Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laptops for Dummies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Laptops for Dummies  Empty
PostSubject: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

((Sorry this is a little bit too lengthy, but I felt a real need to write... Even though nothing exciting is happening in it Neutral *sits and waits for someone to reply, as a tumble weed flies by (holy shit, I rhymed Very Happy)*))

Richard pressed the power button on the laptop, making it light up. He was currently sitting in the study, mid-evening, with a storm making a fuss outside. He tapped his fingers on the wooden table while he waited, the noise accompanied by the hum of the laptop, and the constant howling wind and drumming of rain. He jumped a little at a large clatter of thunder, then forced himself to relax into the chair and focus on the dinosaur of a laptop.

The laptop was rarely used, as he often found it hard to keep up with the latest technology. The one he currently had was seven years old, with a lack scratches and dents to show for it. He did not remember the make of it. He waited patiently for the login screen, flicking threw his old journal where he wrote down his password - just to double check that he was correct.

Using only his index fingers, he tapped in the password. The chair creaked as he lent back again and waited for the start up screen.

He only ever used the laptop once or twice a month - simply to check his emails to see if an old friend had replied to his last, and to check the news.

He jumped again at another clash of thunder, then relaxed again. He distracted himself by sipping at his tea - then gagged when he realised it had gone cold. His attention quickly turned to laptop - now ready to use.

Painfully slowly, that would make an computer savoy person scream in frustration, he moved the cursor over the Internet Explorer icon and double clicked. He waited once again, not realising how slow his laptop was in this day and age, then checked his emails.

A frown made its way on his face when there was nothing in his inbox. He shrugged it off, and began to read different news sites - ranging in language. He flinched once more at another clash outside.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

El realized the man has been playing some sort of a weird gadget. He didn't remembered anything like it. Back on his days which he remembered, the only thing useful was a phone.

Besides the books and the ... whatever that square thing is put for. He didn't have a clue what that little letters have to do with the screen and everything. Of course, curiosity picks up and he finally spoke after glaring for quite a while.

"Is that thing useful ?" He wondered.

He lived for so long, but spend his time hunting and sleeping. Not much updated with technology since... forever.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 am

Richard jumped at the voice, engrossed in what he was reading - which had swayed away from news sites. He quickly closed the site and slapped the laptop shut. Face flushed pink, he turned to look at one of his least favourite coven member, stumbling over his answer.

"Oh, um. Yes, very. Well it, you know, takes a little bit of getting use to."

He span back round in his set so that he was facing away from the taller vampire, coughing in his hand.

"So, um, how do you find the mansion?" His embarrassment overshadowed his previous anger for the vampire, so he quickly used small talk to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 am

Hellsing looks changed when the man he quite hated flushed in pink. Almost mocking him that he looks like a girl that is. "Nevermind. " He quickly turned his face around the Chosen Regent. Just to make him piss off, he ignored Richard's question. Instead...

"I searched the nearest mansion with my familiars."
Hellsing started talking to a wall. He let out a tarantula from his hair and started brushing him. He still wanted to stay quiet in front of the regent. He hated him, or more likely, maybe not suited with him.He does appreciates him a bit though.

His mind has taken interest on the weird box that keeps on being clicked. A laptop. What's that anyway ? He didn't show any interest in the surface but... inside, he's filled with curiosity. He didn't wanted Richard to know though. That would make him his teacher, teacher means another above him meaning he hates him... AGAIN.

He decided to read a book about it. Once Richard has went away.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 am

Richard shrugged off the "nevermind." and opened his laptop back open, watching in despair when he realised he had to log in again. Slowly, he typed back in his password and waited for it to log him in.

"No, what I mean is; how do you find this mansion? Liveable? Clean?"

He looked down at his hand, where he twisted the ring on his left little finger. He did not feel looking back up at Hellsing - face still pink and his dislike for the vampire returning. Despite this dislike towards him, Richard tried to be pleasurable, or at least polite. And the first thing about being polite, or at least what he was taught, was to always have small talk with someone.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Hellsing stretched out his body a bit. He felt a bit stiff and he needed sleep. But as before, He likes to go in the library first, the quality of a place depends on it's source of intellect. " This will do." Not looking at Richard's face at all.

The man doesn't really hoped much from this place. He didn't want to make a comparison as well from his previous mansion-which was still a blur on his memory. In his hand, he found one book that interests him. A quite thick unknown novel ; "Faustian Series: Raphael, The two masked demon". He started flipping the book and somehow, asks his familiar to read for him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

Richard rolled his eyes, but held his tongue, at the stiff answer. Instead, he resumed to slowly tap at the laptops key-bored, opening back up Internet Explorer. Richard blinked at the Google search page, a little unsure of what to type in. What he was previously looking up was something that he wanted to do in private. After a few seconds of thought, he typed into the search bar, going back to the BBC news page - despite already reading through it.

Richard knotted his blonf brows in confusion, then turned his baby-blue eyes to look at Hellsing, twisting in his chair slightly while the laptop opened the BBC page.

"Pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"The room will do, yes ? Ah, but the bread here is not very good." He mumbled. Hard to admit that he loved the bread made in this house. He basically said something he likes to be .. unliked but also says something he dislikes be...dislikes. He restrained himself from speaking with the man.

A stiff aura surrounds the room. He was getting a bit bored as well. He leaned his face a bit to see what the Chosen Regent was doing. Typing... but not in a regular typewriter. He finds it amusing. Anything new should be amusing. Yet, he doesn't know a single bit about BBC or search bars... He pretended to understand though.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 am

Richard tried to hold his tongue once more, but he could not slip out a slightly annoyed mutter; "Nobody asked for your opinion on the bread." as he turning back to the now open website.

The blue-eyed vampire ignored the other, and the awkward atmosphere that was slowly seeping around the pair. It was not particularly pleasant, but he honestly could not find it in himself to care that this was the type of relationship he now shared with the taller vampire. He did not know him previously, and the other vampire was not exactly polite when he introduced himself. Plus, he did not feel that he was going to be a large impact on his life.

Richard blatantly ignored that this was the type of relationship use to share with Ignicio.

He occupied himself with the laptop, re-reading information that he already knew. He hoped that he would bore the man to death, so that he would leave. Instead, he had a eerie feeling that he was being watched, so he swivelled round once again, noticing the other vampires eye-site on the laptop.

"You know what a laptop is, right?" He knew he had no right to say this, not being up to date with technology. But he could not help the childish thrill of maybe knowing about something, that his coven member did not know about. Maybe.

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Quote :
"Nobody asked for your opinion on the bread."

"I'm talking to the familiar, yes ? Not the Chosen Regent that was typing. " He made a mockery of the man once more. He rather talk to the spiders, the wall, maybe the book better than that man.

The heterochrome leaned his face to his palm. Just looking at the blank box that the man has been reading. Really ? What is that thing ? it looks not fun at all but the Chosen Regent seems to be able to use it for hours. "Laptop? Is that thing a name of the newest bread ? " He asked calmly. He seems not to understand a single word the man used but whatever...

OOC: Uh Oh... A mistake there El... Scared
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

Richard gritted his teeth as the man mocked him. Again.

He inhaled slowly, then exhaled just as slow. He was going to keep his temper in check. It never goes well for him when he doesn't. Instead, he carried on trying to ignore him.

He paused and blinked at Hellsing, replaying what the vampire just said. A little grin appeared on his lips, and he snickered behind his hand at Hellsing's unacknowledged response. He turned his snickering face away a little from the taller vampire on instinct. It was to funny to him because it came from Hellsing, and would probably be less funny if it came out of the mouth of any other vampire. Quickly, he calmed down, but there was still an amused twinkle in his baby-blue eyes, and a twitch in the corner of his lips.

"No, a laptop s this," he tapped the laptop in front of him to indicate what the 'this' was, "not a type of bread."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 pm

He felt being laughed at by the Chosen Regent. Really ? Did he said something very amusing ?

Oh... A Mistake...
He quickly rubbed his blush out of his face. The Chosen regent was snickering behind him, he knows it. Being asleep for hundreds of years, unable to cope with technology, now.. this happens.

Still... is that thing useful ? " ... I see. " He hid his face. Burying his curiosity this time. He was... blushing, blaming his own foolish mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

He was almost caught by surprise when he saw the taller vampires cheeks dusted with pink. Then again, he was laughing at him... Not that he cared too much, considering the he could not bring himself to like the man too much, currently.

He turned back to his laptop, seeing as the other vampire was going to say no more. Ah, at least he was being distracted from the thunder outside, he thought. So, he guessed he could tank this vampire he disliked for something... Not that he would say that out load, of course.

He tapped at the computer again, going round on other stories, hoping to find one that he had not read.

"So... I am guessing you are not that up to date on technology?"

While he disliked the vampire, it did not seem that he was going to be leaving anytime soon. And now that he had relaxed a little, thanks to the others little mistake, he decided he could try to ease there obvious dislike for each other through small talk. Weather that would work or not, he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Hellsing didn't say a word.Yes. He didn't cope with technology thank you very much.He didn't want to admit it though. he has too much pride hidden in hidden in his self. A pride which makes everyone hates him very much. He didn't mind the hatred, everyone deserves their own opinion.

He hates small talks though. It's like... a plan to try to know him batter. He hates it. He will just be used again. Playing through their strings and all. He hates the term "Just as Planned". He might hated the idea being here as well. He didn't put a face, he just tries to get on with it for a while. The Chosen Regent seems harmless for now, no need to put an alert.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 am

Richard waited, then huffed when the other vampire did not answer him. He turned round to ignore him, biting his tongue again to stop any angry remark coming out. Trying to pull back his hot-hotheadedness and be on a more mellow side was hard, he decided. Working on his temper was one of his goals this year... As it was the year before, and the year before that. Only, this year, he planned to work on it.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, searching through the webpages. Then asked out of curiosity; "So, why did you come in here? Do you want so thing?" he may or may not of accidentally slipped in a snappish tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Hellsing sighed. "Not sure. I have nowhere to go and I desperately needed a place I called home. I am alone and... "Suddenly he clenches his fist and starts having teary eyes.He is responding to the Chosen Regent's questions ? What has happened so suddenlly ?

" I... I am scared of what I am. Scared of my own devil lips."He murmured. Somehow, it seems like his personality has changed. A bit drastically.He suddenly, grabbed the book his familiar was reading and opened it himself. Started...reading it himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:21 am

A place to stay? A place to call home? Richard paused and mulled over the words. Now he thought about it, it seemed that most of the covens members joined because they had nowhere. Granted, not all of them joined for that reason, but a fair amount did. He himself did not have anywhere until Giacinto spotted him, and the stroke of luck that he could take them to wear they wanted.

Biting his lip, he turned to the other vampire that he hated, that did not seem as prominent at this moment time. Facing slightly away form him, he watched the other vampire read a book... On something. He count not quiet make out the title.

"You are not exactly the easiest of people to get along with." Richard knew that he was not one to talk, but he made that comment anyway. He assumed when Hellsing said he was scared of his 'devil lips', it meant that he often said the wrong thing. Of course, he could of been entirely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:09 am

Hellsing hid his face , looking at the book. He looks quite sad and... maybe... alone. " I got that a lot, I... I have no comment on the subject. Sometimes I just.. did... " He smiled a bit. A little force smile on his face.

"I am.. this way, I guess. Unsure. " He smiled simply. Nothing. He felt nothing that time. Something of him that seems just rushed out like water.His words are flowing like never before.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:02 am

Richard sat uncomfortable, a little unsure on how to deal with this vampire. Comforting people was difficult for him if it was with someone he was close with, let alone someone he did not particularly like. Then again, not many people seemed to like being cooed over anyway.

Fidgeting in his seat, he sighed and rubbed his temple. Glancing down so that he was not looking at the odd smile, something he had yet to see on Hellsing's face.

"Well... I guess you can't help who you are." Like he was with his temper he was constantly (or not) trying to keep intact. Plus, he found it hard to be angry at someone who looked down... well, every now and then there was an exception. "But, you could also work on it?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:20 am

Hellsing let out a cheeky smile. "Nope! "He smacked the Chosen Regent with his thick book. " You called yourself A Chosen Regent and couldn't see crocodile tears like that ? How pathetic..." He let out a little laughter. He could alrady see the reaction from the blonde man.

It's fun for him to play with the Chosen Regent.His smile then turned into a glare. " And how dare you commented me about my actions. It's for your own good, no ? " He smirked.

He has that playful side of him, which mostly irritates everyone. It's his nature not to be afraid, but to be unexpected. He threw the book , let it be captured by his familiars. Taking a glimpse at the Chosen regent. He wondered how he is.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:54 am

Richard stared dumbly at Hellsing for a few seconds, even after he was whacked with a book.

