Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Speakeasy [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:28 am

His gaze turned back at the man across the bar.

He wasn't looking at them right now, but he was sure he would be again soon. You didn't just buy an entire bottle of champagne for someone and drop your hunt when they didn't show much interest.

"Perhaps I should usher him over," he teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:45 am

Blue eyes glared at Ignacio.

"Perhaps you shouldn't."

It wasn't something he wanted to deal with.

He shoved the other vampires shoulder.

"And stop looking at him. I don't want to draw any attention or make him think that we are interested."

Sure, they were drinking his champagne, but who wouldn't? It was a good bottle. He wasn't about to let it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:02 am

"Are you jealous he has my attention and you don't?" he jibed, eyes moving from the man at the bar, to his companion.

A dark brow arched, and his lips curled upwards.

"Do you want me to devote my full attention to you, Dickie?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:10 am

Dick suddenly felt far too hot and unable hold Ignacio's gaze.

He turned his eyes down to the table and began to light another cigarette just so he had something to do with his hands. He fumbled with it.

"Considering the fact you were the one to invite yourself over, I suppose I would appreciate your attention."

He brought the cigarette to his lips and inhaled deeply as the match caught the end.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 am

Ignacio waved his hand over the top of the match when the cigarette caught, stealing the flame from the wood.

It danced around his fingers for a second before snuffing out.

"Then my attention is yours," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:22 am

"Ugh, don't say it like that."

He nudged Ignacio's shoulder again with his hand, the cigarette held delicately between his fingers.

"You make me sound like..." He hesitated, trying to find the right word. "Like one of your humans," he settled on.

That feeling caused twists in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 am

The grin that pulled at his lips when Dick shoved him and flustered fell at the younger Vampire's next words.

One of his humans.

"You're not."

The response was flat.

Dick was not one of his humans. He was so much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:32 am

"Then, what am I?"

He must had drunk a bottle of champagne by then. The fizz was going to his head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 am

"Someone who is getting very drunk."

Dick wouldn't have asked that sober. He probably wouldn't have asked that tipsy, either.

Dick was, indeed, getting rather drunk.

And Ignacio was definitely going to use that to avoid answering the question.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:43 am

Dick laughed, amused.

He wasn't sure what answer he wanted, but the answer he got certainly delighted him.

"That is very true!"

He drank some more champagne so he could become even further away from sobriety.

"I like you," he admitted like it was some great truth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am

"Now I know for sure you're drunk," he responded dryly.

He straightened up a little. "Perhaps it's time to finish up here and go back to the hotel."

Drunk Dick could be quite difficult to handle at times. He didn't want to get to the point that he couldn't get Dick home.

Again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:53 am

Dick waved the hand that held the cigarette, making ash fly.

"No, we don't. We've only just started for the evening, and we might get another bottle of champagne."

So what of the intentions of a bottle? Surely if they drank it uninterested, they wouldn't be bothered?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:55 am

Past the point of no return.

Dick was already at that difficult level of drunk.

"All right," he conceded. "But I reserve all right to laugh at you tomorrow when you can barely stand the light."

It was sure to happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:07 am

"You make it sound like you would consider otherwise."

Drunk he knew Ignacio would laugh whether he had the right to or not.

"But I will still get shitty with you, either way."

Hungover him wasn't friendly. Not that he was particularly the most friendly person anyway, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 am

"I'm being nice and forewarning you."

That was nice, right?

Ignacio sucked his teeth. "I'll just leave and let Giacinto deal with hungover you." That was a cruel fate. Giacinto had no sympathy for the hungover and was one of the cruellest people around.

It was funny when it wasn't you suffering.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:16 am

Dick groaned and rolled his head to the side.

"Please don't. You can laugh at me all you want as long as you don't leave her with me."

He rested his chin on the knuckles of his fingers, rather thoughtful looking. From a distance.

"I swear she makes me do all the worst jobs hungover, even when they don't need doing."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:32 pm

"She does," he agreed.

She had him, as well. Still did, occasionally.

Giacinto enjoyed making pain into misery. Especially to her family. Dick was just particularly easy to torment so he tended to get the brunt of it nowadays. Something Ignacio was beyond happy with.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Dick pulled a face, bottom lip jutting.

"Maybe I will avoid seeing her tomorrow."

Not that it had ever worked before.

"Or avoid going back to the hotel altogether."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:13 pm

"And do what? Take up our barfly's offer?" He tipped his head to the side, gesturing vaguely to the man that Dick had been steadfastly ignoring.

"You won't be able to avoid her forever."

Or at all.

Tony wasn't a person you could avoid.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:26 pm

This time, Dick turned his head and accidentally locked eyes. He snapped his head back round to Ignacio.

That was a mistake.

"I know. It is only until the hangover wears off."

He only wanted a little bit of peace.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:36 pm

"You think you'll be able to avoid her that long?"

Ignacio tittered a small laugh.

Giacinto could smell hangovers. She'd find him no matter what to cause him pain and misery while he was hanging.

Dick should have known that by now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 pm

He topped both of their glasses up, accidentally pouring too fast and causing them both to fizz over. All well.

"Have a little bit of faith."

The chair beside him scrapped across the floor and he turned to look. It was the man the sat from the other side of the room and ordered them a bottle of wine.

"You've almost finished the bottle. Good?"

He was - physically - older and not entirely unattractive. Everything about him screamed money, from the suit he wore to his accent. He wasn't from a shady part of town.

Dick shrugged.

"It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:00 pm

"In your ability to outsmart my wife? Never."

His eyes turned up to the barfly as he sat down at the table beside him.

"Oh, what's this? I've forgotten how to speak English. Shame," he muttered, gaze turning amusedly back to Dick.

Dick was alone here.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Dick turned to give Ignacio a betrayed look. But in all honesty, he didn't know what to expect. It seemed he took his wife's enjoyment in tormenting him.

The man inspected Ignacio over.

"Italian." An accusatory statement. "He dresses well, unlike the rest. A friend?"

Dick turned his gaze back to the man. Despite his initial hesitance, he seemed friendly enough. Not entirely a creep.

"Of sorts."

Right now, no, Ignacio wasn't his friend.

"Will Harp." The man extended his hand and Dick took it. The drink made him friendly.

"Dick," he said, simply. The man raised an eyebrow at the lack of last name given. His eyes flicked between the two again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Ignacio looked over the human with a bland and polite half-smile, like he didn't understand the insult.

Bastard.

He was Spanish royalty. Not some Italian street dog.

He watched the introductions then leaned over, placing a far-too-friendly hand on Dick's shoulder. Let the asshole assume.

"Not very polite, is he? Then... neither are you. Not going to introduce me to him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speakeasy [C]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: