Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

"Family time"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

"Family time" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 am

He rolled his eyes in exasperation at the man's excitement with a sigh. Secretly, he rather enjoyed being fussed over like this, and the dress was kind of pretty, but he wouldn't let Jace know. He was still rather confused about the whole thing, to be perfectly honest.

"Seven."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Jason pouted at the information.

"Seven? I'm a nine. So unless you just wear them and not move, there is no point in finding a pair for you." He grumbled, turning back to the wardrobe. "Shame, I have such a nice pair of heels that go with that dress."

Closing the wardrobe door shut with a light, he headed back towards Camille, a necklace and a bracelet in hand. Both simplistic in style, obviously a matching pair.

"Put the bracelet on~ I will help put the necklace on you."

Not letting his 'little brother' protest, he pushed the ginger hair aside to clip the necklace together. Grin in place, he turned and stood in front of Camille to admire his work.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Camille slipped the bracelet on with a sigh, finally giving up his attempts to maintain his masculinity. Well, it could be worse. At least there was nobody else here, and so far Jace hadn't taken pictures and stuck them up all around the mansion, so it wasn't too bad.

"Such a shame about the shoes."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 pm

The grin on his face as he was admiring on how cute Camille looked dropped so he could stick his tongue out at his 'brother', glaring a little at him, trying to stop the corners of his lips tug into a smile.

"I could just make you wear them. All you have to do is stand there anyway."

He crossed his arms, mockingly threatening, waiting to see if Camille will make a remark back.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

"Don't you dare."

Camille wasn't a natural for being made to look pretty. He hated the feeling of being watched and looked at all the time. It made him worry about how he looked to other people. It made him wonder whether he looked ugly, ridiculous, weak, pathetic...

He bit his lip, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 am

Jason pouted a little again as he watched Camille look down. Momentarily forgetting the heels.

Hooking a finger under Camille's chin, he lifted the face up, grinning brightly at the dolled-up male.

"Hey, don't look so gloom. Wearing feminine clothes is not that bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 am

He shook it off quickly, grinning at his brother. "I'm fine."

Jace was right. There was no reason to feel depressed over something so trivial as being made to wear women's clothes. Sometimes he really made a big deal out of nothing.

He cocked his head in curiosity, gazing at him with wide green eyes. "Why do you do this so often, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 am

Jason grinned, used to this type of question. Though, normally t was asked a lot sooner.

"I just like wearing feminine things. And being a 'woman' from time to time. I guess I like the feeling of being pretty - something tat is not considered a 'manly' trait." He paused for a second before adding: "Helps that I have a feminine face."

He struck a dramatic and stereotypical woman's pose, holding it for a second before giggling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 am

"You don't like the feeling of being handsome, then?"

The boy frowned slightly in confusion. This was something he found hard to get his head around. Prettiness was merely the feminine form of handsomeness, surely? Why should he prefer to feel pretty than handsome? Both were flattering. Personally, he would be happy if he was thought to be pretty or handsome. He didn't really have a preference.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

"Well, I like feeling handsome as well... I just like feeling both; a man and a woman."

Continuing to smile at Camille, he turned and shuffled through another of his many bags before turning back round and handing him a wet-wipe.

"Here, you can get the make-up off with this. Though, it will be a shame. All my hard work lasting for only a few minutes. Plus, you do look really pretty as a girl."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm

He nodded, but put the make-up wipe down. Jace had worked hard on it, after all. And he had worked hard at getting himself to sit there rather than squirm away. Besides, he didn't know if it would sting his eyes or not. And if he was pretty... not that he believed it... but he could put up with it for a moment longer.

Jace was weird.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 am

Jason's smile widened and he threw the wet-wipe in the bin.

Wrapping his arms around Camille's shoulders, he squeezed them, kissing his cheek.

"So glad that you want to appreciate my handy-work for a little longer~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Family time"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3