Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Brrrr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 am

Fleck hummed to himself, arms crossed over the handle of the small trolley he was pushing around after Dick, who was dutifully carrying the list Trisola had given them, chest puffed out with great importance as he hunted down what she needed.

He meandered after his boyfriend with a smile, pushing the half-full cart down a refrigerated aisle.

By the yogurts that Trisola had specified a trolley was parked with a baby in the seat. The baby turned big brown eyes on Dick when he approached and lifted his arms, giving an exaggerated, full-bodied shiver. "Brrrrrr."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:32 am

Dick paused what he was doing and turned his attention to the shivering baby reaching up to him. Lately, the little devils have been melting his heart and this one wasn't the exception. His mouth stretched into a smile, the quest of retrieving groceries on hold.

"It's chilly, isn't it?"

He rubbed his bare arms which hadn't even goosed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:37 am

The little boy shivered again with another 'brrrr.'

His father, a tall slim man, laid a large hand on the boy's head affectionately. "Don't like the cold, huh, Cis?"

Fleck stopped beside Fleck, and smiled. The expression lit up his face. "Gennaro, good to see you. And look at you, bubba. You've gotten so big!"

Dick and the cold forgotten, Cisco reached out chubby hands to grab at Fleck, who more than happily hoisted him out of the trolley to hug the boy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 am

Dick's bottom lip jutted just a little when the baby blanked him in favour of Fleck. If Fleck didn't look so good holding a baby, he would have sulked.

He offered the friendly smile to who he guessed was the babies father.

Wait.

Oh.

Gennaro. Fleck's ex.

For reasons that were totally necessary and not because he felt a sudden tiny pang of possession and jealousy, he wound his arm Fleck's waist.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 am

"You're looking well, Fleck. I like the rugged man thing you've got going on. Very misleading," Gennaro teased good-naturedly, a crooked grin on his pierced lips.

Fleck snorted, bouncing a giddy Cisco in his arms. "Jealous I can grow a beard and you can't?"

"It's a travesty," came the immediate reply.

The two men grinned at each other. Despite the months of not seeing each other, they fell back into quipping each other so easily.

"Gennaro, this is Dick, my new keeper." He pressed a kiss to Dick's temple then grinned proudly.

"I'm surprised you haven't locked him up and thrown away the key yet, Dick," Gennaro teased. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 am

Was that flirting? It sounded like flirting.

He tilted his head into the kiss on his forehead.

No, he was overthinking things. They're not flirting. Fleck would never to that, not beyond the good-natured friendly flirting with friends.

"It's occasionally tempting."

Although considering it was him shoving his feet into his boyfriend's face this morning to gain his attention, the sentiment probably went both ways.

"It's good to meet you too, and this little one here."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:09 am

"Only occasionally? Have you tamed him? Taught him manners?"

Fleck snorted at the utter disbelief in Gennaro's tone. Really, he wasn't some misbehaving child.

Cisco caught hold of a loose lock of dark hair and gave it a swift yank. Fleck hissed. Cisco giggled maniacally. "Oh, you think that's funny, huh?"

He swooped Cisco over his head, then held him against his chest with one arm, tickling him with the other. "Huh? Do you think that's funny, little man?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 am

The smile given to Gennaro became a little more genuine.

"No, I just learnt to be more on his level."

Dick turned to look at Fleck and Cisco, melting once again at how much of a natural he was at this. Or maybe it was from all the experience with nieces and nephews. Either way, far too cute.

"I don't think you're giving him the chance to think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:31 am

Fleck let up on the tickle torture.

"I'm gonna torture him, then eat him up, then he won't think it's funny." With an exaggerated growl, he leaned over to 'eat' Cisco's stomach.

The boy squealed and shrieked and laughed, Fleck and Gennaro chuckling alongside him.

"Careful or he may fart. Nobody'll want to eat him then," Gennaro warned.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:36 am

Dick wrinkled his nose.

"I think it is too late for that warning."

The cuteness level most definitely dropped then as reality hit.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:40 am

Gennaro's nose wrinkled with Dick's as the smell hit him.

Fleck was completely unaffected and just carried on tickling and teasing the boy. After Leo had held him down and farted in his face, he was hardly affected by little farts like this one.

