Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The doctor is in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

[C] The doctor is in. Empty
PostSubject: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:28 am

There it stood, clad entirely in black, save for the mask which hid the expression of slight distaste and confusion.

“Dilapidated, decrepit, derelict?.... Hardly.”
One would normally be pleased with stumbling upon an estate of such quality though a distinct hint of disappointment was ever present in its voice.

The figure proceeded in pushing the front gate open with the point of a cane which was gripped using the excessive amount of sleeve the creature’s attire seemed to consist of. It moved slowly, not out of intimidation but rather taking it’s time to view the scenery. If there were others around it had failed to locate them. Still it ventured forth, its movement more fluid and billowing than would be expected as it heading toward the Manor.

Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:54 am

Orion walked with practiced speed down the darkened corridor, he had lost track of time and it was already morning outside, he was lucky the curtains almost always remained closed. As he neared the entrance hall he slowed, ready to turn and arrive at the grand staircase that lead to the higher levers, there he would find his bedroom.

As he arrived into the entrance hall he stopped dead, he was not alone in the room, the other being was not one that he was familiar with. Turning slowly he gathered his wind and pushed it out into the surrounding area, causing a slight draft. Guiding the wind around the newcomer he started his analysis;

Over there, taller than myself, Long clothes: a robe perhaps? Pointed face: A mask. Gender....

He frowned confused, he could not detect the others gender. Maybe when the other talked he could find out.

Though voices can be deceiving also.

He pictured back to his roommate dressing and sounding as a woman. Blinking his unseeing eyes he snapped back into reality and withdrew his wind.

"Evening." He nodded in the others direction.
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:09 am

Artemis strode into the large entrance hall, stopping in its tracks as it gained sight of another, the sound of a slight chuckled escaped from behind the mask as Artemis promptly shut the door, knowing full well after glancing at the man that he was one creature that was not partial to the sunlight.
It tipped it's broad hat after hearing the others greeting.
Though customary to remove ones hat upon entering, Artemis did not.
"Hello there."
The voice was raspy, sounding as if the owner were talking through a gas mask, which at this point could more considered more than likely.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:27 am

He blinked blankly once again at the odd sounding of the voice. He had never in his, ...well to a vampire, short life heard a voice sounding quite like that, so automatically he linked the strange raspiness to the mask that the person wore. His plan of telling the persons gender by his voice was down the drain. It made him uncomfortable and tense.

He raised his arm and scratched the back of his head, a nervous tick he possessed, and opened his mouth to ask of the others sudden appearance.

"Umm... I guess you are here to meet an Elder? Or maybe you wish to stay?... Which... Umm.... You would need to... Meet an Elder... I guess." 68 years of age and that was the best he could come out with in front of a person whose intensions he was not yet sure off. His brain had been very off guard since he moved into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:41 am

A strange gritting noise emitted from the robed figured.

“If it is customary to meet the owner of the house in this region,
then I suppose it would be insulting to not ask for an audience with an Elder.
I find myself between dwellings currently.
My name is Artemis.”

Croaked the robed one, taking a few steps forward into the darkness toward to rather nervous night child.
It’s hand snaking it’s way out of the excessively long sleeves in which it was incased, laying the gloved hand upon the stair case banister, it’s fingers slender to the point that they could almost be skeletal, clutched to the wood like a talon.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:25 am

"It is not necessary, though I believe it would be for the best or at least maybe meet one of the Chosen Regents instead."

He didn't want to seem mean or such but he wanted to get this over with and pass the other off to someone else as fast as he could. Not only was he about to keel over and sleep right at the bottom of the stairs, most likely embarrassing not only himself but the creature also, but the thought of being alone with another was also not one he particularly liked the sound of.

"And my name's Orion, It's nice to..uh.. meet you." He lifted his other arm, the other still attached to the back of his head, and held out his hand in the others direction as they came forward and up to the staircase.

Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:53 am

The creatures head tilted, watching the actions of this rather strange nightling.

"I do believe..."
It said as it started up the staircase.

"That I could find one on my own." It said with an audible chuckle.
"The sun is rising and I have occupied enough of your time."

As the doctor climbed the stairs it's robes became more transparent until the creature simply disappeared.
As if a shadow had been vanquished by the first rays of light at dawn.
"Sleep well."
Echoed the choked voice.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:15 am

He tilted his head slightly confused but he supposed that if here was going to find a elder then it would be okay to leave him wondering around for a little while to do so. He was willing to help it if it needed any but the creature was already out of site by the time he opened his mouth to reply.

A little shell-shocked at the others sudden departure he frowned and whispered his own farewell.

"....G-good night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The doctor is in.   [C] The doctor is in. Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The doctor is in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: