Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In The Mood For Oden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 am

Alexis hummed under her breath, it was only recently that she had actually found out how much her head was worth.

"Well I suppose when you rampage for 800 years the price is bound to increase periodically."

She thought out loud, she was not overly surprised that her name was infamous.

"I've been alive for going on a millennium and I have not once had a friend."
She said looking to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 am

"Then now's the perfect time to start, ne?"

She smiled brightly at the woman. "Cacciatori do Sangue is a place for new beginnings."

The decorations dangling from the chopsticks jingled as she cocked her head to the side with an even brighter smile. "Maybe I could eventually be your first friend."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 am

"Perhaps."

She commented, bringing the glass to her lips once more.

"Only time will tell what fate has install for me."

Alexis chuckled softly to herself, it was mixture of fate and whether or not Taylor would let her anywhere near her family after what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 am

She grinned.

"Then I'll try hard to become your first friend, Alexis-san."

Now she had the idea in her head she was determined to become the woman's friend.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 am

"Then feel free to try, I don't see what benefit my friendship to you might be.
But if it what you do desire then chase after it."

She still did not understand what the woman wanted from her, why she had this need to befriend her.
She was slowly finding herself though, she no longer felt timid or afraid of what was to come.
She would soon face her new master and what ever fate had in store.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:07 am

"You don't always need a benefit or reason to do things."

She stood and grasped Alexis' hand, pulling her towards the counter her ingredients were set out on. "A lot of the time I do things because I want to, even if there aren't any benefits."

The woman dropped Alexis' hand and began to collect the ingredients together, dropping them in a large pot.

"Could you help me please?" she asked, looking at Alexis over her shoulder as she picked up another handful.

"We can share it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Alexis simply stared at the pot, she never had the need or desire to cook and as such had no idea what to do when it came to preparing food.

"I don't know how to cook, what is that?"

She asked, wrinkling up her nose at the smell coming from the pot.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm

"Then I'll teach you."

She smiled brightly. "I've done all the preparations. We just need to put the ingredients into the pot."

Her smile turned a little sheepish. "I'm not supposed to be cooking this, but shhh." She pressed a finger to her lips. "What they dont know can't hurt them."

She dropped another handful of ingredients into the pot.

"What we're cooking at the moment is a Japanese stew called Oden. It's a winter dish, but I really wanted some tonight, so I thought I'd make it."

She pushed some hair back behind an Elven ear before picking up another handful. "I lived in the Kansai region so this one's a little more strongly flavoured than the Oden they cook in other regions. That's why it smells so strong."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Alexis grimaces slightly and picked up a small handful of ingredient, dropping them into the pot.

"Having to cook in order to eat seems bothersome and time consuming."

She said with a huff as she grabbed another handful, leaning over the pot as the stew bubbled away.

This all seemed so pointless, she did not need to learn to cook and the strong smells from the pot made her nose itch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 pm

"Having to hunt before you eat something is bothersome and time consuming," she retorted.

She turned a smile at the woman as she dropped another handful into the pot.

"It tastes better when you put the time and effort into preparing it. You'll see when it's done."

She leaned over the pot then smiled again.

"We can take a couple bowls up to Nee-chan and Zeke-kun after we've eaten our share."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"I find it quite fun, it's better than having to eat blood bag, such nasty stuff."

She replied, her nose scrunching up slightly, blood bags tended to have a plastic taste to it.

"I don't think I will have any, I can not stomach human food."
She added, watching the woman work on the meal.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm

"It depends on how you hunt, I guess," she conceded. "Laying traps and waiting is bothersome. But going in for the kill can be quite fun..."

She pursed her lips, eyes flicking from the vampire to the stew then back again. No human food...?

"Then next time I'll cook something with blood in it. Maybe blodplättar or a blood soup or stew... Blood tofu's good, too."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"I never wait when I hunt, you'll find that I am not a patient person."

She bought her own finger to her lips, biting at hit absent mindedly as she sat up on the bench to watch the pot bubble.