Leo's ass was fucking foul.

"He's hardly changed at all, has he?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 am

Dick gave Gennaro a considering look.

"I suppose not, no."

Was that some sort of dig? Because he did like to think that he and Fleck had both grown together and as individuals over the past few years. Or was it a whistful compliment, that Fleck was still the same sweet, fart-immune man Gennaro dated?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 am

Gennaro shook his head, but there was a fond smile on his face.

"All right, fart monsters. How about we wrap shopping up and go do something, huh? Your ma doesn't want s home until you're ready to fall asleep."

Fleck held Cisco closer. "We'll have to drop this shit back to home base first, but doing something sounds great. It's been so long, Gennaro."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 am

Dick looked between the two, his gaze landing on Gennaro.

"What were you thinking?"

Whether or not he was invited to this little reunion, he was going along.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:19 am

Gennaro shrugged. "How about Siracusa? Cisco's a regular fish fanatic here. Takes after Uncle Fleck there, ah?"

Fleck's lips curled upwards at the suggestion. "Siracusa sounds great. It's been ages since I've been to an aquarium."

Gennaro's brows shot up. "Really? I could barely keep you out of them." Fleck loved his fish. Gennaro couldn't even count the amount of times Fleck had dragged him to the local aquariums so he could sit and admire and draw the fish.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 am

Dick desperately wanted to avidly agree that he could barely keep Fleck out of the aquarium too.

"That sound's great!" He chucked in a couple pots of yoghurt and took hold of the trolly. "We can finish our shop off and meet you there later?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Gennaro's gaze followed Dick picking up a couple pots of yoghurt. "How about we pool? Makes sense not to waste all that fuel. I'll even give you a lift back home so you can drop them off."

Fleck stayed tensely silent for a long moment before giving a little sigh. "That would actually be great. Thanks, Naro."

He was almost reluctant to agree and let Gennaro help like that, but the man had always known when the family was struggling, and was always happy to help out as much as he could.

Even now, apparently.

"Great." The tall man grinned and scooped Cisco into his arms. "We'll finish up and go sit in the cafe until you're done."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:46 pm

"See you in a bit then, we shouldn't be too long."

He gave a tight smile before pushing his trolly around the corner and into the privacy of the next aisle. He checked over his shoulder to make sure that Gennaro wasn't a few steps behind them.

"He was," Dick drummed his fingers on the plastic handle of the trolly, "nice."

Which, annoyingly, seemed to be an accurate description of Fleck's ex. There was no reason for him to dislike him beyond petty jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:32 am

Fleck padded obediently behind Dick when they split ways.

"Naro's great." Fleck's lips pulled into a fond smile. Gennaro was arguably one of the best things that had happened in his life.

"What else do we have to get?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:44 am

Dick clicked his tongue. He wasn't sure what response he wanted to that, but agreement certainly wasn't there.

He pulled out his phone to check the list.

"We just need some eggs, cereal, bread and some quorn. Icecream isn't on the list but I do have a feeling we're out of it back home."

He flashed Fleck an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:47 am

"A feeling?" His pierced brow quirked upwards as he side-eyed Dick.

"Is that a mental 'I think we're out' feeling? Or a physical 'my belly's full of ice cream' feeling?"

He knew it was the latter. Dick had no self-control when it came to ice cream. No self-control whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:00 am

The grin grew on his face. He knew that Fleck knew that he finished it off. There was no point pretending otherwise.

"Well, technically it isn't now. While you were working yesterday I had a date with Colin Firth and ice cream was needed for the occasion."

With the tourist seasons ending and fewer hours at the cafe was needed, he found himself with more hours spare than he knew what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:04 am

"Colin Firth?" His nose wrinkled in distaste.

He wasn't much a fan of the actor, and he didn't understand how 90% of the world loved him either. What was it about him that people seemed to like? Fleck was stumped.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:11 am

"Don't judge."

Dick picked up a couple of loaves to compare.

"He was there for me long before you were."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 am

"I'm judging," he responded with a shake of his head.

He was definitely judging. If Dick was going to judge him for half of his celebrity crushes, then he was going to do the same. Colin Firth? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C]    Brrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Brrrr
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: