up with understanding.

He dropped his arm around Dick's shoulders and guided him away from the clusterfuck of a situation. "Walk with me, Dick. I'll deal with Corban in a minute."

He wasn't the joking man he was a little while ago. He didn't want to make light of Dick's obvious anger here. This was something to address seriously.

Sacha led Dick out into the beer garden. Thankfully it was pretty empty.

"Thank you, for that. Defending me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

Dick gave Corban and the woman a heated look before he followed Sacha out.

He was still simmering, but confusion was welling up inside him. Out of all the reactions Dick thought Sacha could have had, this calm seriousness wasn't one of them.

It wasn't even directed at Corban.

The frown on his face deepened at Sacha's words. He crossed his arms.

"That's... no problem?"

It is what anyone would do, right?

The confusion doubled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 am

"I could have explained it in there and it could have gotten messy and been full of drama, and I don't think you're the type that'd be okay with that."

Dick seemed very much like a quiet and into-himself sort of guy. Avoid drama and confrontation.

"Corban and I are in an open relationship." Getting down to brass tacks quickly was probably better.

"Anna, the woman in there. She's someone that he fools around with sometimes when he wants vagina instead of ass. He's not... dating her, per se. Not really. They're more like fuck buddies. I know about her. I have known about her for months."

He sat back, watching Dick as he waited for his reaction. Reactions to finding out that he was open were usually quite interesting. He wondered what Dick's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:03 am

His expression flicked. Light brows furrowed and unfurrowed, and his lips parted slightly as he processed everything that Sacha had said.

"... Oh."

Dick sat down as well, gripping his glass, still silent for a few more moments.

"Fuck, I feel like an ass now."

The grip on Corban's arm wasn't too kind. He had hurled insults at him, caused a whole scene.

All because he misunderstood the situation. All because he stormed off instead of pulling Sacha aside and explaining what he witnessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: