Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

fighting against the pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

fighting against the pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Taylor barked a laugh

ha! point taken *snicker* i'm not one for makig friends easy, which makes me wonder how on earth me you and moe got on so well *chuckle* normally i would have made others into enemies by this point she chuclked, grinning

but yeah. sun, forest and hunting. i like this plan
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Zeke shrugged softly.
"I have no idea, the first time I met Moe I sat snarling at her then the next second she's clinging onto me for protection."

He shook his head softly, he had given up trying to figure it out a long time ago.
"Lifes weird like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 pm

seems it, neh?

life wal always wierd and changeing like the seasons, but that made life entertaining

so what you gonna wear for the wedding. any ideas? like what kind of suit you gonna wear? she asked i'm also a little concerned about what i'm gonna be wearing. Moe is designing it, and putting me in a damn dress *shiver* i haven't worn one in centuries! she said, shuddering

she hoped it wasn't too revealing
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 pm

"I hope you realize that as soon as I see you in a dress I am going to lose it."

He said with a chuckle and a large smirk, he would put her through hell for the fact that she looked for feminine.

Zeke shrugged softly.
"I'll go buy a suit soon, as soon as Moe sets a date, knowing me it will just be something simple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:04 am

Taylor scowled and and grumbled

you dare and you'll find out that having pups is an impossibility. i'm well versed in the art of neutering and castrations m'dear she threatened, pointing dangerously at her 'brother'

she then grinned again

and you wearing a shirt? good grief. looking smart? can't imagine it. behaving? ha! i'm going to have so much fun tesing you as you play 'good dog' with your future in-laws! TAylor chuckled darkly, eyes glinting with mischief

oh she would have fun

should i get you a collar with a dog tag that sayd 'fido' or 'spike'? she cackled, holding her middle as it ached slightly because of her laughing
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 am

Zeke growled and covered his crotch with his hands.
"Do that and you can be the one telling Moe that she can't have pups."

"You would be surprised, I scrub up pretty good when I try.
I can behave for one day, shouldn't be too hard, I'll just grit my teeth and bare it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

Taylor grinned darkly

artificial insemination, and i could always get the local vet to...withdraw a sample from you....with a large needle. and without anesthetic. she snickered

tchyeah, i'll believe that when i see it. it's just like i can spruce up well she scoffed

Taylor never tried to make herself look good

her hair only ever got washed and combed with her fingers. she never wore make up, never wore anything other than practical clothing, and more often than not had either an oil smear on her face, blood, wounds, bruises, dirt or something on her somewhere

she didn't spruce up at all
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 am

He kept his hands over his crotch and growled.
"Don't even think about it Taylor."

There no way anyone was getting near his junk with malicious intent like that.

"Moe will make you get all dressed up, make up and all, you're doomed."
He teased with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Taylor just laughed, but it was cut short at the idea of make up and dressing up

she frowned a little and sighed

i haven't worn a dress in centuries!!! and make up? ha! i've never worn that shit. the closest i've gotten to make up is war paint when there was a tribe war between my tribe and another. *scoff* and hell if i did that in a dress....fucking hell, i haven't even worn a skirt! Taylor scofed, waving a hand dismissivly
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm

"Well you better get use to the idea, you know as well as I do how stubborn Moe is and she will want to dress you up like a real lady."

Zeke lay on his back laughing loudly at the thought of the elf all girly and dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

fighting against the pain
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3