Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Blood...Or An Omelette?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Gabriel whined in annoyance at being ignored and the lack of reaction. He got up, stretching casually. And then stripped. He lay back on the table, waiting for Jean to notice him. Look at me!

(Gabe, why such an attention-seeker? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 pm

He completely ignored his sire, reaching for a towel to dry the now clean plates with.

"Baby
Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae
Dureopdago mulleoseoji malgo
Geunyang naegae matgyeobwala eoddae
My lady"

He began to sing, swaying his hips and nodding his head to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Gabriel growled, frustrated at how the man still ignored him. He slid off the table, silently approaching him from behind and sunk his fangs into the back of Jean's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

He inhaled sharply as the fangs pierced his skin but other wise ignored him, eyes sliding shut.

"Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggy ding diggy
Ding ding ding"

He continued singing, trying to ignore the man behind him and the fangs buried in his skin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Gabriel growled again into his neck, his jaws tightening, sliding a hand up his top to tweak a nipple sharply, knowing his weakness. Notice me!
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 pm

He mewled softly, biting his lip harshly.

His fang pierced the skin of his lip and little rivulets of blood tricked down his chin.

But he did his best to carry on ignoring the man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Gabriel purred as he felt the man's resolve starting to give in and tugged at the piercing a little more roughly, leaning his head over the man's shoulder to lick the blood from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

"No," he sighed, pushing Gabe away.

"I dont want sex, Gabe." Flirting was all well and good, but he didn't constantly want sex.

He set the towel down on the side and sighed, leaning back against the counter, staring up at Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Gabriel gave a satisfied grin, pecking his lover on the cheek playfully. "You noticed me."

He started to get dressed again, licking the last of the blood from his lips with a purr. "I win."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 pm

He shook his head with a sigh. "You're so childish."

Jean-Claude picked up the clean plates and moved to the closest cupboard to put them away.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 pm

He giggled, not taking offence. "Well, I'm sorry if I get a little annoyed about my fledgeling taking more notice of plates than me."

He sat back at the table, watching him put away the plates. "Want a hand with that? Can't promise I won't break anything, but thought I'd offer anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm

He sighed again, shaking his head softly, hair floating round his face.

"No, thanks, I've got it." He shut the cupboard, wiping his hands off on his jeans. "All done."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Gabriel finished getting dressed, embracing him again to peck him on the cheek, more affectionately than flirtatiously this time. "I'm sorry, I know you said you didn't want to. I just get childish when people ignore me."

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm

"You're always childish," he chuckled, thumping his sire's shoulder playfully.

"Come on, I'm bored of the kitchen. Let's go explore." He took Gabe's hand and pulled him towards the exit, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood...Or An Omelette?   Blood...Or An Omelette? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood...Or An Omelette?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3