Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Speakeasy [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:30 pm

The hand on his shoulder felt like a weight, it was remarkably steadying. Unlike many other times, he didn't batter it away or shot the other vampire a glare.

"Introduce yourself, or would you prefer to be a fly on the wall?"

The man's - Will's - lips thinned. He wasn't impressed with what he saw in front of him. He cleared his throat.

"What are your saying? I don't understand Italian."

"This is Ignacio," Dick said simply. Will just made an O sound. There was no hand extended to him.

He leaned in, resting an arm on his chair.

"What are you here for?"

"On tour." It was the easiest answer to give.

"I suppose you would like someone to show you the sights?"

He poured the new bottle into Dick's glass, which he had been drinking as they chatted.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm

"Certainly a fly. I wouldn't want to interrupt his wooing."

He gave Dick a teasing smile.

When he was introduced, he extended a polite hand. "It is," he spoke in a thick Italian accent, nothing like his usually light and smooth Spanish accent. "A pleasure, Signore Harp."

His fake smile faltered a little when his hand was refused and dropped it back to the table. "What an asshole," he insulted, back in Italian.

"Yes, Dick, would you like to see his sights?" he questioned, lips twitching upwards.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:54 pm

"I'm sure he has some nice sights to show," he argued.

Sure, he agreed, this man was an asshole. But he was topping his glass up and he felt some sort of defiance talking to him. Defiance against what, his sober self couldn't reply, too squashed down.

"Like where?"

"I would be able to get us a table to the best place in town. I also own a few upmarket hotels, I would like to show you them.

He went to cup his hand and Dick pulled it away take a drink. The other hand was armed with a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 pm

"Like his hotel room," Ignacio replied pointedly.

He tapped his fingernails against the stem of his empty glass. The little chink of nails hitting glass filled the air between the three of them.

He didn't like this man.

He didn't like him at all.

And he was going to be rude as fuck until the man was far far away from him and Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 am

The man further ignored Ignacio, his glass left empty. He kept trying to meet Dick's gaze as Dick attempted to look anywhere but him without looking like he was trying to avoid him.

He felt hot under the collar. Ignacio's pointed comment didn't help.

"... I see."

"What do you say? We could drink until sunrise tonight and have breakfast tomorrow?"

Will was leaning in far to close. Dick turned his head to look up at Ignacio.

"If you wanted to stop being a fly, I would appreciate it now."

He didn't fancy proving whatever point he was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:32 pm

"My English still isn't very good," he said unapologetically.

But he could drive this man off.

His hand slid up Dick's back and settled around his shoulder, pulling Dick closer with the hold.

"Dick enjoys... me." He hesitated as he spoke, as if he wasn't too sure of the words, and each word was wrapped so thickly in an Italian accent that he even struggled to understand it well.

His deep red eyes held Will's as he turned his head slightly and pressed a kiss to Dick's temple.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 pm

Dick inhaled deeply as his temple was kissed. Drunk, he was still hyperaware of the lightest brush of lips and stubble scratching as his skin.

Will looked between them both, less than impressed. His earlier suspicions seemingly confirmed. He looked as if he was about to argue, before deciding better. Then he decided, no, he wasn't going to be better.

"Does he now?"

His eyes flicked between the two before levelling Ignacio's gaze

"I can't imagine you have anything on offer that he enjoys."

He looked smug, enjoying the fact that the "Italian" would struggle to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 am

Ignacio's lips curled upwards, his eyes alight with amusement.

"I offer more than you."

His eyes trailed slowly and purposefully over Will's body, upper lip curling slightly.

His gaze then turned to Dick, and he pressed another kiss to the man's temple. "Yes, Dick?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:53 am

Will's face turned blotchy, Dick's own face was hot at the implications.

His mouth went dry at the question, unable to answer, uneasy the sudden spotlight he was put into. He wished he had snubbed Will as soon as he had walked over.

The smug expression returned on Will's face.

"Well, it seems that-"

"Yes." Dick's cigarette had gone out but he kept it between his fingers, rolling it between them. "He does."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:56 am

Ignacio grinned with the same smug expression that had just been wiped off Will's face.

