Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Second Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:57 am

He sat on the bench, kicking his feet awkwardly in boredom. It had been quiet recently. Although he had finally met his pack, he hadn't really spoken much to the other species (although it was probably his fault for avoiding them in the first place). The only ones he had really spoken to that weren't part of the pack were Taylor (who he refused to trust, as much as Zeke seemed to like her) and... the elf from the pool, Jingyo.

Rico blushed a little, remembering the scene before shaking it out of his head, growling softly at himself. He hadn't seen Jingyo since then, though. It made him a little uncertain whether he was relieved for not being embarrassed or... disappointed?

The werewolf flushed deeply. No. He only relied on his pack. Nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 am

Jingyo was in high spirits. I mean--come on; why wouldn't he be? He was having a good hair day after all. He started to skip merrily, inhaling the fresh air and soaking up the sun. Turning a corner, he stopped abruptly. There, sitting on a bench, was Rico. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 am

He blinked as he caught sight of Jingyo, blushing faintly as feelings of embarrassment, happiness and general awkwardness began to wash over him.

"Umm... Hi." he called over, then kicked himself, glancing down at his lap as though he hadn't said anything.

Jingyo had been the first person he had met here, so he kind of... stood out in his mind. He ignored the other reason he remembered him. That was not something he wanted to think about right now.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 am

"Umm... Hi."
Damn. Jingyo had been avoiding Rico since the encounter in the bathroom. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy it because boy--it was really really great sex--it was just that what did you say to a guy that you barely knew yet screwed anyway? He put on a brave face and strolled over to where the latter was sitting, stopping directly in front of him.

"Annyeong, hyung; haven't seen you in a while." The elf sat down next to the man, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 am

He forced an nervous smile onto his face. "No."

There was an awkward pause for a moment before he forced himself to say something to make it less uncomfortable, still not meeting the elf's eyes. "So how have you been?"

His hands twisted anxiously in his lap. He wasn't used to feeling this... exposed. Normally he wouldn't really sleep with anybody so readily, but... for some reason that night...

It made him feel vulnerable. He bit his lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 am

Aish; could this be any more awkward? The truth is, as cheesy as it sounded, Jingyo hadn't stopped thinking about Rico since.. well, you know. There was something about him that made the elf go all weak in the knees. He fought a blush as he lifted his head. "I've been okay."

He smiled softly, and locked his gaze with Rico's. Oh--oh, wow. "I--um, I've been meaning to talk to you since.." He trailed off, "Hyung, what I'm trying to say is-"

Jingyo huffed and grabbed the man's hand, pulling slightly. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:28 am

He wanted to talk?

Rico's heart thudded uncomfortably, casting his gaze back to his knees. He bit his lip. Was this the moment that Jingyo told him that that had been a mistake?

The werewolf allowed the man to pull him up, flushing a little unintentionally at the contact. "Where?" he asked, a little awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am

Jingyo had no idea what he was doing. He had no idea where he was taking the werewolf; he just wanted to walk with him. He pulled Rico towards him, so that he would be walking next to him. "Don't look so scared, I just want to talk."

The elf exhaled, and cleared his throat. "Rico, about what happened the other night... I felt- what I'm trying to say is..." What was he trying to say?

"I like you. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am

Well, he hadn't expected that.

He blinked at him for a moment, not quite sure if he misheard him, the blood rushing to his cheeks. He wanted to say but - ughh. Words weren't easy things to use. He chewed his lip nervously.

"Shut up." the werewolf mumbled. They were the only words that floated to mind at the moment. Great.

So instead, he leant up and pressed a slightly clumsy kiss to the elf's lips.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 am

Jingyo's eyes widened and everything around him seemed to disappear. Rico was kissing him--really kissing him this time. His heart pounded and his cheeks burned. He clasped his hands round the man's neck and kissed him back.

He pulled away slowly and ducked his head, blushing. Blushing? Come on, Jingyo; you're turning soft. "Hyung--Rico, I don't know what I'm doing. But maybe... maybe we can figure it out together?"

He ran his thumb over his lips. Hm. Maybe this 'relationship' stuff wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 am

"What's that supposed to mean?" he mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

A hand toyed with the man's clothing before he realised what he was doing, pulling his hand away with a blush. He wished that he could say stuff like that that easily, but it didn't come naturally to him. It made him feel embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 am

Jingyo grabbed his wrist as he pulled it away. He smirked, pulling the man flush against his body. "It means whatever you want it to."

The elf kissed the tip of Rico's nose, "However," Kiss to the jaw, "I think I should get very jealous if someone were to come along and take you away from me," Kiss on the lips, "So, how about you become my boyfriend, and I won't have to worry?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 am

He let out a surprised gasp as Jingyo pulled him into him, stumbling into the elf's body. His blush deepened at the kisses, tensing a little from nervousness, but he tilted his head back unconsciously, gaze fixating on the man's ear in an attempt to stop himself from feeling too anxious.

"'Kay." he mumbled.

It surprised him how happy this made him, though he was no good at showing it. But he still couldn't help but feel nervous. He was not naturally a trusting person, and it made him feel a little scared to be involved like this with somebody.

But he would give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 am

Jingyo noticed how Rico tensed slightly, looking nervous. I won't hurt you, hyung. The elf pulled away carefully, but took the latter's hand in his, stroking the back with his thumb. "Hyung, tell me about yourself."

He realised he knew next to nothing about the werewolf, and it was only natural for him to want to know some. He looked up at the man, studying his face, his hauntingly silver eyes, his olive coloured skin. Rico was gorgeous, yet mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 am

"Umm..."

Where to begin? He never really knew how to talk about himself. His life had been so long that it seemed odd to try and condense it into a conversation.

"I was born in Albacete, in the South-east of Spain. My parents were part of a nomadic wolf-pack, so we moved throughout Spain, France and the North of Africa when I was with them. But it was the punishment in Spain at the time for gypsies to have their left hand cut off for trespassing in a town the first time, and the second time, they would be hanged."

He gave a shaky smile, squeezing the man's hand back. "My father was the alpha at the time, and he was hanged. The Beta stepped up, but some of the pack challenged his leadership and the pack split. I travelled with my brother for many centuries after that, but we had a fight and went our separate ways."

The wolf looked up, realising that he had talked for a while with a flustered blush. "But anyway, I've gone on for too long. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 am

"You've had it rough, hyung."

He cleared his throat, and thought for a bit. "Well, I was born in Boseong County, South Korea, but after my abba died, eomma remarried and we moved to Seoul. Eomma's husband was a nice man, strict, but he loved her. He knew nothing about us being elves and we intended to keep hidden--so eomma asked me to forget my elf ways."

He paused for a breath, sneaking a glance at Rico. "Being typical Korean parents, they sent me to an all boys academy to finish my education but I struggled a lot there and got expelled. I disappointed them a lot so I ran away."

Jingyo glanced up at the sky, feeling a little bit nostalgic. "It's not easy to forget your true heritage."

There was a lot more to his story than that, but it wasn't too pretty; nor was he too proud of it. No--that was a story for another time. "Seoul is such an amazing city, yeobo! You'd love it there."

He had gotten carried away with himself and had let the word slip out. Yeobo. It had a nice ring to it. Maybe he won't ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abba: Dad
Eomma: Mum
Yeobo: Honey/Darling (Term of endearment)
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 am

"Boy's school, huh? That explains a lot." he teased, starting to feel more relaxed around him now.

The werewolf squeezed the elf's hand softly when he mentioned how he ran away. Comforting people was not his strong point, but he did feel for him and... he wanted to make him feel better. He just didn't have much of a gift with words.

"What's it like?" he breathed, fascinated by the other culture.

Perhaps it was his gypsy heritage, but he always wanted to learn more about new places. Even though he knew that he'd probably never go there, different landscapes, the world outside... It never got old. He would always want to learn more. Particularly if a place was of some significance to him or the people close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 am

"What's it like? It's colourful, full of life! It's busy and everyone's constantly on the go, but that's what makes it special."

Jingyo eyes sparkled as he thought about his home in Seoul. He thought about all of the sights there, like the Namsan tower. "Boseong Country was beautiful too, don't get me wrong, but it's dull. Just fields and trees everywhere. You know, it's famous for it's green tea leaves."

He chuckled, running a hand through his blonde hair. How boring he must sound. "I could take you there, one day, to Seoul. I could show you all the sights--the temples, Namsan tower, everywhere."

He'd never talked with someone like this before. He'd never... just talked. One night stands? Sure. Quick flings? Done it. Relationships? Never lasted or meant anything. But this- this was different; something new. He liked it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

He smiled softly, almost hypnotised by how animated the man became when talking about his hometown. The way in which he described it... he could almost imagine it, the images were so vivid. "It sounds beautiful."

He flushed a little at the offer, smiling to himself, a little awkwardly. "I...I'd like that." He addressed the statement to the man's top, feeling a little too nervous to meet the man's eyes.

He was happy. Everything was happening so fast. So fast that he was almost skeptical, but he was happy. And eventually he would get over his awkwardness. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 am

Jingyo rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "I'm sorry, I must be overwhelming you. I tend to be very affectionate."

To prove his point, he pecked Rico's lips and giggled. "So... you're Spanish. Any phrases you can teach me?"

He toyed with the man's hair, pouting his lips in a slightly seductive way.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:00 am

"I-it's fine."

Having said that, it didn't stop him from flushing a deep shade of red when the man pecked him on the lips again. He fidgeted, rubbing his arm nervously. But he didn't pull away, rather leaned into the hand a little, mouth twitching into something that could become a smile if he were not so nervous.

"How about "bésame"?"

(Translation: "kiss me")
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:39 am

"And what does that mean, Yeobo? Hmm?"

Jingyo prodded the man lightly in the arm, looking up at him with big, longing eyes. Aigoo. He made a mental note to ask Rico to speak in Spanish more often.

------------------------

Aigoo: Oh my. (just a word of exasperation)
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 am

"No te estoy diciendo." he murmured, flushing.

He had started to think about flirting, then changed his mind. It was too embarrassing to have to translate that.

"It means parsnips." he improvised, not meeting the man's eyes. He wasn't very good at lying, but still. It was better than actually translating it.

(Translation: "I'm not going to tell you.")
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 am

Jingyo let out an indignant laugh. Parsnips? "Yah, hyung! You expect me to believe that?!" He whined, and tugged on Rico's clothing.

The elf had a sudden impulse start something. He broke into a run, then stopped a few feet away. He called to the man, "If you can catch me, you can kiss me," Then jogged away, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 am

Well, he wasn't normally one for kiss chase, but it was a good opportunity to trick him. Rico smirked to himself, running as he changed into he wolf form, midstep. The wolf bounded over, tail wagging playfully as he knocked Jingyo over, giving him a huge wet lick straight on his mouth, grinning in amusement.

Probably not the kind of kiss Jin had hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next