Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Someone to talk to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:45 am

Jason hummed down the corridor, bare feet padding on the cool floor.

He was in only light and loose jeans, with only his necklace decorating his bare chest. Dark auburn hair was pushed up in a high ponytail. It was rather warm tonight, the obvious signs of summer.

Just wondering around the mansion, he was trying to find something to do or someone to talk to. He continued to hum a little tune, on her heard during his some of his childhood in France, wait to see if he would bump into someone before trying to find something more productive to do.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:53 am

Taylor was simply exhausted, hot, and bothered.

even next to an open window, she was feeling like sh was being roasted.

the heat had her nearly dozing off, and she was sprawled in a random chair that was there, not looking the slightest bit ladylike with one leg resting against the floor, the other slung over an arm of the chair, leaning across the back of it and with her arms thrown outwards with her head hanging over the other side of the arm chair.

however, she perked up at the sound of footsteps, but was too lethargic to go for her weapons...she wasn't fond of heat at all...she couldn't handle it too well

adjusting her goggles, she let her violet eyes look down the corridor behind her by tilting her head further back, and saw a rather handsome looking vampire

still not to her taste though

evening stranger. what the fuck is anyone doing up and moving in this heat? i don't even have the energy to move from here, let alone go walking about this place

her tone was tired sounding, but still kinda light...she was relaxed and so a little less biting with her tone as she spoke.

wiping the sweat from her forehead, she evaluated the vampire

not hostile, easy going, not a threat

so she didn't really care about any defencive planning
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:10 am

He raised an eyebrow at the 'greeting' from the blue haired... Elf? From the distinct smell of it, she was. It was familiar, having met them before. Though, that was a numerous of years ago.

He laughed a little. "Nice to meet you to, stranger."

Stopping to converse with the blue haired elf, not at all bothered by her unladylike attitude, he leaned against the wall opposite.

"Once I get used to it, I will be back to wearing shirts again... If I feel like it." He gave her a wide grin. "You, on the other hand, seem to not be taking it very well."
Back to top Go down

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:17 am

Taylor snickered, lighting a cigarette slowly

not good with heat...used to be good with it, but Changes meant i can't withstand it as well any more. she sighed heavily, a cloud of smoke drifting through her nose before looking at the young vampire i'm Taylor Longwood...or Sparrow if you prefer. Ex-Military and a Bounty Hunter. rules to know about me. don't touch my fags, don't touch my tools, and don't touch my cars and weapons. we'll get on swell otherwise if you can handle how fucking lbunt i can get she chuckled lightly, now straightening out and sitting properly, but leaning her elbows against her knees

it was now easier to see the tops of three long and very red and large red lines going diagonally across her back, along with other faint scars from fighting all the time, and the burn arms on her forearm from when she puts her cigarettes out on it

she was a woman hardened by many things and wasn't one for masks and beating about the bush. she told things how they were and didn't sugarcoat or lie
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:16 am

Jason chuckled lightly, liking the woman's attitude. Laid back, yet stands her ground. With a hint of humour and strait forwardness.

"Don't worry. I won't touch your fags, tools cars or weapons. Besides, I don't know the difference between a car or a bike." Jason joked.

"I am Jason, or Jace - if you prefer. I like sex, booze and long walks in the county side." His already large grin widened "And I am sure I can handle your bluntness, my dear... And I am sure we can get on even swell-er if we got to know each other a bit more, if you know what I mean."

He cheekily winked at the blue haired elf, already testing the waters with his new 'friend'.

"So, how long have you been here then?"
Back to top Go down

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:14 am

Taylor chuckled lightly, rolling her eyes and leaning back in the chair

sorry hunny, but i'm not the kinda elf that likes foolin around in those matters too much. however, when i'm less hot and bothered, and probably more relaxed as this is still my first day here, maybe then.

she smiled and took a drag from her fag, letting it hang form her lips

running a hand through her blue hair, her fringe stayed back as it was slightly damp with sweat, only a few shorter strands falling back down, and revealed her suprisingly young looking face

with her line of work, you would have expected a few scars, but she didn't bare any than on her hands and back

also, good thing you won't touch my stuff....last person that had is lucky i didn't snap and kill them on the spot. i didn't want to upset my Elder Sera

she was now feeling a strong loyalty and need to please her new Elder, now that she has accepted the other as so...she won't do anything against her or make her unhappy in any way with her
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:23 am

He felt a bit of disappointment as he was turned down, but he did not show it on his face. Ah well, there were many more fish in the see, as they said.

Perking up on the inside again and continued the conversation.

"It is only your first day here? Word of warning, the nights will get warmer."

He slide his back down the wall and sat opposite the elf.

"Normally if I get to hot, taking my clothes off is the bast option." He winked at Taylor, despite the obvious turn down earlier. Though, despite his flirty tone, it was general advice.
Back to top Go down

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:09 am

Taylor snickered at how he reacted to her turndown, but shrugged it off. he'd find someone else who was better for him.

and terrify the entire household with a blue haired elf streaker? *snicker* as amusing as it sounds, i might pass on that, unless you really want to see me without clothes. it's nothing special to be honest...and as for added heat.....if you find my corps in the corridor, do what you will with it. i don't really care she said with a heat exhausted grin

she found this Vampire amusing and nice to be around

easy goign and flirty, and quite upfront about his sexualness

she chuckled and shook her head at the thoughts
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:01 am

He grinned and shrugged. "Just a word of advice from the local nudist. What can I say? Clothes are over rated... Sometimes"

While he does walk around with little or non clothing, for whatever reason, the majority of the time, there was some clothing that he liked liked. Normally, if they were well made to highlight the body or if they just looked pretty on. Plus, clothing can be pretty useful during sex.

Wrinkling his nose at her joking suggestion, he stuck his tongue out dramatically. "Nooo thank you. I like 'em alive and breathing - thank you very much."

Stretching his arms, he turned his attention to his pony tail to redo. The lose strands tickling his neck bugging him a little, the heat adding to there discomfort.

"Must be nice having short hair, and not having to mess with it every five seconds." He commented, bringing his hands away from his newly done pony tail. "I do like the blue colour, by the way."
Back to top Go down

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:08 am

she let a sad smile grace her face as she took a drag on her cigarette

they're not good things. i used to have long hair and was a brunette with brown eyes, hence the nickname Sparrow. my father had originally given me that. any ways, my hair was cut and changed to royal blue, as well as my eyes going violet, because my ex Elder from my old Tribe cast me out. granted, i love the colour, and the length is practical, but it was like a bit of me was torn away when i recived the Changes. but i tend to not dwell on it. mo point really, and i like who i am now

she smiled amazingly softly, nto something she ever really did, as memories of her psat flitted through her mind

i remember spending hours sometimes just playing with my hair or having...someone special....play with my hair and comb it out for me. it was long enough that it reached the backs of my knees. i miss those times really, but i've moved on now.

she smiled and looked over at JAce

but yeah, despite how i got it, i do actually like my new hair. it just never grows out though. they kinda made it so it can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone to talk to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone to talk to   Someone to talk to Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone to talk to
Page 1 of 1