Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:13 am

His eyes screwed closed and he tensed again when Avira pressed another kiss to his throat.

Dammit, he needed to relax. Avira was not going to try and tear his throat out. Avira was not someone that wanted him dead. Avira liked him. Avira was nice. Avira cared...

His lips quirked into a grin as his eyes opened again.

"It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean.
"

He leaned down and pressed a soft, lingering kiss to Avira's lips. "Oh, look, I caught one. Aren't I lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:20 am

Avira laughed breathlessly. This was the second time he had done that in Coilean’s presence. Second time he had done that in over a hundred years.

“Silly….” he murmured softly.

Tugging softly at his hair, Avira leaned up and caught Coilean’s mouth in another gentle kiss. He didn’t pull back for a long time, and when he did, he nuzzled his way against the nape of his neck, closing his eyes. If permitted, Avira was content to just lay here.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:37 am

"I wouldn't be me if I wasn't, now, would I?"

He gave the canine-purr when his hair was tugged and his lips moved gently over Avira's.

And when the vampire made himself comfortable, he carried on walking, silver eyes turning back to find the cats trailing after them.

"You two doing okay? Neither of you are melting in the rain, are you?" He could never understand cats hate for water. He loved water. There was nothing better than a nice long swim on a hot day or a nice hot shower when he was feeling chilly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:44 am

Caterva hissed loudly, Ignis let out a pitiful mew. It wasn’t that they hated water, or the rain. It was just highly unpleasant to be this small and in a torrential downpour, mud underfoot and no Avira to be held by.

Speaking of Avira, the vampire found himself dozing. He didn’t mean to, but conscious thought was slipping away and his eyes had fluttered closed. Despite himself, he found himself drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:01 am

He arched a brow at them. "If I were nicer, I might have offered one of you my shoulder and the other Avira's stomach. But-" He shrugged. that said it all. As nice as he was, he wasn't nice enough to risk wet cats on his person. He didn't like cat scratches at all.

The Lycan smiled when he felt Avira's breath even out.

He was so relaxed in his presence that he would allow himself to fall asleep?

That was touching. And more meaningful than all the sweet words teh vampire could ever say.

He was trusted enough to be allowed so close to a vampire - his natural enemy - while he slept.

It was a big deal for him.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:04 am

Caterva and Ignis stopped their complaining when they realized Avira was asleep.

Their master did not sleep very much. As a vampire, he didn’t really have to. But even vampires need to sleep sometimes, lest they wear down their bodies like any other living creature. Avira slept less than he should, especially now.

A new place, new people, it frightened him, though he didn’t say it.

But here it was, in the arms of a werewolf, sleeping as if there was nothing in the world that could disturb him. They knew better than to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the Abandoned Buildings   Amongst the Abandoned Buildings - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amongst the Abandoned Buildings
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Outskirts-
Jump to: