Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Important Matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 am

Seraphine,
I need your aid with some important matters in the Dungeon.
Join me when you are next free,
G

And now she waited in the Dungeon, twirling a riding crop in her hands idly.

The Succubus was sat on one of the few empty tables, one bare leg crossed over the other, curly hair cascading down over her bare shoulders, red eyes fixed on the riding crop.

How long, she wondered, would it be before the Elf finally appeared.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 am

Seraphine walked briskly down the steps, hair scrunched up into a tight bun. You could always tell when she was stressed when her hair was in a bun, rather than loose or the usual plait. The letter brushed against her thigh, kept in her weapon holster. She had been worried from the fact that it was the dungeon that Gia said to meet her in. Her mind was going overboard, wondering if there had been a disagreement between their clans. It had been a long time since Gia had last contacted her, and that worried her.

But then, perhaps she was being paranoid.

She opened the dungeon door and walked in. A deep blush crossed her face to see the woman naked. That was definitely not what she had expected. But not unwelcome. Not at all, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:59 am

The woman's eyes flicked up to gaze at Sera through her lashes when she walked in.

"It's about time you arrived. For a moment, I thought I'd have to deal with the situation at hand by myself," she purred lowly.

She gave the riding crop two quick flicks in the air, beckoning the woman closer.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 am

Seraphine gulped, throat dry, her eyes zoning in on the crop. "Um... hello..."

She walked towards the other woman slowly, half cautious, half drawn in, a hand going up to untie her hair. "So... what situation are we talking about here?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am

Her lips quirked up into a grin as she uncrossed her legs and lifted one onto the table, cheek resting on the knee.

"I find myself in dire need of a fuck."

She crooked her finger, beckoning her closer. She wanted the elf close enough to touch.

"And I thought you'd be a prime candidate to help me fix my little problem."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

She flushed a little, stepping closer so that she was standing between the woman's legs with a coy, seductive smile. "I can't say I'd be averse to it."

A hand reached out to slip around the back of the woman's neck, stroking her hairline softly, her hand drifting down to spill over her shoulder blades, glancing down at her in a way that was both shy, yet, underneath the cautiousness, eager, her lips parting slightly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 am

"The problem, my dear, is down here," she murmured, grasping the hand splayed over her back and guiding it up over her shoulder, down over a breast, down her stomach and then further down.

She moaned softly when she felt fingers brushing her.

"Do you think you can help me or should I find someone else to help?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 am

She let out a soft moan, dropping to her knees to take a nipple into her mouth, biting it gently as her fingers rubbed over the woman's clit, more forcefully this time. Giving the nipple a sharp nip, she flashed a bolder look up at the vampire, growling under her breath.

"Don't you dare."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

Her eyes slid shut and she purred lowly as she felt the elf's lips enclose around her nipple.

The Succubus' legs spread further, hips pressing forwards slightly.

"Do a good job and I won't."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 am

Her fingers slid down, burying themselves inside her, exploring the soft folds and curves of the female flesh. She pulled away from the nipple, watching the vampire's expression intensely. Blue eyes flit over to the crop curiously. Was Gia... planning on using that?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 am

Another soft purr passed her lips but her expression hadn't changed since the elf had walked into the room.

A small indulgent smile promising something good. There was no outward sign that the woman was enjoying the younger woman fucking her like this.

She twirled the crop in her hands idly again.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 am

Her eyebrows twitched in displeasure at the lack of reaction, thrusting her fingers inside the woman more roughly this time, biting down on the nipple sharply again with a growl. This was not something she was used to doing. As the High Priestess of her tribe, she had always been the one being pleasured, not doing the pleasuring. It felt degrading. Yet, oddly, she didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 am

Her lip twitched.

That was all the reaction she gave.

Moving one hand from the riding crop, she brushed her fingertips lightly over Sera's cheek gently before fisting it into her long hair, pulling her up for a kiss.

When she pulled back her lips quirked into a grin. "You're overdressed. Fix that."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

She moaned softly into the kiss, sliding her fingers out of the woman. She stood up to peel off her dress slowly, flashing her a nervous glance as she untied her weapon holster.

"Now?"

She was enjoying taking orders rather than giving them for once. It was quite refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am

She slid off the table and padded towards the woman, riding crop left behind lying on the table.

"Now." She owed her head to kiss the woman heatedly, tongue pushing past her lips to delve into her mouth, hands fisting in her hair again.

"I'm going to tease you to the point where you're screaming out my name," she purred, dropping a hand to brush a finger over the woman's clit gently.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 am

She moaned into the kiss, returning it just as passionately, her fingers digging into the skin of Giacinto's shoulder-blades. She let out a soft groan as the woman's fingers brushed over her, jerking in surprise, her head rolling back with a faint whimper.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 am

She grinned, brushing her fingers over the woman's clit over and over, her other hand pulling her head further back to expose her throat.

Her lips brushed over the elf's throat in a father light touch.

Giacinto was determined to tease this woman senseless.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 am

She let out a needier whine, rocking her hips against the woman's fingers, eyes screwing shut tightly. A soft shudder racked her body as the vampire's lips grazed over her throat, licking her lips in anticipation, waiting for the moment that fangs would pierce her flesh.

"Please..." she begged softly, legs spreading a little wider unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:27 am

"Y'know what?" she murmured lowly.

She paused, staying quiet and still for a moment before pulling away from the woman and strolling deeper into the dungeon.

"C'mere," she purred, leaning against the cross, caressing the lacquered wood softly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 am

"W-what?"

She whined lowly as the woman pulled away, but followed her curiously, squinting after her shape in the darkened room. At her words, Seraphine blushed, freezing for a moment before obeying, walking up to the female vampire. She was too embarrassed to get on the cross herself, so she just gazed up at the woman heatedly, biting her lip in apprehension.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 am

"Let's play with some of my toys," she purred, smouldering red eyes trailing down over the woman slowly.

She pulled away from her cross and strolled to Sera, pulling her body flush against her, bowing her head to kiss her roughly, one hand gripping the woman's ass.

She coaxed the woman to turn and pushed her slowly towards the cross, pressing her back against the cool wood and grinning darkly.

Her hands searched Sera's out, lifting them one at a time to buckle soft leather and fur cuffs attached to the cross around her wrists.

The woman pulled back to stare at Sera, tied with her arms spread above her head.

A grin flitted onto her face as she dropped to her knees, tongue running up the elf's thigh as she nudged her feet apart to buckle her ankles to the cross.

And now the woman was totally at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 am

She flushed, moaning softly into the kiss, arms winding up and around the woman's shoulders as she allowed herself to be pushed back, taking small, nervous steps. The elf shuddered slightly as her back met the cold wood, whining faintly as she was bound, yet not really protesting at all, spreading her legs slightly as the woman's tongue ran up her thigh.

She felt... trapped. Scared. But exhilarated.

"G-Gia... what...?"

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 am

"Shhh," she purred, pressing her lips against the woman's thigh again.

Her hands slid up the woman's legs ad sides slowly, caressing the soft skin.

"Tell me if you want to stop," she murmured, trailing kisses up towards her womanhood. "But until you want me to stop, just enjoy what I have to offer."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 am

She nodded silently, not trusting herself to speak as a shiver racked her body at the teasing touch, head tossing to the side. A breath hitched in her throat at the kisses. Hips rolled upwards needily, eyes sliding shut as she bit her lip again, determined not to make some embarrassing noise. Her eyes flickered open, gazing down at the woman between her legs. She gulped.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

"I'm going to find some more things to play with," she purred, standing.

She pressed a soft kiss to Sera's lips before strolling off, hips swaying from side to side with every step.

The Succubus wandered around the Dungeon, looking over the large array of toys she had.

Deciding to keep thing simple this time round, she flitted of to grab her riding crop and, as she headed back towards Sera, she picked up a vibrator.

"Which toy should we play with first?" she asked, holding both of them up in front of Sera. "The riding crop or the vibrator? Oooooor~" A wicked grin curled her lips. "Both at the same time~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Matters
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: