Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Skirts and Kidneys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 am

"No not vampires."
He said with a smile.
"But I hear there are big bad wolves in these woods."
He added with chuckle, he smirked devilishly as she pecked him on the lips and ran off.
"Don't have to tell me twice."
He muttered to himself before he took off in a sprint chasing her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 am

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" she called back, pushing herself to run faster.

Her hair whipped around her as she ran, looking back over her shoulder to see if he was following.

He was closer than she expected.

She let out another giggle as she ran faster.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 am

She was fast, he'd give her that.
Zeke chuckled softly and sped up slowly catching up to her.
"Little red riding hood should have been, but she was too reckless."
He called, letting out a laugh.

He managed to catch up to her finally and grabbed hold of her waist, pulling her over with him.
He landed on the sand with a soft thud as she landed on top of him.
He smirked victoriously up at her and he growled at her playfully, imitating a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 am

She let out a started noise as she landed on top of him, looking down at him with lightly flushed cheeks.

She wasn't scared of Zeke. She knew many probably were; she knew she was last night. But not now.

"Well, call me Little Red," she murmured, fingers sliding into his hair as she leaned down to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 am

Zeke let out a contented growl and kissed her softly, running his hands through her ember locks.
He let his hands rest on her lower back and the nape of her neck,
He looked up at her affectionately and bit down on her bottom lip softly.
"Reckless Little Red."
He purred his words and he tilted his head, planting a soft kiss just under her jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am

She gave a soft almost cat-like purr, hands running over his chest and neck to thread in his dark hair.

"Does that make you the big bad wolf I'm supposed to stay away from?"

Her head tilted back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 am

Zeke gave her a devilish grin.

"I suppose it would, I'm sure your mother would agree with that logic."
He said with a chuckle, quickly brushing her nose with his own.

He stroked her hair softly, running his fingers threw her pigtails.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 am

"Well, Mr. Big Bad Wolf, you're lucky I don't always listen to what my mother says."

She ducked her head to press a kiss to his throat, tongue darting out to lap over the skin before he pushed herself up to kiss his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 am

Zeke let out a contented sigh as she kissed his throat, his hands slipping to the back of her head as she moved back up, pulling her closer as he wrapped his other arm around her waist, holding her close.
"Mmm, I am very lucky."
He said as he exhaled, hastily bringing his lips back to hers, gently nipping her lip again.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am

She gave a soft nip to his lip in return before pulling back, eyes flickering over his face.

Her fingers traced his feature with feather-light touches. Following the edge of his nose, the curves of his cheeks, brushing over his lips and tracing the spider-bites.

She traced just under his eyes, marvelling at the bright silver colour of them. "I've always loved silver eyes," she murmured softly. She had been jealous of her fathers and uncle's eye colour for as long as she could remember.

She remembered when she was a little pup, she had a tantrum, demanding to have her fathers silver eyes instead of her 'ugly' green ones.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 am

He purred softly as she stroked his face, licking her finger playfully as her hand traced over his lips.

"My eyes use to be dark brown."
He said softly, looking up at her, the moon glinting off of his bright silver eyes.

He stroked her cheek softly, his thumb sweeping over her pointed ear.
"I think your eyes are beautiful."
He said, looking deep into her emerald green ones.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 am

She cocked her head to the side, trying to picture him with brown eyes.

"I like them now. Back when I was a pup...not so much." She gave a sheepish grin. "Poor Uncle Aodh always had to deal with my tantrums. Coilean and Mother used to disappear when I started screaming."

Neither Kae or Coilean were suited to looking after babies. Aodh even less, but he had been dumped with the girl and had raised her pretty well.

"But Aodh got it even worse because he had the pretty eyes that baby me wanted. I've tried to gouge his eyes out a couple of times..." she admitted, biting her lip to stop herself from smiling.

She was a terror when she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 am

Zeke burst into laughter.

"Poor Aodh, I never would have guessed that you were a terror as a child.
I bet you gave them a run for their money."
He said chuckling imagining an even smaller version of Moe trying to attack her uncle.

He leaned up and kissed her throat.
"I'm glad you came with me."
He added, wrapping his arms around her in an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 am

She giggled along with his laughter. "We shouldn't be laughing. I terrorised poor Uncle Aodh," she giggled, slapping Zeke's chest lightly in reprimand, trying to calm her giggles.

"It was fun," she replied, crossing her arms and resting them on his chest, resting her chin on her arms and smiling at him. "Thank you for inviting me along."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:41 am

He leaned up to kiss her forehead before laying back down.
Zeke really had enjoyed her company which was a real rarity, he hated to admit it to himself but he had real feelings for the young girl.
She kept him calm, he could relax around her and he knew that if he ever got into a rage simply seeing her would soothe him.
He rubbed her arms softly, looking at her he could not help but wonder what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

She smiled brightly at him.

"Y'know, this is probably the most relaxed I've been in a long while."

Usually she was the perfect doll that did no wrong. No emotion, no expression. Either the doll, or an angry wolf-girl.

It had been a while since she had just relaxed and been herself.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

He nuzzled his face in against her neck, nodding softly.

"I second that, I'm usually so pissed off, I don't know what it is."
he said, sighing against her skin.

"What ever it is, I don't want it to go away.
Oh hey, were you planning on going to that party tomorrow?"
He remembered mentioning meeting up with her father their.
"Because um, if you manage to get away from your father at all, I'd like to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 am

We're good for each other. You help me express, and I help you calm down. She blushed, burying her face in his neck to hide her red cheeks.

"I'd like that," she murmured with a smile.

She wasn't planning on spending the entire party attached to her father. She wanted to get out and meet some of the people that lived here. She hadn't even met the girls she shared a room with yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

Zeke stroked the back of her head softly, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"We really should get home now, otherwise we will both be zombies for the party."

He said with a chuckle, as he placed his hand under her chin, tilting her head upwards so he could kiss her lips.
He ran his hand over her flushed cheeks and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 am

"Mhmm."

She kissed him back softly, hands fisting in his shirt.

"Let's go find my shoes and handbag before someone makes off with them. It'll be a pain to find decent war fans here in Italy."

This isn't lady-like, Moe, but never leave home without a weapon. You need to protect yourself.

She stood, straightening out her skirts and smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 am

Zeke smiled up at her, grudgingly getting to his feet, he shook his head like a dog would in order to sand out of his hair.
he looked at Moe, his hair in a mop over her face, grinning cheekily.

"Yeah I dropped my shopping down the other end of the beach."
He said, only now remembering that he had it with him when they got here.

He took her hand and walked with her back down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:22 am

She giggled, reaching up to brush his hair out of his eyes.

The girl began humming under her breath softly as she padded along the beach at Zeke's side, threading her fingers through his.

"How old are you...physically?" she asked curiously after a few long moments of silence.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 am

"Physically, I was twenty three when I was turned into a lycan."
He said with a chuckle.

"Mentally about twelve."
He added with a smirk as he squeezed her hand.
"You?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 am

"Nineteen thereabouts. A little younger than you."

She squeezed his hand in return, humming a tune softly.

"Tatoeba atashi no mada shira nai kimi
Mitsukete mitai kedo kowaku mo aru."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 am

They had finally managed to walk back to their belongings, the distance seemed much shorter when they had run it.
Zeke passed Moe her bag and collected his own belongings.
He took her hand and began walking back to where he had parked the car.
"Not too much younger, how does that work, did you just, stop growing?"
He asked, he really how no idea what happened to immortals aging, it wasn't the same as made lycans or vampires where you were frozen at the age you were made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skirts and Kidneys
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: