Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Shar Reboot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Shar Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Shar Reboot   Shar Reboot EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:47 am

just to let everyone know, any old threads involving shar are to be completely ignored as i want to delete them and restart her character. it has been brought to my attention that she's getting a bit much and i thoroughly agree now that i think about it and look things over......dude....i even cringe at her mary-sue-ness.......MY CHARACTER BECAME WHAT I HATED THE MOST! *cries in an emo corner* Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Scared Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

Shar Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shar Reboot   Shar Reboot EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 am

Would you like me to find and delete them hun?
Back to top Go down

Shar Reboot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Important Notices-
Jump to: