Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dead Boy Walking [c]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:19 am

She laughed as he buried his face in her stomach, both amused by his comment and the movement made her squirm a bit.

"Aw, feeling a little self-conscious?" She cupped his face as she cooed, making him look back up at her. "Don't worry, I think it is a rather lovely cock. A solid eight out of ten in both aesthetics, size and usage."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:22 am

Mads gave her a crooked grin, that stretched the little scar on his upper lip a little.

"I'll take an eight. Above average, but not enough to render my ego utterly noxious."

He pushed himself up with his forearms, pressing a feathery kiss to her lips before settling back down again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:30 am

She followed him back to stretch out the kiss before he was too far to reach. She wasn't in the mood to test out her flexibility and be sorely disappointed in comparison to her main three fuck buddies.

"Good boy," she laughed. She patted his cheek before cupping his jaw, absently running her thumb over the scar on his lip.

"Hey, what you said earlier about you meaning shit to me? You do realise I care about you a lot, fuck buddy or not," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:34 am

" I know." She cared about him. That was clear. Nicola didn't seem like the type to get this deep with people that she didn't care a lick about.

"I'm a distraction for you, beautiful." lips quirked upwards again under her gentle fingers. The smile wasn't warm.

"Just something for you to entertain before the next big thing comes along." Once again he pushed up to kiss her, leaning over her and this time not pulling back far.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:47 am

She didn't chase the second kiss, as easy as it would have been. Her lips quirked up, but her expression wasn't pleased.

"Don't say it like that. Whichever dumb fuck-boy I fall for next doesn't mean I'm going forget about you just because you're not a 'distraction' any more. You're a good friend, Mads. Seriously."

It was something she didn't want to fuck up.

Her hands dropped and skimmed over his collarbone.

"And I'm not going to lie, I am hoping the next big thing takes its sweet time. I like this - the thing between the four of us," she quickly tacked on. "I like you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:57 am

The tattooed skin under her fingertips shifted slightly and his shoulders hunched a little uncomfortable.

He didn't really know what to say to that.

He'd always had the sort of standoffish you're around because I want you around, not because we're close thing with Willow, and he'd just come to assume it was the same with the rest of them. He felt more like their pet poor person at times. Not that he minded that too much. It was better than alternatives that had sprung to mind.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:04 am

She waited for some sort of response and was greeted with silence.

Ah. Awkward.

It wasn't exactly the response she was hoping for when spilling her guts out a little.

So she did what was naturally the right response to brush away an awkward moment; she kissed him languidly. Nothing like the fleeting soft pecks she had been given. She curled her arms around his neck, one hand running through his hair, as she kissed him deeply.

The great thing about kissing was that there was little talking involved.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:06 am

Kissing Mads could do.

Kissing was easy.

Kissing had very little emotion involved.

His lips closed around Nicola's plump lower lip, and he sucked it gently, eyes falling shut as he lost himself in the kiss rather than the emotions that he didn't quite know how to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:15 am

A tiny noise came from the back of her throat as her bottom lip was sucked, and she shifted a little under Mads. The heel of her foot rubbed against his calves and thigh.

She pulled back to kiss the corner of his mouth. Then his jaw. Then his neck, just over his pulse point. She didn't suck on it. Instead, she left a lot of light and fleeting kisses.

"It sounds like its all kicking off," she mumbled against his skin.

There was the background noise of screaming coming from the TV.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:17 am

"Bet it was Tia," he murmured in response.

His eyes flickered open, but settled on her rather than the TV.

"Never trusted her. She's a two-faced bitch." He shifted to find her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 am

Nicola hummed in agreement.

"I bet she is someone who hates puppies." She said as their kiss momentarily broke. "Who hates puppies? Cunt-y people, that's who."

She made her way back down to his neck, deciding to graze the skin with her teeth rather than kiss at it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:28 am

"Maybe cat-" He grunted quietly when teeth scraped over his throat, eyes clenching shut again. "Cat people," he finished.

Cat people, cunt-y people. Same difference, really. One and the same.

He was accused of it often enough.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:32 am

She let out a little gasp and pushed him away by his shoulders.

"I forget," she narrowed her green eyes, "you're one of them. No better than Tia."

Her eyes travelled down between the space between them before looking back up at him suggestively.

"Only one way to make up for that; take your shirt off."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:36 am

"A heinous crime I'm regretfully guilty of." Cat people, truly the worst of the worst.

He paused for a moment, eyes running over her expression when she issued her demand.

"Well, if that's my only way of repenting..."

He sat back, kneeling between her parted thighs, and pulled his shirt up over his head, tossing it vaguely in the direction of the TV>
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:46 am

"The only way."

She pulled on her plump lip, grinning, as she leered. He was undeniably hot- No. He was smoking hot. Tattoos, scars and all. Washboard abs certainly did help.

Her hands ran up this waist, appreciating the toned muscle there.

"I think you're forgiven now. Maybe do a little dance?"

She stuck her tongue out teasingly between her teeth, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 am

His brow arched up in obvious disbelief at her request.

She wanted him to dance...?

Did she not know him at all, or was she suddenly hot for ridiculous theatre-dancing lap dances? Because that was all she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:53 am

Nicola burst into laughter at the look of disbelief she was given.

It was worth the shot. Even to get this kind of response.

"Come on, dance for me. Let me see those abs roll."

She drummed her fingers into his sides.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:54 am

"I think I'm fucking a masochist," he muttered to himself.

He sat back on his heels and tipped his head.

"Maybe you should dance or me instead? Show me how it's done and all that." He leered down at her, his pale eyes bright with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:58 am

"I'm having a lazy day. if you think I am going to dance for you, you can fuck right off."

Dancing required a certain amount of alcohol and mood. Especially in front of professional dancers.

"I guess I can give you this though."

She pulled up her shirt to reveal only one of her pert boobs. She gave it a slap to make it jiggle, giggling to herself, amused.

Ciro was a terrible, awful influence when it came to childish antics.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:59 am

Mads eyebrows shot to his hairline.

He watched her boob jiggle for a moment before his head bowed.

His shoulders started shaking, and soon he was full-blown laughing, holding himself up with a hand grasping the back of the couch.

At least the laughed was making his abs move. It was close enough to a lap dance for her, right?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:06 am

Her laughter doubled as Mads joined in. She didn't even need to slap her boob to make it jiggle now. It did it all by itself as she shook.

"H-hey! You're supposed to find it hot, not laugh at me!"

She was still giggling, pulling on her lip in an attempt to calm herself down. She couldn't even take the time to appreciate the contracting abs.

"Get a boner already!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:14 am

"Boner on command."

He slapped his own thigh, then stilled for a long moment.

"Nope, not a skill I have apparently. Oh well." His shoulders rolled. Clearly he wasn't losing sleep over that one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:17 am

She cupped her mouth, not bothering to pull her shirt down to cover the one boob. Or at least give it its matching friend.

"Boo!"

She began to clap her hands, chanting: "Boner! Boner! Boner!"

Yes. This was the most optimal way of turning someone on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:19 am

Mads waited patiently, little smile on his lips.

"Nope, nope still not working. Your ability to make boners happen on demand is worse than mine, looks like."

Poor Nicola was not getting that super power very right.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:20 am

She pouted when the magic didn't happen.

"Maybe I am using my mouth wrong?"

She managed to deliver the line in a serious tone, but she couldn't help but start giggling again at the cheesiness of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Boy Walking [c]   Dead Boy Walking [c] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Boy Walking [c]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next