Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lycans and the Full Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 am

She whined, writhing under him, trying to get away from him and his cold water droplets.

They call me Sprout. Its different.

She stuck her tongue out as she continued to wriggle in an attempt to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 am

He chuckled as she started to wiggle beneath him, he wasn't going to let her go.

Something wrong?

He asked, looking down at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

She whined loudly, wriggling more.

I'm marrying a mean old man, she whimpered, looking up at him with wide green eyes. If she were human, she'd be pouting.

The water he was dripping on her was freaking cold.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 am

Zeke chuckled and looked down at her shaking his head.

And I am marrying a cruel little girl.

Two could play at that game.

He could not help but smirk, it was always amusing seeing her trying to be annoyed at him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:47 am

We complete each other.

She writhed under him, whimpering loudly.

Let go of me, she whined, pushing against him.

You need to lay off the deer, she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am

Oh no,

He said, acting as though his legs buckled out from underneath him, flopping onto her with all his weight.

I'm so fat, my legs can't hold me up anymore.
He chuckled and looked down at her, he knew he was asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 am

She yelped loudly when his weight bore down on her.

Meanie, she whimpered, teeth sinking into his scruff and tugging.

Big,
fat, meanie, she growled, emphasising 'fat' as she writhed, tugging sharply as the fur and skin in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 am

Can't hear you, too much fat clogging up my ears.

He replied, his body going limp on top of her, ignoring the fact that her teeth were digging into him quite roughly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 am

She whined loudly again, thrashing and tugging at the fur in her mouth.

He was heavy.

His full weight lying on her was uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 am

He chuckled softly and rolled off of her, laying on his belly beside her.
Perhaps that would teach her not to call him fat, more likely he had just annoyed her and she was in for it.

He knew his weight came from his muscle mass and smirked softly.

If I am too heavy I suppose I should stop working out, let some of that muscle definition fade away, I'm sure I would be much lighter if I was scrawny.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 am

She curled up with her back to him, resting her head on her paws.

...I still think you should lay off the deer, she muttered sulkily.

She didn't want him to lose any muscle definition; she liked his muscle. But he was a lot heavier than her and in times like this she didn't like it. She didn't like the feeling of being trapped under someone, unable to move.

A shudder ran down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:15 am

Zeke saw her reaction, his mind flicking back to what she had told him earlier, suddenly he felt like and idiot.

Sorry love.

He said softly, licking her muzzle gently.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 am

Her tongue flicked out over his muzzle in return.

It's okay. You're not him. You're not like him.

She knew she didn't have to worry about him attacking or raping her. That's why she hadn't reacted as violently as she would have done with someone she didn't trust. But, no matter who it was doing it, the feeling of being pinned and helpless scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

He nuzzled his face in against hers, regardless it was a stupid thing to have done when you took her past into consideration.

I know, but it clearly made you uncomfortable, I wont do it again.

Zeke liked annoying Moe but he had his limits, and doing something that even vaguely reminded her of what had happened was off limits.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 am

She nuzzled against him with a small smile.

Thank you.

Her muzzle opened in a loud yawn that had her tongue curling. Now she had time to sit down she had grown tired. That was a problem with her; as long as she was moving she was fine but as soon as she sat still for a few moments she started getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:28 am

He nudged her head softly, licking her muzzle.

Lets head back and go to bed.

He wasn't fond of the idea of going to sleep out here, not now that the temperature had lowered and he was wet.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 am

She bobbed her head and climbed to her paws with another yawn.

Okay, she was really tired now.

The smaller wolf leaned against Zeke, nuzzling into his wet fur.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 am

Zeke smiled softly and go to his feet, her yawns only making him more tired.

Come on then.

He yawned and licked her muzzle, heading back towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

You're not getting into bed like that, she said around another yawn.

She'd be damned if she cuddled up next to someone dripping wet.

She padded after him towards the mansion, fighting back numerous yawns and trying to walk in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

He leaned against her, making sure she did not swerve too much.

I'll shower then head to bed.

He replied, shaking his head. He had absolutely no intention of going to bed dripping wet and freezing.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 am

She leaned most of her weight onto him, nuzzling into his fur. It was wet, but it was warm.

Good. I'll act as hot water bottle.

As soon as she got inside she was going to crawl into bed.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 am

He chuckled softly, it was awkward trying to walk with her leaning against him but he didn't mind.

They had already been walking for a while and only just reaching the edge of the forest, he had not realized just how deep they had ventured in.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 am

She snorted as she gazed up the long garden she had to cross before she got to the mansion.

No.

She was far too tired to walk that far.

The woman puled away from Zeke and curled up against the base of the nearest tree. She'd sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 am

Moe...

He groaned softly, he really did not want to sleep out side, not with soaking wet fur.

God help me I will carry you into the mansion before I sleep out here.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 am

Then do it. I'm far too tired to walk all the way up there.

She curled into a tighter ball, eyes sliding shut.

Or just leave me. I'm not stopping you from going to get a shower and crawl into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycans and the Full Moon
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next