After repeating what the other Vampire said the third time in his head, he started seeing red. "Y-you!" He growled almost leaping out if his to push himself as close to Hellsing as possible, finding the words to explode in his face. His words turned into something that sounded like gibberish as he shock in anger at being deceived, forced to act all 'soft'. Plus to add salt to the wounds, this man, who was creeping up the 'Things that Richard hated list', was mocking him.

"I am perfectly good Chosen regent, thank you very much! And you are that pathetic one for acting so- so soppy in the first place!" his anger found himself lost for words again, after shouting, causing him to growl once more.

"And how dare I comment on your actions, I have perfectly every right, you-!" No, temper. He was going to control it, He was not going to swing his fist at the taller vampire. Unclenching and then clenching his hands again, he brought both of them fiercely back down to his sides, hissing: "Bastard."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Quote :
"Y-you!"

That word picked up as a success to the man's laughter. He did it. He tricked the Chosen Regent he... quite hated. He can't help but to have a mischievous face that time. It's really fun to tease people till their anger heated up. It is.. his beautiful proud specialty.

"Sloppy ? You like that ? It's quite fun to do when you're bored."
He smirked."Your face... it amuses me. Good job." He smiled once more, making The Chosen Regent as his part-time entertainment. The face, the brows lifted, so hysterical. Why does everybody seems to be such foul mood. His fault? Never.

He heard his hiss, but he didn't respond. Not yet, he's waiting for another time to...

Slash!

Suddenly, he slashed the Chosen Regent's bangs in a straight cut.

"No word play if you're against me. And, please. we're in a library~ " He smiled darkly. His words doesn't actually matched his actions.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:44 am

Richards jaw fell loosely open, lost for words, as he watched strands of fair hair, his fair hair, fall on the wooden floor.

Inhale slowly.

Exhale just as slowly.

Try and count to ten.

Before he could even get the the number four, he pounced at the other vampire, rage in his eyes and intent to tear the smug smirk off the taller vampires face. He aimed to rip the sliver rapier from Hellsing's hands, ignoring that hand to hand combat was not his forte and how childish this was. Plus the fact that the study might end up in a mess that he will have to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:01 am

Hellsing was not shocked by the man's actions. He remembered having worse, a gun pulled from his enemies that time. It was fun, while it lasted.His rapier was taken away, and the man didn't resist at all being hit to the ground.It was futile to fight a Hellsing Guilliaume in hand to hand combat. He didn't say he aced it but he always had confidence to win at EVERYTHING.

"So, this is your game CHOSEN REGENT." He started raising his voice.Now, it's the perfect time to show his true anger. Yes, he hated it, he hated the whole place trying to make it sounded like he's above everybody. He was under nobody, NOBODY! He won't allow anybody who steps into his way.

He pushed the man aside, letting his precious rapier taken by the Chosen Regent he hated. He didn't mind the rapier. He has some more in his back.He pulled out an Estoc, actually to be and odd pair with the rapier. The heterochrome smiled a bit devilishly to the man.

"Fight now? Or, take it to somewhere else ? I do prefer the garden. The roses blooms nicely to the moonflowers. "

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:23 am

Richard did not flinch as he was pushed aside and the sound of the taller vampire's voice raising. Throwing the Rapier across the room, ignoring that it his the bottom of the wall with a thud, denting it slightly, he gave Hellsing a dark look.

Then he eyed the Estoc. Normally, he would of taken his time to admire and study it, but he was too angry to do so. Instead, he was resisting the urge to slip into his tiger form in his anger - something that normally happened, despite that fact that it would probably put him at a disadvantage. A tiger was a tiger, nothing special about it. While it could easily kill a unarmed human, he was against an armed vampire. Yet, already, he could feel a growl in the back of his throat, and his nails becoming sharper and longer.

No, temper, he mentally reminded himself.

As Hellsing spoke, he began to try to count to ten again before, replying: "No." It was so easy to say 'fine' in a heart beat, but somewhere in his anger he reminded himself he is at a major disadvantage - it would be stupid to say 'fine'. "Fighting is childish." He mirrored Hellsing's smile, ignoring the fact that he was also participating in this almost fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laptops for Dummies    Laptops for Dummies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Laptops for Dummies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library :: Study-
Jump to: