Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][AU] Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:09 am

Dick took in a deep breath. He couldn't let Fleck go. Not now.

There was a lingering fear that if they didn't get anywhere now, they never will.

"I knew what happened between you and Krolia."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 am

"I haven't tried to hide it, Dick."

He raised a hand to one of the larger bruises on his skin.

He wasn't doing anything to hide them. He wasn't going to, either. He was going to move on and be happy with someone that wasn't going to hurt him like Dick had.

And he'd find out whether Krolia was that person the good old fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:18 am

Dick eyes turned down to where Fleck was pointing. He glanced away, taking a deep breath.

"I meant before."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:21 am

Fleck froze for a moment.

"Oh," he murmured softly.

Oh. What the hell was he supposed to say to that? For seven years Dick had known of his moment of weakness and hadn't said anything.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 am

"I'm not angry, not any more."

He crossed his arms, finding it difficult to look back up.

"You asked me why I thought you'd be happier without me? And I said that I wasn't naive? That's what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:13 pm

"Because of one mistake I made? Years ago?"

Dick couldn't be that vindictive. He would have known after years being together... right? Right?

That wasn't the sort of thing you could hide for so long.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:25 pm

"Yes." Point blank.

He made a gesture towards Fleck's neck.

"Obviously I wasn't completely wrong in thinking you would be happier elsewhere. It just wasn't Earth."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:29 pm

"You think this is happier?"

He, again, cupped his neck, his palm covering one of the larger bruises Krolia had left.

"No, Dick. This was attempting to move on from the best because the best left me abandoned on a fucking rock."

Dick couldn't use his mistakes, one mistake he'd made seven fucking years ago, and then his attempts to get over Dick, as reasoning for making him go to Earth. Fleck wouldn't stand for that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Something welled up in Dick's chest.

"Stop making it sound like I held a gun to your back when you got on that pod," he snapped. "I made sure you still had your communicator. You could have called anyone else - you did call someone else."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:09 pm

"You might as well have! For weeks all I heard was: you should go. It'll be better if you're there. Earth needs you more than we do. Go, leave, I don't care any more!"

He threw his arms out, his face livid.

"I let because I couldn't stand to hear you tell me how much you didn't want me around any more. I hoped that me not being around would have sparked something, some want to have me around again."

Fleck crumbled. For the first time in years, the man crumbled, looked defeated. "But it didn't, did it? Thirty-four days and the day you would realise that you did need me never came. So I called Krolia, and I'm trying to get over the fact that you don't want me any more, but just because you don't need me doesn't mean the rest of the universe doesnt."

The universe needed Voltron, and he could deal with living with the one person he wanted to need him that didn't for the sake of the rest of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:46 pm

The fleeting anger he felt dissolved when he watched the man crumble in front of him. His heart squeezed.

"I did miss you, Fleck," he said gently. "And I was going to send you a call, yesterday. But..."

As what he had gathered, Fleck was done waiting.

"I did- I do want you. I wanted and missed you since I watched you get on the pod. It is why I am here now, trying to fix this."

Although he was sure all he had done so far was widen the crack between them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 pm

"Dick..."

Fleck stepped forwards, and his hands raised, cupping Dick's cheeks gently. His thumbs ran over the apples of Dick's cheeks, his left thumb taking the time to trace a small scar where he'd been nicked in a battle a couple years ago.

"It... I don't think it can be fixed, Dick. If we go back... I'm always going to second guess. Wonder whether you'll have me leave again. I can't lie in that; with the constant what if."

He dipped his head slightly, pressing a kiss to Dick's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 am

Dick felt himself lean into in the hands. It took his all not to cry over the simple touch. He wanted to go back and slap himself for even thinking them being seperated was a better idea, for thinking 'this will work' every time he heard Fleck's messages.

Fleck's words didn't quite sink in until he felt his lips against his forehead.

He sucked in a shaky breath.

"Yet, you were able to carry around fucking Krolia for seven deco-phoebs, thinking I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 am

"That makes you a stronger person than I am."

He gave Dick's scarred cheek another tender stroke before backing off.

"I'm sorry I'm so weak." His lips quirked up into the saddest smile he'd ever had to muster. He couldnt defend himself. There was nothing to say to make what he'd done right. He wouldn't even try. Dick had every right to be angry at him for it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:00 am

Dick's cheeks became wet. He blinked a couple of times in a desperate attempt to stop them.

"It was always on my mind. I couldn't even bear to be in the same room with you when I found it. Then, I don't know, some shit happened with Zarkon. I never felt so relieved seeing that you were okay, and to have someone lay in bed with for a few moments of content happiness and pretend none of that shit was going on."

He swallowed. It hurt.

"So, I waited for you to tell me. You never did." He lifted his hands up. "We took control and dismantled the Galra Empire and it was just... the only thing I could think of. I thought that, that you were just staying with me out of obligation or you would eventually fuck off with someone else."

Dick turned his eyes downcast and crossed his arms. It was difficult to stop speaking.

"So, I thought we would be happier apart. I thought I would be happier apart from you." A pause. "I wasn't."

It truly was for utter and selfish reasons.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 am

"I'm sorry you had to carry that around with you for so long."

Seven years was too long to think and stew on something like that. He felt the flush of shame that always came with thinking on the mistake; and that was what it was: a mistake he had made a long, long time ago. Something had come from it, yes, but it was still something he shouldn't have done in his stupid youth.

"It's not true. I know saying it now won't change it, or help the situation, but there was no obligation in staying with you." There was never any obligation. He loved him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:24 am

Dick shook his head pursed his lips.

Right then, he would rather take the earlier angry and pissed off Fleck. At least that felt like they still had a chance to mend something. Not this sad and regretful feeling between them.

It felt final.

He let go of the body shaking sob he had been holding on to.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:27 am

Fleck turned his face away.

He didn't want to see Dick break down like this. Especially not knowing that he was the reason for these tears.

He felt the pit of guilt in his stomach eating away at him.

He was such an asshole.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, shifting, making a move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:39 am

Dick wanted so desperately for a hug. More specifically, a hug from Fleck. He liked how his arms would fit around him and how he could rest his face in the crook of his neck and breath him in. It was comforting.

He sniffed, looking up as he saw Fleck make a move.

"Don't go."

God, what a fucking hypocrite he was.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:41 am

"I-"

God, did he want to stay. He wanted to wrap himself around Dick and sooth away both their hurt with kisses and intimacy.

But that wasn't going to happen. The hurt both of them felt wasn't going away with a few kisses.

And it wasn't fair to pretend that it would.

"I should go. I'm sorry."

With more willpower than he thought he possessed, he stepped around Dick, and with his head down, strode out the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Return   [C][AU] Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] Return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2