Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) Empty
PostSubject: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 am

Taylor needed to calm down

a lot

everything about her was being lost to her Darkness.....she needed to beat it back

and she only knew one way to do that

she had brought along various weapons with her, all of them created by herself to be used by only her, and lined them up against the wall.

she picked up a wooden staff and went over to a stereo she had brought with her, putting in some music, aggressive trance/dance

she was in her dark hunting leathers, feeling that they were appropriate, but took off her jacket and boots so she was only in her crop shirt and trousers

flicking her hair out of her hair and moved to the center of the room, taking a few deep breaths and calming down

her staff rested loosely in her grip as she concentrated

Taylor was fully aware of the dark veins now spreading up her collar bones and nearly reaching her neck while they spread across the rest of her chest

she didn't care...it was going to happen one way or another

instead, she concentrated on her core, and her life as 'Taylor' as well as her life as 'Blue Sparrow' mingled with 'Corbett'

when she opened her eyes, they were far more focused than they had been in a long time for ehr, despite the bags under her eyes showing a lack of sleep

suddenly, as she clicked the music to start, she made Shadow Creatures appear, forming them from the darkness surrounding her, and leaped into action

as one lunged at her, she easily dodged and countered the attack by bringing her knee up into its gut, followed swiftly by her staff end ramming into the back of his knees and forcing him down. she then spun the spear around and slammed the length of it into its neck and thus destroying that shadow

she wasted no time into moving onto the next creature, somehow keeping in time with the music

she flowed through her moves with a certain raw and brutal grace she had, her eyes never loosing focus as she fought, concentrating souly on the present moment and nothing more.

eventually, her wooden staff wasn't good enough as the creatures became faster and she ahd to be more precise and quick with her moves.

throwing the staff to the side, she backflipped over to a wall, and pulled off a Katana from a stand and withdrew the blade while at the same time taking the head off of a Shadow

she grinned for the first time in a while, a genunie one and not one of 'Corbett's' grins, and continued to slice through the shadows

they kept on coming and she was forced to move onto other weapons, eally trying to get in a lot of practice with each weapon she had

after a while, around half an hour, she was sweating and grinning properly, eyes alight and her shoulders seeming less weighted down

every move made each muscle glide over each other in sync like a well made machine as she battled her way through the enemies she created

a pile of discareded weaponry was slowly building up as she moved through each one she made, not wanting to stop until she's used each and every one of them

she had barely started as well

she chuckled as she continued to fight, loving the feeling of moving and doing something instead of loosing herself all of the time to one side or another of herself

she was slowly beginning to relax as she fell into her old routines of training

it had been too long
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 am

Moe had been exploring the mansion by herself a lot recently, looking for a quiet place to study different Dragon types.

She had many books on the subject, most of them packed away in the shoulder bag slung across her chest. She was hugging two rather large, heavy ones to her chest.

She had headphones over her ears, playing a loud playlist of J-Metal and J-Rock.

"O ai dekite yoi, Taylor-san," she called out over her music when she caught sight of Taylor out of the corner of her eye.

She lowered the headphones to rest around her neck and smiled brightly at the elf.

-----------------
Good to see you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 am

Taylor instantly stopped in her movement, the shadows disappearing and looked over at whoever spoke to her

switching off her music, she saw Moe and she pushed her sweaty fring out of her face

O ai dekite yoi to you to Imouto Taylor said, forcibly cheerful

the sight of Moe instantly had 'Corbett' interested and was trying to push through again, despite her trying to find a balance with her darkness

the sight of her Imouto had her scar pulsing

this girl was a tie, and Corbett wanted to investigate this

Taylor idly clutched her throbbing scar and grinned somehow

how are you Imouto? and what you go there? she asked as she began gathering and putting away her weapons, or at least putting them in sheaths and cleaning them up and putting them neat
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:36 am

"Oh, um..." She moved her arms to show off the title of one of the books in her arms.

Western Dragons was etched onto the thick red leather cover in silver.

"Research. I was just looking for a quiet place to read them."

Her eyes flickered over the numerous weapons the woman had lying around before she bowed. "I'm sorry for disrupting your training, Nee-chan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:39 am

Taylor simply shrugged, although inside she was a little irked

no!

that was Corbett!

no one interrupted her training!

agh!

i see. researching dragons for the bounty? she asked before coughing and clutching her chest more once she'd cleared the weapons

the bags under her eyes seemed to darken as time went on, along with her eyes

she specifically ignored the last comment, refusing to lie and say that 'it's fine' because it really wasn't

she simply pulled on her dark leather jacket and boots
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 am

The girl nodded, clutching the books tighter to her chest.

She watched the woman worriedly as she coughed.

The silence after that, though, she didn't like.

She had interrupted her training and was just being a nuisance standing around talking to her.

The Hybrid bowed again and began on her way. "I'll...see you later, Taylor-san," she called back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 am

oh, Corbett wouldn't have that. she wouldn't let her object of intrgue go just like that!

however, Taylor hoped the girl would just for her safety

just then, however, Corbett grinned darkly in her mind and Taylor's eyes flew wide

just then, she began coughing hard and fell to her knees as her headache came back full force, despite how much she had beaten it back before

her eyes went back to their dark violet that was almost black, and the happy go luck, if somewhat exhausted, aura of Taylor disappeared suddenly and was replaced with the dark and menacing one of Corbett

she chuckled low in her throat and grinned darkly, and stretched out again, standing up

oh don't go now, 'Imouto'. 'Taylor' simply didn't wan't you to meet me. she had nearly managed to supress me enough to either deal with me at a later time or bind with me on some level. however, she's far to unstable for that in the near future Corbett snickered, pushing her hair out of her face and stretching out again once more

'Taylor' hoever, was still awake and still had a degree of control, and wasn't as seperated from Corbett as many would think....Corbett is still her, just with her darkness spreading. that was all

she hoped it was enough to make sure nothing drastic happened
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:00 am

The girl turned and gave a small smile to the woman.

"Hello, Corbett-sama. How have you been since we last met?" she asked conversationally, leaning against the wall, head cocked to the side slightly.

Again, she showed no fear in front of the woman. Only a friendly smile.

"You're weakening her so you can gain full reigns from time to time. But in doing that, aren't you also weakening yourself? She's suffering from sleep deprivation - those bags under her eyes say that much. The more sleep deprived she is, the weaker her body becomes and the less use it is to you."

She stared at the woman. "Abusing her like this is merely weakening your body."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

corbett simply chuckled

ahh, but i'm simply hardening up 'Taylor'. she needs to be prepared for a hard future *winks* something big will be happening *chuckles* and she needs to be prepared. of course, she is aware of this, hence why she was trying to bind with me fully, but she's too weak at the moment.

she looked around and saw the large amount of weaponry and smirked

also, sugar, i'm a fair bit irritated that you interrupted our training, 'Taylor' was doing so well! it's been a while since she trained ebcause of this place. we were getting a good work out. her speed is decreasing slowly

she paused and thought for a moment

ah, i guess where i see your first point is correct. she will need to sleep if she's to preform at her best *sighs* fine, i shall be letting her sleep more. i guess i can feel this body deteriorating, even if she refuses to admit it herself

she muttered about something or another under her breath, flicking her hair out of her eyes and rolled her shoulders

and question, sugar...your last statement, it was a little cold, wasn't it? i thought it was 'her' body instead of mine. it's simply 'our' body as we're one and the same yet not at the same time she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)   i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish) Empty

Back to top Go down

i need to calm down (anyone and everyone should you wish)
Page 1 of 1