Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) Empty
PostSubject: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm

a woman with royal blue hair drove down the long driveway in a Land Rover Defender, one of the older ones, and was resting an arm on the window as she smoked and hummed.

she had found this place after a while, hearing rumours of a sanctuary, wich is exactly what she needed right then.

she was an Outcast elf, banished from her tribe many years ago from america, and bore the marks of such a fate; the three large and thick red lines across her back, as well as her blue hair.

she needed a safe place as she had developed many enemies over the years, and has lost many people dear to her. she wanted to rest for a bit.

and that was when she recived a letter inviting her over to stay...she guessed the elders mentioned had heard of her in some way.

it wouldn't suprise her...she was a Bounty Hunter with a bit of a name, going by 'Sparrow'.

any way, coming back out of her thoughts, she saw the great mansion eventually, and slowed to a stop, pulling the handbreak on and leaving the car to idle.

getting out, she looked up and down at the mansion and the surrounding area, the place feeling safe but not.

and the definate sweetness of vampires was strong.

she shrugged it off and looked towards the forest, smiling. it reminded her a little of the forests back home that she would play in when she was still young. she could practice shooting and simply go there for peace and quiet should things get....interesting.

looking back at the mansion, she chuckled, and waited for anyone to meet her. she wouldn't be so rude that she'd go into the place unanounced...she only did that to her Deaders.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:01 am

Somewhere in the forest, perched on a branch in the treetops, Sera's eyes snapped open. Someone new was here. She had heard the snap of a twig as clearly as if the person... whoever they were... were standing right below her. Definitely a humanoid, without a doubt. It had been a loud snap - it must have been a twig that a bird or rabbit could not have broken. But then all was silent again. It could not be a werewolf or human... they were generally louder with their footsteps... and she could smell no trace of blood, which must mean... elf?

She quickly transformed, soaring low through the treetops, searching, until she caught sight of the person. A young woman. And, by the scent, yes, an elf. The woman was not one of her tribe, by the looks of things. Sera's eyes narrowed slightly in distrust as she saw the marks of the outcast on the female's back. Why had her tribe exiled her? There must have been a reason. But then... if it had been serious, most tribes would simply have executed her. Elven tribes were not generally sympathetic to troublemakers or traitors.

She made a barricade in her mind against the memories which threatened to spill. Now was not the time. There was never a time. Memories made you weak.

Dropping down behind the woman, she quickly transformed back into her elf-shape. "Who are you? Have you come to join the coven?" her voice was authoritative, sharp. People's reactions could say so much about them, and this was a test. If this did not prove anything, she would try different approaches until she got somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:59 am

Taylor whipped around, eyes fierce and cold as she withdrew her favourite guns, 'Judgement' and 'Vengeance', at the sound of someone speaking behind her...she hadn't like how close they got before she noticed them.

however, she quickly stopped her fingers from pulling the trigger when she saw a fierce looking elf standing there. she was tall and proud looking, her eyes judgemental and sharp. she looked severe and traditional (that last one making her nose wrinkle a little...she hated tradition)

she also smelled old

she tilted her head to the side curiously, not lowering her guns just yet.

Taylor Longwood...or Sparrow if you will.....and yes, i came here to join the coven. now who the hell are you? you smell old, so i'm guessing an elder, and judging by your apperance, you're traditional and quite old fashioned. not only that, you're sharp, with good eyes and you're good at judgements. but i can't tell your name just by looking at you.

she raised the eyebrow with the piercings and continued to smoke quietly, eyes keeping track of every movement the older made and of the surrounding area.

she may be in a sanctuary that could possibly welcome her...but they could also reject her instantly...she won't let her guard down just yet
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:20 am

Well, her reaction didn't fail to disappoint. The woman was clearly intelligent, not to mention on her toes. She suspected that she was trained in combat, too, from the speed of her reaction. Sera allowed her expression to crack into an approving smile, letting her authoritarian stance drop, as she looked the woman up and down.

"Yes, I think you will fit in quite nicely here." her voice lowered to a purr, reverting back to her usual flirtatious self. Well, she couldn't allow a new female to go ungreeted, could she?

"My name is Seraphine, honey. You are my new charge, it seems." she smiled. "I consider myself lucky. But you would be wrong about me being traditional. The only traditions which I really respect are those of my religion, and the duties which bind me to my troops."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:28 am

she scowled and lowered her hunguns

psshh, as if i need to know more people with masks like that. fuck she took a deep drag on her cigarette before blowing out a large cloud of smoke and looking her elder over well, as long as you're not a biased bitch who's led by the nose by power, i couldn't care less. i don't need more hassle than i've already had.

however, though she wouldn't say it, she liked the fact, if it was a true one, that this woman is loyal. if it was as she said, then Taylor would be loyal to the Elven Elder as well.

well...at least i'm glad you think i'll fit in here...it's been........so long since i felt the bond of a Tribe of any sort...it's......painful being alone.

she almost couldn't stop memories of her past re-entering her mind, but beat them back.

just.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:43 am

She smiled to herself at the woman's bluntness. Oh yes, this one had very entertaining reactions. But still, now probably wasn't the time. When she got to know the female a little better.

Seeing that flirting wasn't really getting anywhere, she switched to a more open, friendly tone. "It's quite cosy here. I am the only other elf, I'm afraid. I think you shall get along with most of the vampires, but there are always troublemakers. You will need to stay on your toes."

She seemed to have that covered though. Sera eyed the guns with a smirk of approval.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:55 am

she rolled her eyes

something to know about me, is that constantly changing your 'mask' isn't a good way of gaining trust. in the past few minutes, you've gone form severe to flirty to friendly. only makes me suspicious.

she thoughtfully puffed on her cigarette, turning to look at the mansion

as for this place being 'cosy'.....i don't think so. but it's definately different....i've moved around too much to stay in one place. enemies made me do so. not easy to keep friends as a bounty hunter, and it made me get rid of- and she stopped herself, damning how she would sometimes just go off on one because she never filtered her thougths and would sometimes speak about things she didn't want to

she looked back at the elder from the corner of her violet eyes

and stop staring at my guns. if you like them, i'll make you a similar set. i'm a Weaponsmith and Mechanic, so i'll make things like that. she then grinned broadly, now moving onto something she enjoyed most of the elves i've met in the past never really seemed to like this kind of stuff, but i love it. so yeah, i'll make things for you on the condition you follow a few simple things about me: don't touch my fags, don't touch my car, and never ever touch my tools. do that, and we'll get on swell, and i'll make what you need/want
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:41 am

She laughed. "Believe me, this isn't a mask. I am afraid that I am simply very changeable. If I were to try and stay consistent... now that would be a mask."

Sera studied the woman carefully from under her lashes as she began to speak of her time as a bounty hunter. Interesting... she wanted to know more, but the past was a difficult area for many, herself included. She didn't ask questions.

"Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but I've never really got on with guns. I would like to be able to shoot one... they seem very useful... but I find that my aim is better with my bow. Unless you feel like teaching me?" her smile turned flirty again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

she heard the sincerity in those words and nodded once, accepting it.

then you're the first prson i ever met like that...so forgive me if i mistake a few things...this kind of personality will most likely throw me off balance.

she smirked a little wider at the request

i wouldn't mind teaching you. it's not often i come across an elf willing for change. many see it as a threat it appears. being a weaponsmith means i'm fluent int the use of many weapons...i can tell you there's not much difference between a gun and a bow....same sort of principles and stuff....a gun's just got more bits to it is all and makes a bang. that and sometimes they have a bit of a kick, but that's easy to accomodate. but you'll find you're more accurate with weapons like guns once you're used to them

she loved her guns, hence 'Judgement' and 'Vengeance', her favourite hand guns

Taylor loved all weaponry, but guns were at the top of her list

Last edited by Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood on Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

Sera nodded. "It's more the problem that I find a gun harder to align. With a bow, you can use the back and the grip to help you line it up, but with a shotgun, you don't have that. That, and I find it easier to concentrate with a bow somehow. I think it's the time-lapse you have between notching the arrow and shooting."

She took out her own bow and demonstrated, aiming at a tree, and shooting the arrow precisely into a knot on the trunk. "See? No problem. But with a gun, I wouldn't be able to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:14 am

Taylor smirked cockily and pulled out 'Vengeance', pointing in the same direction as her new Elder shot, and without looking, shot as well, hitting down the middle of the arrow and destroying it

when you familiarise yourself, you can do things without looking with a gun. all you have to do is range out your senses and keep your breathing calm and arms strong, and you're set. i've seen some true masters taking out moving targets blindfolded, using nothing but their hearing and feeling how the air shifted ever so slightly. it was an amazing sight. i'm not quite there yet, but i'm getting there....there are times when i'm not as accurate as that, and that's usually when i'm fighting. to get that accuracy, i have to look in battle. she explained, reholstering her gun however, a bow is a better stealth weapon as it's longrange, near silent and easy to carry...guns can be weighty, and carrying a sniper around is hard work if you're not used to it...i kinda am as i'm ex-military as well, having fought many wars over the years.

she felt confortable with this subject and began relaxing a little. it was safe, easy, and familiar without any pains of memories
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:21 am

"Hmm, you really are good at that." Sera purred. "Shame I'm not still with my tribe, you would have been a useful addition."

She could have taken the destruction of her arrow as a direct challenge, but she decided not to, not wanting any direct confrontation just yet, especially as she was still a little weak from having her blood drained the other day. She slid her bow back into her quiver, before turning to the other woman with a slightly flirtatious, playful grin.

"You win this round, but you owe me an arrow." she teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:28 am

Taylor raised an eyebrow, smoke seeping between her grinning lips as she chuckled.

what kind? i can make them out of any kind of wood, with any type of arrow head out of any metal. all you have to do is ask, Elder, and it'll be made.

she was aware of the challenge her actions implied, but she hadn't really meant it...it was simply a display of what a weapon could do

but her eyes were still a little cold

however...please never mention Tribes too much around me. mine was not...pleasent....my marks were given unjustly by them....i'm not fond of tribes if that's what can become of them. they mark me as a traitor and threat when i would give my life to protect them...even now, i still would, but i hate them with my whole being

her voice had gone severely cold, but her grin was still in place as her eyes went dark violet and hands fisted
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Sera cocked her head at the woman. She was a little suspicious. If she was innocent, as she claimed, it would not be a problem. But traitors were never accepted well in elf society, and for Seraphine, they bore painful memories.

"You are convicted of treason, and have been found guilty. Your sentence is execution." The way that the woman had looked at her... how she had spat at Sera's feet. That tender lover than she had once held in her arms... was not the woman she had loved. She never had been. It had all been to try and kill her. She had never felt anything but hate.

She glanced away. "I am sorry to hear that. I did not intend to upset you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm

she cocked an eyebrow at the sudden pain she saw in the other's eyes.

i see..... tilting her head to the side, she could see that the elf in front of her had suffered something similar.

quickly moving behind the woman before she could react, she traced a hand gently down her back

where you Marked? or did something else happen? now i'm paying mroe attention, i can't smell the scent of your tribe very well....you've been away from them a long time and it's soured slightly.

if this woman told her anything, she would trust this woman with a thing as well...it would probably be best if her elder knew a little about her past so there wasn't a constant distrust.

Taylor would hate that as she too blunt and open to be lying, but she only met her new Elder....might as well try and make a good impression
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Sera shook her head. No. It was her who had been forced to order her lover's execution. She had hated herself for it forever since... but... Aderyn had tried to kill her. She would have let her go, but it had been her duty to her clan to convict her.

"No, it was the other way around I'm afraid. My lover... she tried to kill me. In any other situation... I would have let her go. But... it was my duty. I couldn't have let the clan be at risk."

She gave a hollow laugh, refusing to let the tears spill. "And it's not as though she ever loved me anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Taylor wasn't the comforting type, and so didn't know how to handle this situation, but she new how to sympathise...she had gone through loosing someone important as well.

since you told me something a bit painful, i might as well show some trust in my new Elder and share a bit as well

she sighed, stubbing out her old cigarette on her arm before relighting a new one. she was used to various wounds, and they always healed quickly, so she didn't pay much miond to the burn from the cigarette end.

Taylor then took out her new packet, opening it and offering a cigarette to Sera.

she took a few thoughtful puffs on her cigarette, ordering her thoughts and closing her eyes.

i know what it's like to loose a loved one...but not having to deal with said loved one in the way you did. i'm not a 'comforting' type and all that shit, as i think if you can't handle a few wounds then you might as well die any ways. but that's not the point...i was cast out of my Tribe because i strived for change. my Tribe were very very taditional and set in their ways. they were scared of change and of humans. they were creatures that advanced while we stayed still. my old Elder and Tribe Leader saw me as a possible threat, because i often left to explore and came back with something new and interesting, and inspiring the others to try something new she paused, taking a few puffs on her cigarette, her eyes darkening but...they weren't the only ones, the elder and leader, that hated me...my mother was a bitch. a poisonous rose. looks beautiful, but has a tongue as sharp as thorns. any ways, she hated me becasue i was much my father's daughter, and i was also a threat to her goals, which were to take my father's standing in the Tribe and everything he had...he was well respected and had some ancient artifacts of power...but i existed, meaning i would inherite everything. mother hated that

she pulled out a small throwing knife she forged herself, flicking it around and rolling it across her fingers with practised ease, eyes darkening to a point they almost seemed black.

she killed my father, and blamed it on another she wanted dead from another tribe. it was well laid out..perfectly executed...no one suspected her, but i had seen it all. i stayed quiet though, because she threatened my Lover... her eyes turned whistful i remember the day i was cast out so vividly...the burn of the nine-tail whip lashing into my skin....they wanted my Marks to be with me for eternity, instead of fading like another's would. ten lashes with the nine-tail to each line on my back. my lover couldn't handle it...he moved to try and help me somehow. i was about to tell him to stop when mother took action, and saw an opportunity to get rid of a final obstical to her plan. she killed him publicly...in front of me while i was getting the lashings...and the Elders and Leader did nothing as she had them under her thumb. she paused, going over a few sensitive detail and cleared her throat, taking a long drag on her cigarette so i took her life...; her life for the three she took. seems like a fair deal to me. i had to leave my Tribe to look after my lover's body, so i don't know what became of him...and i've sworn to never go back to my Tribe...being an Outcast sorta means that....but most would hover around their old Tribe....i stay well clear and wish to learn nothing of their fate. call it cruel, but i couldn't care less if they decided to change, like i had wanted them to, or if they continued on like normal.

she growled quietly in a way, flicking the ash of the end of her cigarette

the day my father was killed was when who i was cracked, and when my lover was taken from me right before my eyes is the day who i was bled, and the moment i killed my mother was when who i was died. i don't even bare the scent of my old Tribe any more in the slightest.

she had left out details, such as names and particular things taht were too sensitive for her

suddenly feeling a tiny bit lighter, she allowed her expression to clear and a small smile to appear, but her eyes remaining serious.

i would appreciate if this was kept to yourself. you're the only other Elf i've ever told...but that's because you trusted me with a bit of information, and i want to clear things up with my new Elder, so you know there's nothing hidden about me...i hate masks, and i'll never hide things from those who need to know.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:13 am

Sera wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that. She had been unwilling to talk of her own past, and she usually expected others to be the same. It was rare that people actually confided in her, and she wasn't sure how to react.

She took a cigarette, nodding her thanks, before clicking her fingers to light a flame. "I'm sorry. And don't worry, I don't gossip. I appreciate you being honest with me. It's important in a..." A what? Soldier? Servant? Charge? "...friend." she finished.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:01 am

Taylor looked at the Elder properly, smirking

what? you expected me to be scared of my past? pffft. if i was scared of it, i really wouldn't be who i am now. i'm also not overly secretive about it, but not open either. i only tell people who i think should know my past, like you for example. you're my new Elder, and trust is needed by both participants, or it doesn't work. her smirk turned into a normal smile that made her loose some of the harshness in her face also...neither of us have covens...and we're now in a place dominated by vampires...kinda only really got each other for now until firm bonds are made with the Vampires, which is something i plan on doing. it'll be kinda like us setting up a new Tribe, if you want to think of it like that

she laughed, smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose.

Taylor reached into her Land Rover and turned off the ignition

it's all part of the changes the world goes through, don't you think? which is exactly what i want. standing still just ain't for me
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:04 am

"No, I didn't expect you to be scared... it's just... I don't know." she exhaled, breathing out a stream of silvery-grey smoke. "And yes, I would have to agree with you there."

That was why she never understood the traditionalist elves. Being a priestess, watching how the world grew and developed... every change was a blessing. It was the way the Earth worked. Anyone who hated change could never truly respect the Goddess, because change was the meaning, her spirit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:19 am

Taylor nodded...she was familiar with the Goddess of the other Tribes that her own Tribe deemed blasphemous and heretical.

she thought that she didn't need a goddess to dictate change for her. if she existed, then so be it, and she'll show respect where it's due...but she'll keep and open mind for now

just what? just...you didn't expect me to tell you about myself? many people don't, so that assumption is normal. no one willingly revisits painful pasts. it's against our instincts. however, it's closeminded to think that there won't be the occasional creature that are prepared to speak of things that are painful. and not expecting the unexpected can be dangerous i've found. it's kinda why i'm so damn blunt as well *chuckle* it throws people off of balance, and gives me the upper hand. it also helps people more than being gentle and sympathetic. sometimes a good blunt remark pushes people in the right direction

she paused, sighing heavily and rolling her eyes

however, it seems, my bluntness and lack of mental filters has meant i babble sometimes about things like this. forgive me if i bore you, Sera
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:44 am

Sera smiled at her. "No, I really don't mind. Your honesty is kind of refreshing, to be honest."

She tapped the ash from her cigarette, leaning back on a tree, eyes sliding shut with a contented sigh, a hand sweeping through her fringe. "It's been a while since I've had one of these. Thanks." she flashed a grin at the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:58 am

don't get into the bit of me giving you smokes. this is rare. only an ice breaker. no one usually gets any of my smokes. it's just because you're my Elder now. she played with her lighter as she allowed a tiny smile on her face.

this woman was interesting...most would be terrified by her bluntness and how cruel she could be, and especially with that first impression.

it was entertaining and pleasant to meet someone with a back bone for once.

but i'm glad you like it. only the best stuff. i found someone who grows the exact same tobacco i use to smoke many years ago. i now only get my stuff from them and have it made into cigarettes or pipe tobacco. it's good shit. and expensive. it's a good thing being a Bounty Hunter pays so well

she pulled out an old hide pouch containing the tobacco and put it back again before opening the door to her Land Rover

don't know if you've been in one before. care for a spin?
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Hellsing eyes stared at the odd person playing around. It looks not very pleasureable and very boring, although he admits that their style was quite...elegant.One of them that is. he gave a little "what are those two idiots doing"-kinda face. He sighed and let them be at their own world and he at his own. He sat at a nearby bench, trying to read the book that so called "Chosen Regent Richard" was trying to burn.

"Tch..." He cursed.He hates annoying poeple.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Sera smiled again at the woman's bluntness. "I didn't expect anything else. It's good...thank you." she looked at the car in curiosity. Yes, she had seen them quite a lot on her travels, but never had she been in one before. "No, I haven't... that sounds fun."

She followed the woman's lead, opening the door, and stepping up to sit in the passenger seat, eyeing everything with distinct interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next