She replied with a soft nod.
"That sounds more to my liking."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm

"I'm usually at the back of the hunting group, so I'm always waiting for my turn to pounce." She pursed her lips, pouting childishly.

She was tiny compared to most Lycan. She was even smaller than an average wolf. And so she was always the bottom of the pecking order. She was the fall back if they needed her on hunts; she got last scraps during meal time.

"I've been forced to be patient right from when I was a pup." She stirred the stew slowly. "So now, I put that patience to good use cooking."

The woman grinned mischievously. "Should we make Zeke-kun and Nee-chan try it before we tell them what's in it. I want to see what their reaction to eating blood without knowing what it is."

She giggled softly as she hoisted herself up onto the counter next to Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 pm

"I hunt alone, I could imagine trying to sneak up on a human would be slightly more difficult if I had others following me around making unnecessary noise."

Though with that said, Alexis' hunting style was anything but stealthy, she'd simply walk into a town and start killing, they could not out run her, nor could they hide.

She let out a small chuckle.
"I have a feeling the lycan would be able to smell it, Taylor may eat it though."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 pm

She grinned brightly. "Not if we do it in a stew. All the other ingredients should hide the scent of the blood. And I could pass blood tofu off as chunks of kidney; he likes kidney." Well, he liked it in her skirts and kidney, at least.

She bit her lip as she plotted. "We could make the pancakes for us because there'd be no way I could hide the blood in those... Hmm... We can all have a bit of the stew."

Her legs kicked out into the air in a rhythm. "What do you think Nee-chan's reaction to eating blood would be?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm

"I think her reaction would differ depending on what type of blood it was,
I don't think anyone would be pleased if it were human."

She replied with a chuckle.

"I look forward to trying these different foods, it could make for a nice changed, regardless of how nice the real thing is."
She added, picking up her glass and swirling the red liquid.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'll be making the stew and my pancakes with pigs blood. I can use human blood for your pancakes, though." She smiled at the woman.

Moe wouldn't feel right using human blood in food she was going to eat or give to her family.

The thought of human blood made her queasy.

But she was more than willing to use human blood for the vampire. She wouldn't be eating it herself so it was okay.

"And maybe once your stomachs gotten used to me cooking human foods with blood in them for you, we can try human foods without blood. I wouldn't want you to get bored of my cooking and I only know a few recipe's with blood in them."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"I would not worry about me getting bored of it, I've lived for 900 on blood alone and I am yet to get bored of it."

She replied with a chuckle.

"Though I think I will be eating more regularly from now on."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm

"That sounds like a boring diet." Just blood? That was like her living on just tofu. It could sustain her but it was boring and bland.

"I'll have to try super hard to make delicious stuff for you to try."

She'd introduce the woman to food from all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"I don't find it boring at all, each person tastes different you see."

She replied with a chuckle as she pushed her hand through her hair, her eyes falling back onto the pot of boiling liquid.

"It will be strange to try and eat something solid, my body has never attempted to do so."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:58 pm

She pressed her lips together. "Still...Just liquids. I wouldn't be able to stick to a liquid diet."

The younger woman looked into the pot and smiled. Everything was cooking just fine.

"You can try little bits at a time. Maybe the softer things first and if they agree with you, try something a bit more adventurous. Maybe the tofu and ito konyaku first? Light things."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"Maybe, I suppose a few things here and there would not hurt.
Small steps at a time, I don't want to risk making myself ill."

She replied, finishing the last of her drink and jumping off the counter to clean the glass.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:46 pm

She nodded. "That's the best way forwards. Getting sick isn't fun."

She slid off the counter and began collecting together the plates, knifes and chopping boards she had used.

The woman set about moving piles of plates towards the sink, humming quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 pm

"No I could imagine it isn't."

Alexis smiled softly at Moe and assisted her with the washing up, such common chores were something new to the vampire, if it didn't involve fighting, killing or feeding she had little knowledge of it.

Slowly she felt herself warming up to the woman that was so intent on befriending her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Mood For Oden   In The Mood For Oden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Mood For Oden
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: