Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Brrrr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am

Fleck and Gennaro followed suit.

Gennaro held Cisco in one arm, and a bag in the other, while Fleck took care of the last couple of bags.

Fleck and Gennaro had better luck travelling through the band of animals. Following behind Dick meant that Dick was the one in the limelight.

"Trisola, my love, where are you?" Gennaro called out.

"Eh? Naro, is that you? Come here, boy and give me a hug!" Trisola appeared from the livingroom. "Oh! And who's this little bug?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:15 am

Dick's lips thinned as Gennaro greeted Trisola. Of course, the family would love him. He would probably fit back in snuggly, too.

He ignored the reunion in favour of silently putting the groceries away. There was no need for his input.

He placed a hand on Fleck's arm.

"Shall I grab our sketchbooks?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:18 am

"That'd be great."

Fleck leaned down to place a sound kiss on Dick's lips, one hand finding the Vampire's slim hip. His thumb slipped under the hem of his shirt and ran along the cool skin he found there.

"Can you grab my travel palette, too?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:48 am

Dick's eyes dropped from Fleck's gaze to his lips. He frowned.

"Sure."

He turned, left, and returned, now with a brown messenger bag slung over his shoulder.

"Is there anything else we need?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:55 am

Fleck watched Dick go with his own frown forming on his face. What was going on with Dick today? He was very hot and cold.

Shaking his head, he decided to search out Gennaro and his mother instead.

Trisola had basically stolen Cisco, and Fleck laughed as he came up beside Gennaro. "You'll never get him back, I hope you know."

"She can keep him," Gennaro snorted in return. "Messy and loud. He's like you but cuter."

Fleck thumped Gennaro's shoulder.

Gennaro grinned at Dick. "Just gotta fight mamma bear for my boy before she adopts him and I never see him again. Wanna head to the car? I might be here for a minute." Fighting Trisola for his son wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:12 am

"Okay. Good luck."

Dick headed out and reclaimed his spot in the car that, despite what they both said, still smelt like old ladies.

He pulled out his phone from his bag and looked through his messages. His thumb hovered over Sacha's face.

Metaphorically, if you're going on an impromptu day trip with your boyfriend, his ex and his ex's baby, how would you feel?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:17 am

Depends. Naro or Ale? came the instant reply

Another text came through after a moments pause.

If it's Alessio, abort right now. Drag Fleck home by his hair. Alessio is a real slut. He'll go after Fleck again even now he's with Ki
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:22 am

Noted.
But no, it's Nero.

Considering that text, he can take an educated guess where this was going to go. Naro is fine, or, don't be stupid, you have nothing to be worried about! It will just be in Sacha speak.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:26 am

Bitch you had me worried

Another pause, and while Dick waited, Fleck pulled himself up into the car. "You okay?"

Stick close, bathe Fleck in attention. Claim yo man!

Just enjoy the day, man. Naro's good
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:33 am

"Yeah, I'm good," he said, glancing down at his phone.

As reassuring as it was, it definitely wasn't the response he wanted.

He scootched forward in his seat meet Fleck between the gap of the drivers and passenger seat. He pressed a kiss to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:36 am

Fleck turned a smile down to Fleck, hand slipping to cup the nape of his neck, keeping him pressed against his shoulder for a moment before pulling him up gently to kiss his lips.

"You sure?"

Dick had been acting off. Fleck wasn't so oblivious that he hadn't noticed. He didn't want Dick to fester in some thought that was making him upset.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 2:47 am

"I'm sure," he promised.

He leaned in quick to give Fleck a lingering kiss. Then on his cheek, before he slid back into his seat, flipping his phone over and over again between hands as his gaze turned to the front door. He gave a reluctant sighed.

"This is just all a bit... strange."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:13 am

"Is it?"

He blinked in surprise. He didn' see anything strange about this. Gennaro was a friend. The two of them hung around with friends together all the time.

The door opened, and Gennaro sat Cisco into his baby seat, strapping the wriggling boy in with expertise borne of months of practise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:36 am

Dick raised his eyebrows but didn't answer back as Gennero opened the door. He looked down at his phone again to text back Sacha.

Thanks.

He tapped his thumb against the screen a couple of times, thinking.

But I just can't help but get annoyed with how nice he is and how well they get on.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:46 am

Don't worry your pretty head about it. Fleck called the whole thing off. He's not going to get back with Naro when he's got a fine ass like yours for his own I love you🍆

Gennaro situated himself in the drivers seat. "Ready to go see some fish?"

"You bet," Fleck replied eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 am

Dick resisted the urge to investigate and grill Sacha about everything he knew.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:19 am

Dick resisted the urge to investigate and grill Sacha about everything he knew.

Thanks Makes me feel a little bit better.

He decided he needed bitchier friends rather than ones that talk sense.

"Yep." He continued to play on his phone until a sudden grin stretched on his face. He leaned forward, tapping away at his phone. "You know what would be a great song to start off this trip?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 am

I'll make you feel perfect babe 🍆

The song suggestion made Fleck groan before Dick even spoke the name. He just knew.

"Please, no."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:00 am

Dick's grin stretched out further and he pressed play.

Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo

Just because he was entirely on board with this whole situation didn't mean he wasn't going to be an annoying shit when the opportunity arose.

Baby Shark, doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

He did the little biting actions with his hand by Fleck's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:03 am

Fleck groaned loudly when the music started up and curled in on himself, trying to flinch away from the noise.

"Oh hey!" Gennaro crowed. "Do do do do do do. Baby shark! Do do do do."

Cisco squealed, gripping at Dick's sleeve and shaking it in excitement as he recognised the tune.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:08 am

Dick showed Cisco his phone, that had the kids dancing across the screen with pops of bright colours and funny animations. He kept it just far away enough so that he couldn't grab at it.

With Gennaro singing along, he found himself singing along too.

All to make Fleck suffer more.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:13 am

Cisco bounced in his seat, beaming a bright smile up at Dick. He loved this song.

Gennaro sang along eagerly and happily.

Fleck curled further in on himself.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:47 am

Dick made Fleck suffer for a grand total of two minutes and sixteen seconds. That was only because the song went on for that long.

There was a quick intermission to text.

[C]    Brrrr - Page 3 Aubergine_1f346[C]    Brrrr - Page 3 Dagger-knife_1f5e1

"How about... this one next?"

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
And he said to the man, running the stand
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Got any grapes?"

He showed Cisco the phone again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 am

Fucking rude!

The next upbeat song had Cisco squealing again.

Gennaro was happy to sing along to this new song, too. All these songs were basically made for entertaining kids. He was sure he had heard the majority of them in the past few months.

Fleck cringed harder and curled up against the door trying to block out the sound.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:00 am

The gods must have been smiling down at Fleck as the video began to stop and start and stop and start and buffer.

Dick let out a little huff.

"I forgot that the signal was bad here."

He took the phone away to look at the message he received.

I know [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 Smiling-face-with-halo_1f607
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Brrrr
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: