Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking for a Pack (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Looking for a Pack (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 am

Rico strolled through the forest. Yes, this would do. There weren't many wide open forests around in this day and age, but this would work nicely. He hoped that he would run into the pack here soon. It had been too long since he had been a part of a pack, and it felt lonely. The wolf wrinkled his nose. Vampire, elf, necromancer... how many species did they have here? Oh well. As long as they kept out of his way, he would keep out of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 am

Moe hummed to herself as she danced through the trees.

Her fans were flicked open in her outstretched hands and she wore a black adn orange Yukata. Her hair was once again pulled into a shimada mage.

Her haunting, bell-like voice drifted through the forest as she began to sing.

"Mata atashi
Kokoro ga sakete
Nagarederu

Tsukurotta
Sukima ni sasaru
Kioku-tachi"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 am

His ears pricked up as he heard a female voice, sniffing the air. Wolf... and... something else? It was difficult to tell the other part of the scent through the scent of the other wolves that the girl had been around. Elf? That was an odd combination... from his experience, werewolves did not tend to breed outside their own species, unless it was with a human. Wolves and elves did not tend to get on well.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 am

The half-breed continued to sing to herself, fans moving gracefully through the air.

Usually she would have practised her fan dancing out n an open space. But she felt like being a little closer to nature.

And so, she was practising weaving through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 am

Taylor had retreated into the forest, thoroughly embarrassed about the incident with Zeke perviously....she will never ever ever ever get bitten by a Lycan again

she was currently lounging in the boughs of a large tree, injured foot stretched out in front of her, the other hanging down as she crossed her arms over her chest and let herself heal

with her eyes closed, she listened to her surroundings...and heard a bell like voice...and could smell another Lycan

ah, it was a new person and that Lycan and Elf hybrid....the rare one

well, isn't that interesting

however, she wasn't so sure if she could deal with Lycans right then.....she's just reminded of her fevered delerium with zeke.....

she sighed heavily, growling a little and rubbing the blush furiously form her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 am

Rico followed the sound of the girl's voice hesitantly, trying to catch a glimpse of her through the trees. He relaxed a little when he saw her. Small, fragile-looking. No particular threat, by the looks of things.

But he tensed a little when he smelt elf. Stronger this time. He didn't hate elves, but he did prefer to keep out of their way. And just because he didn't hate them didn't mean they wouldn't hate him. He quickly changed to his humanoid form, calling out to the two.

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 am

Moe looked up when she heard the voice, flicking her fans shut and sliding them into her Obi.

She flitted through the trees until she found the person who had called out.

A man. A wolf.

She bowed at him respectfully, hands clasped together in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 am

it seemed, after the lycan called out, that she wasn't going to evade these two

sighing quietly, she turned and hooked her legs over the bough, and let herself fall backwards so she was hanging upside down with her arms crossed and was hanging right in front of the Lycan's face

you're noisy, Lycan. but then so are a lot of people here. my name is Taylor. who the hell are you? she asked, raising a pierced eyebrow and appearing to scowl in annoyance

in reality, it was her being mad at herself, but she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, making her face clear up a bit and allowed a small smile

still hanging upside down, she reached into her pocket, taking out her smokes and lighting one before putting them back

so. what brings you to CdS, new guy?

as she spoke, a cloud of smoke drifted form her nose and mouth
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 am

Rico studied the red head carefully before bowing back briefly, quickly straightening up. However tiny she might be, he did not like to expose his neck to strangers. She was polite, and she was a wolf. Her, he could deal with. His expression twitched slightly at the elf's greeting in annoyance.

"It's Rico, not "new guy"." he snapped, but softened slightly at the smile. "I'm looking for a pack."

He turned to the red head with a twitch at the corner of his lips that might have been a smile if he weren't... him.

"Can you help me with that?" his voice was more polite this time. If people were polite to him, he would be polite to them. Besides, she might be one of his new pack. If he could join that is.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 am

"Hello, Taylor-san," the girl greeted with a smile at the blue-haired woman.