Smug little asshole was shown what's what.

The Spaniard feathered a kiss to the corner of Dick's lips, eyes still stead of Will's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 am

Dick's breath hitched when he felt lips pressed against his skin, so close to his own, pulse rapid beneath.

He stood suddenly.

"I'm going for some air."

Will stood as well, only to be shoved out of the way by the man of his affections. He looked at Ignacio accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:16 am

Ignacio chuckled softly, watching Dick leave before he stood himself.

He adjusted his jacket and stepped past Will.

"You lost."

It was that simple. Will lost. Dick wasn't going to go and see the beautiful view of this man's hotel rooms.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:34 am

Dick stood outside, a new cigarette between his teeth, freshly lit. His jacket was forgotten in the speakeasy. Not that he needed it. It was cold, but it felt nice on his skin. He always prefered a cooler climate.

The doors to the illegal bar were closed, inconspicuous in the alleyway of a street.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am

Ignacio stepped outside into the sultry evening.

"You left quick."

He wasn't expecting Dick to jump up and run with his tail between his legs. He hoped he hadn't overstepped any boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:46 am

"As I said, I needed air," he snipped before taking a deep breath of smoke.

An arm was crossed over his front and there was a deep line between his brow as he stared as Ignacio. It was easy to take him all in without the directions of a busy, stuffy room. He turned away and exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:48 am

"Did something happen when I blinked?" he questioned, hackles raising a little.

"Because I certainly missed whatever just pissed you off."

He didn't understand what had tipped Dick so quickly. One moment they were fine, and now he was being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 am

"Maybe I don't like being used as a tool for a pissing contest?"

It wasn't the reason, not completely.

He still stood defensively, inhaling deeply again, the end of the cigarette lighting brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 am

"A pissing contest?"

Ignacio threw his arms out in disbelief. "You think I wanted that? I didn't even want to talk to the asshole! You got talking to him and then you asked me to get rid of him!"

How the fuck had this become his fault?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 am

"By what? Draping yourself all over me?"

He was throwing his own arm, ash flying.

"You really thought that was the best way to get rid of him? That I would agree with that?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 am

Ignacio rolled his eyes skywards.

"I didn't see you doing any fucking thing to discourage him. Is that why you're pissed off? I managed to get him to back down?"

He threw an arm out, back to the entrance of the bar. "Should I go get him for you? Tell him you're still interested? That you'll go to his hotel and spread your legs for him? Lord knows you need a good fuck. Might make you less fucking crazy!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 am

Dick stood back as if hit.

He stared at Ignacio for a long moment, breathing deeply through his nose, jaw clenched. The line between his brow softened as they upturned.

"I hate you," he stated, sourly. The burst of firey anger he normally had bypassed.

He opened his mouth as if to continue speaking before deciding otherwise. He looked away and took a drag, the nice buzz he had from the drink gone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:39 am

"That wasn't a no," he snorted disdainfully.

Ignacio strode past Dick, shaking his head.

"Taxi!" he yelled out, raising his arm when he got to the side of the road.

Fuck Dick and his constant need to victimise himself in front of him. He wasn't dealing with it any more tonight.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:53 am

Dick lingered for a long moment on the spot, not turning to look at Ignacio, just staring at the spot.

He heard a taxi pull up behind him and he turned.

"Wait-"

He ran and jumped into the taxi before it could pull away.

"Ignacio," he started then faltered.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:08 am

Ignacio let out an angry hiss of a breath.

"Wil you not learn to leave a sleeping dog alone? I left to get away from arguing about fucking nothing with you."

Ignacio turned himself bodily, turning his gaze out towards the street.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 am

Dick turned and stared at the window too, remaining silent throughout the taxi drive until they stopped outside the hotel and paid the driver. He still had an arm crossed over his chest and the old cigarette was swapped out so quickly with the last, it was difficult to believe he had a break between them at all.

"I don't like it," he started as the taxi drove off, "when people touch me so familiarly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speakeasy [C]   Speakeasy [C] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speakeasy [C]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: