Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hunting and Trainging

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 pm

her initial thoughts to that comment still seemed slightly fever enduced, so she kept them to herself instead of vocalising them

perhaps. we'll see over time i guess.....

at least, she hopped it blut up her immunity. she' very suseptable to fever

but thoughts felw out ehw window as her hair was stroked

she was practically purring and let her eyes fall shut.....damn the nimals inside her enjoying being petted
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

"Come on Princess."
He said, helping to get her back onto her feet.
"Best get you into some warmer clothes and get some food into you.
That fever would of knocked the stuffing out of you."
He added with a smile, something to eat would help her regain her strength and he didn't want her sitting in the cold infirmary, it was best that she rested up in her own room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

she sighed heavily...it had been a while since she was effected by a fever, and the weakness took her by suprise

......that's my new nickname with you isn't it......*shakes head* but yeah....food and a jacket sounds awesome right now...and sorry if i did anything really ridiculous

she couldn't muster up the energy to blush this time with embarrassment

instead, she let out a long yawn and her eyes drooped a little as she stretched out, wincing slightly

bet she looked a right sight...clammy, probably has dark circles under he eyes, beaten up and covered in bandages

she sighed again and slumped slightly, suddenly wanting nothing more than sleep
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm

"Indeed it is."
He replied with a cheeky grin.
"And I happen to think it is well earned."

He broke into a laugh and assisted her down the hall and up the stair case to her bedroom.

"Don't even think of leaving that room before you get a decent rest, If I find you sneaking out I will kick your ass, again."
He added snidely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm

she grumbled

i don't see how. i'm just a hunter....wasn't even close to royalty in any way....

she huffed and focused on keeping upright and conscious enough to get to her room

at his last comment, she raised an eyebrow at the challenge and grinned, still somewhat weakly due to slow recovery

fine fine. i'll behave and not leave my room. i need some real sleep as well. also.... she stood on her tip-toes, grinning like the cheshire cat and holding onto his shoulder with one hand, and moved in real close so their lips were only a breath away thanks for all the help you gave me and for being concerned mate she whispered with a low voice, still grinning as she bumped their noses together and then retreated, swiftly getting into her bedroom and shutting the door g'night Zeke she called through the door and fell on her bed, falling asleep swiftly
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Zeke chuckled and shook his head, recalling how she had acted like a little girl during the fever, if that wasn't reason enough to call her princess he didn't know what was.

Zeke stood completely still as she go in close, staring at her curiously.
"Your welcome."
He muttered.
"Sleep well."
He replied as she entered her bedroom, sighing softly he shook his head and walked off to his own room, heavens knew he needed a shower and a fresh pair of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Trainging
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7