Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Camille and Richard Meet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

"You were in a bit of a rush then?" He tried to twitch his lip at the 'joke' to make the situation a little more light-hearted, and not so depressing for either of them. But he couldn't. Really, reflecting on what he just said, it sounded horrible.

He pulled a little on the grass, then hesitated. "At least you managed to grab something before you left, I did not even grab a penny."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Camille was surprised. "You... ran away too?" he was glad that there was somebody here who might understand. Although even if Richard did, he wasn't sure that he would find the words to express his feelings.

"Actually... don't worry. You don't have to tell me or anything." If Richard's past experiences were anything like his own, he wouldn't want to talk about it. He felt angry at himself for even having brought it up, and sat up, scrunching into a ball, biting the end of his pencil nervously.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:20 am

Richard ripped out another few strands of grass. "Yeah... But it was a long time ago now..."

He turned to Camille, and gave him a gentle smile. "No, it is fine." Truthfully, he was thankful that the boy did not push on it. He had only mentioned it since the boy revealed that he escaped from god knows where.

Not noticing the redhead scrunching up nervously, he continued to destroy a small patch of ground, before he began twisting one of his rings. He nibbled on his lip as he tried to think of something to say.

"Do you ride?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:45 am

Camille looked up, surprised and relieved at the change of subject. "Not really. I never really learnt."

He and Sergei had mainly travelled by carriage, and it was very rare that they actually went out, other than to hunt. But he had always loved horses. They always seemed so gentle, and graceful. There had been some on a nearby farm that he used to take apples to when Sergei was out. There was something very comforting about the scent of the hay, and the warmth of their breath on his hand. He used to talk to them too. It seemed stupid, but he could tell them everything and they would not judge him or tell anyone. Animals were generally more trustworthy than people.

"I think I would like to, though."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

Richard gave the boy another soft smile.

"I could teach you if you want? It is not like we are running out of time or anything."

He lay down on the grass, sketch beside him. Eyes reflected the night sky above. He found himself feeling fairly relaxed around the boy - when he was not flushed in embarrassed, that it. Resting his arms on his stomach, he turned his head to talk to the boy.

"But we will probably have to find you a relevant gentle horse. I don't think you will be able to quite handle Snow."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:35 am

Camille looked up with a wide smile. "Really? I... I'd like that." his smile turned a little shy, happy at having made a new friend. He didn't make them very often.

He looked up to gaze at the stars, suddenly feeling a lot more positive, stretching back out again as he became more relaxed.

"Is Snow your horse, then?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:12 am

"Yeah. She is a pain in the arse, though. Constantly trying to bite or kick anybody that stands in her way" His lips curved a little. "But, she is a big softie. Once you get past the layers of hate, that is. Plus, she is one of the best jumpers I have ridden."

His eyesight turned back up. While he only had her only a few years, he became quickly attached to her. Sure, it took him longer then he liked to show her who was boss. But after a few more then a couple of bites, she soon figured out not to try and bite her new owner... Occasional.

"Have you had any type of pet or companion?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:55 am

"No, I haven't. Though I used to visit the horses along the road. They were lovely. And there was the kitchen cat who I used to see sometimes. She was half feral, but she seemed to like me. Although that probably had something too do with the fact that I kept giving her bacon." He smiled.

He remembered a couple of times, after he had been crying, she had curled up on his chest and gone to sleep. The warmth had been comforting. She would bite his hand off in the morning, but even that kind of tough-love had been better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:09 am

Richard chuckled a little. "Cat's are sweet, once you got past how annoying they can be at ties"

Then he fell beck to being silent. While it was a tiny bit on a awkward side, it was not like before. Rather, it was more of of a companionable silence, laced with the awkwardness of not knowing what to say.

Richard began to hum quietly to himself. He was a little unsure of the name of the song, or who sang it. As he hummed it, he got the feeling that it was a modern song, and that he was missing a beat every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Camille smiled slightly as the boy began to hum to himself. He wasn't really aware of the current music, only really having played classical to himself on his instruments.

"How long have you had her? Your horse, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Richard stopped humming to answer Camille, turning to face the boy.

"I only had her for few years - about... four? So, not that long."

The hands began to twist the ring around his finger as he began to think back, elaborating on his answer.

"She was an ex show-jumper. I brought her since I wanted a horse after my old one, Taboo, died, and I wanted one that would be more... Alert, lets say, then the last." Taboo was not the most active horse he had known, often finding eating more interesting then taking more then five steps.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

(sorry, fb is blocked at college at lunchtimes... it suddenly crashed on me *pout)

Camille smiled at the other boy. He wasn't all that surprised that Richard did show-jumping. He seemed like he might get quite competitive at times. He wasn't sure that he could do it himself. He did not have a forceful enough personality, and animals could smell fear. He was pretty sure that a horse would just completely break free of his control. But he liked being around them, so simply walking or trotting sounded quite comfortable.

"I wish I had a pet." he sighed. Maybe he would get one. Dogs were too big... and a little scary at times... but a cat, he would like. They were unpredictable, and often scratched, but he just... preferred them somehow. They were fun. When he was friends with the kitchen cat, he had enjoyed dragging a string along the floor for her to play with. It usually resulted in him getting bitten, but it was still entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

((lol, wat? Only lunch times? Pfft, you would of thought it would be the other way round))

"Then why no-" Ah. Right. The redhead did not have any money.

"You are welcome to go down to the stables to help out?" He smiled at the boy "Animals are not all fun and games, after all." He sat up slowly, getting slightly uncomfortable from laying on the ground. "Maybe, once you got some money, you could buy one? Or take in a stray cat?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:02 pm

((I know, right? It makes no sense.))

He rolled onto his side, gazing up at the other boy. "I'd like that." A stray would be good. Somehow he got on well with strays, even if they were a little rough around the edges. He could empathise with them a bit. Never having a home, or someone to care for them. He thought the feeling was mutual. Stray cats, in particular, seemed to like him.

((omfg idea for an rp between Camille and Jace... Jace's transformation is a cat, right?))
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

His lips curved into a brief smile at the boy. He liked the slightly smaller redhead. Sure, the air got awkward every now and then, but that is with all budding relationships... whatever the sought.

With a sigh, he got up and stretched.

"Well, I am off now." He gave a quick wave as he walked away "It was nice meeting and talking to you."

((Am I thinking what you are thinking? *3* Yep, he transforms into the smallest cat in the world. And he is adorable. sdfghjkl Do a post for Camille, and I will reply after college

And I am so glad Dickie sorta has a friend now....))
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:14 am

Camille got up. "You too," he smiled. He watched the boy walk away, a happy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

The sky was starting to go a deep purple colour and he ran back up towards the mansion. It would be dawn soon, and he did not want to be outside when the sun came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camille and Richard Meet   Camille and Richard Meet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camille and Richard Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2