Moe nodded at him with a smile. "Of course. My grandfather of sorts is the Alpha of the Cacciatori di Sangue pack."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Rico-san. I'm Takahashi Moe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 am

she turned her head and nodded her greeting with a grin to the hybrid

yo Moe-Chan. nice to see ya again

she turned her head back to nico and smirked

well, ya came to the right place. a pack is definately bliding up here...there's three pure lycan, Moe Chan, who's a hybrid, and now yourself. the Pack is building up it seems. she grinned broadly, uncrossing her arms and holding them out wide so what brought you here? running form something, hiding form something, or simply curious? don't have to give details if ys don't want. i'm not that nosey............i think.....hope.....i don't really know, but no one's called me nosey and i've been called a lot of things she snickered, and let herself fall from the tree, landing on her hands and flipped herself to her feet to stand up properly.....and let the blood leave her head again
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 am

"Same to you." he returned gruffly. "And thanks."

Rico didn't exactly know how to react to such a polite woman. It was... nice, and he didn't object, but his pack had never been polite. It was something that he was very unfamiliar with and he felt a little confused about. That, and the fact that Moe was a female wolf. He had never encountered a female wolf. In the group of gypsies that he travelled with, it was customary to turn the sons in each family. He thought that it must not be biologically possible to have a female wolf.

He turned back to the elf. "My pack just kind of disintegrated when they started to execute gypsies back in the 1700s. Stayed with my brother for a while, but there's only so long you can go without a pack." he twitched, feeling that he had said slightly more than he liked people to know about himself. "Not that it's anything to do with you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 am

"Four," she corrected immediately. Aleksandr, Coilean, Aodh and Zeke. Three her family and one...something a little different.

She bowed her head, flicking open her fan and hiding behind it as she thought of the youngest of the four wolves.

"And they're not pure. They're turned." They all sported the same silver eyes that signified a turned Lycan.

She smiled and bowed at the Spanish man again. "The pack will welcome you with open arms, Rico-san."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 am

she blinked and shrugged

doesn't matter to me in all honesty. i just know the Pack is growing, and is more than likely to accept Rico. peaking of which *turns to Rico* well, Sugar, i did say you didn't have to tell me; but yes, it's none of my business, and i feel a touch honoured ya told me a bit about yourself. don't worry, nothing will leave here about pasts *grins* i'm at least good at keeping the stuff i learn about to myself she emphasised this by putting a finger to her grinning lips and winking to the Lycan

it was true. she never gossiped about another, especially about potential friends....and if they turned into enemies, it could be used as blackmail.

she knew what to do with information

there was just a teeny tiny wicked and mischevious glint in her violet eyes
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

He bowed back at the girl, again, careful to straighten up before she did.

Rico sent a mistrusting glare over at the elf. It wasn't that his past was anything to hide particularly, he just didn't like people knowing too much about him. If you knew too much about someone, it became easier to disrespect them. He wanted to keep that air of mystique.

"Well, don't think you're getting anything else out of me." he snapped.

It wasn't that he disliked her particularly. She seemed fun... well, about as fun as elves could be, anyway. He just didn't particularly trust anyone. Least of all an elf from outside his pack.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 pm

"Taylor-san," she muttered in reprimand. She knew far too well what she was thinking. Blackmail.

Her green eyes bored into Taylors for a moment before she arched a brow. Blackmail? Really? The gesture was so expressive that the words were so clear they could have been spoken aloud.

"I think maybe it's time to venture out of the forest a little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

she smiled at Moe, her grin telling volumes

i'll behave Moe-Chan. don't worry.

she snickered and turned to the Lycan once more

don't worry Rico! if i wanted to find out about you, i would and without you knowing. as it stands, you're no threat to me....immediately any ways...so i have no reason to investigate you. so calm your hackles and relaxed. i'm just your friendly neighborhood elf chillin' in a safe place

she was still grinning, a light in her eyes and her grin promising mischief and playing around

but yeah, i agree with Moe-Chan. i think maybe the gardens may be more comfortable?

Taylor still didn't want to spend a lot of time inside
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Rico twitched, uncomfortably. He would become playful with people he was close to. With his pack. Not an elf who he had only just met. The werewolf suppressed a growl at the threat, starting to pace up and down, a habit that he had begun to develop when he was ill at ease.

"No. I like the forest." he had intended it to be snappish, but it came out a little whiney. The forest made him feel safer. It was his natural habitat. And God only knew what various other mythical creatures were out there.

He twitched again, pushing his hair off his face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'm sorry," she apologised with a bow.

What was she apologising for?

I suggested something that made him uncomfortable. He didn't want to leave the forest.

"Perhaps we could maybe move just a little closer to the gardens? I find it difficult to practise my fan dancing in such a densely populated area." The area she had been in before finding Rico had been a lot more open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 am

she sighed and rolled her eyes at rico

look sugar, we're not going to turn around and kill ya or nose about your business. we're just checking to see if ya safe. i personally don't want the other Lycan coming down on me like a tonne of...well.....Lycan....because i killed one of their own without proper question. or worse, letting in an enemy with not control over themselves into the mansion. this place is a sanctuary and it's to be kept like that. also, we were only inviting you out to somewhere more open for all our sakes. i don't trust you, i can't speak for Moe-Chan, and you don't smell like you trust us. we're staying near the forest, but we want to be in the gardens so we can talk properly and not get hampered by anything

her tone and smile where friendly enough

but it wasn't a friendly talk

her stance was ready, in a braced position, and her ralaxed form was actualy ready for an attack of any sorts

but the scary thing was her eyes

it was suddenly clear that she was a Killer through and through, someone who wouldn't hesitate to kill if it meant that people she cared for were safe, and that she had already taken many lives.....and wouldn't hesitate to kill another shoulder the situation call for her bullets, blades or fists.

the air suddenly dropped a few degrees around her with the freezing smile of hers
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 am

He nodded slowly, silver eyes still wary. "Fine. Lead the way."

The werewolf waited for the elf to step ahead of him. Partly because he didn't know the way, but also because he did not trust her with his back. The redhead he didn't have a problem with. She was a wolf, and therefore someone he could understand. An elf, he would be more cautious with. The corners of his mouth twitched again at the halfbreed, almost cracking into a smile this time.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 pm

As the hybrid passed Taylor, she tapped the back of her head with her fan in reprimand. "Be kind to him, he's one of our own."

This boy was joining their ranks; becoming one of Cacciatori di Sangue. Frightening him with threats like that would do no good.

She smiled at the boy. "I apologise for Taylor-san. She can be a little Tsundere at times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 am

she hunched her shoudler slightly and ducked her head as it was hit and raised her hand to where she was hit

hey! *sigh* fine.....i'll be good. she pouted and continued to rub her head as she straightened out again, huffin a little

then she heard the 'Tsundere' comment

hey! i'm not that bad......i think....

she pouted even more and shook her head, now crossing her arms before throwing them up in the air and heading towards the Gardens

well, if we're done here, i'll lead the way to the gardens and continue to be Tsundere she mumbled, still pouting
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Rico followed behind her cautiously, silently wishing that he was in his wolf-form to make him more at ease. But he couldn't transform now without it looking as though he was planning to attack. He sighed and swept the tangled black locks off his forehead. It was unsettling, not knowing his way around here. But he didn't ask anything. It was easier to stay silent than force himself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:50 pm

She smiled and giggled at the show Taylor put on. So over dramatic. It was funny to watch.

The girl reached for Rico's hand, pulling him through the forest with a bright smile. "We won't hurt you, I promise. Not even Taylor-san."

She'd like a new packmate. One that wasn't her family. A friend to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pack (anyone)   Looking for a Pack (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Pack (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next