Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Calming Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Zeke lay sprawled out on the lawn facing up to the sky, enjoying the peace and quite.

It was the day after the full moon and he was exhausted, though still highly irritable.

He rubbed the scratches on his arms that Moe had inflicted, they were barely there after having a day to heal but they itched.

He yawned loudly and closed his eyes, letting his arms flop lazily at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Valora had decided to take a stroll around CdS again, having spent a long time away now

she had come to love this place, as there wasn't anything here that could suprise her

well, that was until she smelt Lycan on the air

Valora went ridged, her calm expression freezing in place

they had Lycan's here?

her mind fell back into her training routines

she sniffed the air a few times to figure out what was happening

Lycan....male.....roughly 500+......healing some minor wounds........has a mate?.......a few hundred meters away just aorund the corver....has a pack....

she looked up at the sky, and saw the moon was now waning ever so slightly

day after full moon......will be irritable......gotta be cautious......if they're residing here, it must mean Gia thinks them safe..........hmm, much has changed since she left.[/color]

she schooled her expression back to calm and checked her twin knives strapped to her thighs, making sure no blood was on them, and to make sure the silver plating wasn't too damaged

she smiled a little twitch of a smile

[i]perfect

she put them back in their sheaths and walked around the corner

okay, she was nervous about coming face to face with a Lycan, but she kept reminding herself that this one wasn't rabid, but she might as well check out the new lycans here and see what they're like

but she ad a bit of a feeling this would be difficult

she moved silently around the corner
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Zeke stretched him arms over his head, scratching his back against the grass.

He yawned again, his eyes opened slowly, he could taste someones scent on the breeze, his eyes looked around from his laying position, landing on the woman.

His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at her, his eyes hidden behind his mop of hair, vampire.

If the creature was purposely walking so quietly it must be up to something, he had never seen this one before and he was less than trusting when it came to vampires.

He looked back up at the sky, his hand coming up to scratch his bare chest.

"You shouldn't be sneaking around, people will think you're up to something."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Valora fiddled with one of her gloves

my apologies. but this is how i move naturally. i no longer notice if i move quietly, i'm afraid. she said, her voice having a strong britsh accent

her bright green eyes looked at the Lycan as he fidgeted on the grass

also, i was curious to see who was here. i wasn't aware that Gia had let Lycans into the coven....i thought it was just a Vampire refuge....i guess much has changed since i've been away. she murmured

her voice was soft and quiet, yet not all that timid, and showed a warriors confidence, but also a slight caution as she didn't want to upset the Lycan

my name is Valora Morgenstern...of the Morgenstern Vampire Warrior Family...not that i'm overly proud to bear that name with how my family has sullied the title. it's a pleasure to meet you she said, bowing low at the waist before looking back up and standing straight again and your name would be? if i may be so bold as to asking.

as she was speaking, she was studying his scent and features

he would be a black wolf, like his hair...and the slightest of accents she picked up suggested Romanian

she gave a twitch of a smile at that, as that was one of her favourite languages
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

With a soft groan Zeke sat up and face the woman, propping himself up with his arms.

"Vampires, Lycans, elves, necromancers, we have the lot now."
He responded as he scratched the back of his head, he was not quite sure what to make of the woman, she seemed polite enough for a vampire, but they could be deceptive creatures and the weapons she wore did not really distill confidence in her trustworthiness.

"My name is Zeke."
He said simply, as he forced himself onto his feet, his large body stretching as he did so, he pushed the hair from his face to meet her green eyes with his silver ones.

"It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Taylor did her best to not flich as she saw the Lycan rise, and kept her impassive mask on as she calmed herself again

he's not a rabid you stupid woman she told herself

and you she said with a slight smirk as she confirmed that it was indeed the barest hint of a romanian accent

spune-mi, te vorbesc limba română tine? sau aţi luat doar accentul? ar fi frumos pentru a găsi o alta care vorbeşte această limbă. A fost o vreme de când am vorbit ca acest she murmured, smiling with her eyes rather than with her mouth

her eyes were usually what did all the expression when she was relaxing a little

very rarely you would see anything else other than calm indifference on her face

--------------------------------------------

'tell me, do you speak Romanian yourself? or have you just got the accent? it would be nice to find another that speaks this language. it's been a while since i spoke like this'
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm

His eyes gleamed softly as she spoke to him in Romanian, finally someone else who understood it.

"Română este limba mea maternă, ​​dar vorbesc foarte rar."

He was Romanian born and raised of course, but he had disconnected himself from that place a long time ago.

Zeke moved to lean against the wall of the mansion.

Romanian is my mother tongue, but I rarely speak it.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Valora's lips quirked slightly

o astfel de ruşine, este o limbă frumoasă, în opinia mea. dar dacă doriţi, putem recurge din nou înapoi în engleză. Nu am nici probleme cu nici. she said, taking the weapons from her legs and placing them down to the side

within reach, but a show that she wasn't a threat if he wasn't

Eu trebuie să spun .... esti mult mai calmă decât am aşteptat la un Lycan să fie faţă de un vampir. cele mai multe lycanienii am întâlnit întâmpinaţi cu ostilitate vampiri she muttered, twirling the yellow streak in her hair before idly running her fingers along the scar on her shoulder

she sat down on the ground, cross legged, and sat back against the mansion wall, looking up at the lycan

but somehow, she didn't seem dawrfed...only in a more relaxed position

----------------------

#1: such a shame, it's a beautiful language in my opinion. but if you wish, we can resort back to English again. i have no problems with either

#2: i must say....you are much calmer than i expected a Lycan to be towards a Vampire. most Lycans i have met greeted vampires with hostility
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

"Românească este bine, mai bine ca se bucura de sansa de a se vorbi."

He replied, raising an eyebrow as the woman dropped her weapons, and interesting move on her part.

He smirked softly and looked down at her.

"Eu nu sunt tocmai un fan mare de vampiri, la moment, am luat un pumnal în piept urmă cu o săptămână de la unul, dar eu nu văd punctul de a judeca o specie intreaga, deoarece o persoana ma nedreptatit.

Poate ai doar ma prins pe un frumos bun, eu nu sunt în mod normal, atât de prietenos cu noii veniţi."

"I am not exactly a huge fan of vampires at the moment, I took a dagger to the chest a week ago from one, but I don't see the point of judging an entire species because one person wronged me.

Perhaps you just caught me on a good nice, I am not normally so friendly to new comers."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 am

Taylor nodded her head

cum doriti, Zeke she said, flicking her hair out of her eyes with a slight huff

it needed a trim soon...it was getting long and now reached down to just past her shoulders.

she'd cut it later

apoi mă bucur că te-am prins în timp ce sunteţi într-o stare plăcută. Am înţeles, de asemenea, antipatia faţă de curent pentru specia mea. Poate că ai putea înţelege, atunci, de ce eu sunt nervos în jurul valorii de lycanienii, cum ar fi singur. dar, spre deosebire de multe din cursa mea, am tendinţa de a nu judeca o specie intreaga bazate pe una, dar dai Lycan un nume bun, in ochii mei, cel puţin. Valora murmured, idly letting a shadow twist around her hands

she scowled at her hands as she looked at them

she could still see blood staining them even though they're clean

astfel cum a fost CdS vă tratează, alta decât una de acest gen mea te ataca? she asked, looking back up at Zeke and raising an eyebrow elegantly, somehow

her elegance simply hid the raw power that she had...hardly anyone would think that this woman had killed thousands in her time

----------------------

as you wish zeke

then i am glad i caught you while you're in a pleasant mood. I also understand your current dislike for my species. perhaps you may understand, then, why i am nervous around Lycans, such as yourself. but, unlike many of my race, i tend to not judge an entire species based on one; but you give Lycan a good name, in my eyes at least.

so how has CdS been treating you, other than one of my kind attacking you?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 am

Zeke nodded softly, he could understand why she could of been wary when it came to approaching him before.

"Sabat a fost destul de bun, am tendinţa de a mă afla într-o mulţime de lupte, dar care este natura mea.
Altele decât cele pe care le-am gasit eu un pachet şi o pereche.
O femeie care voi fi în curând se casatoreasca."

He answered with a soft chuckle.

"ce te aduce inapoi?"

"The coven has been quite good, I tend to find myself in a lot of fights but that is my nature.
Other than that I have found myself a pack and a mate.
A woman who I will be marrying soon."

"What brings you back?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 am

she chuckled quietly herself, her shoulders shaking slightly

Mă bucur. acest sabat are un mod de a fi extreme. prima data cand am ajuns, Gia a incercat sa obtina felul ei cu mine, dar nu sa întâmplat în final. a fost o greating destul de ciudat she said, idly waving a hand and allowing a small smile to appear while her eyes showed she was laughing in her mind

de asemenea, felicitări. găsirea unui Mate este foarte greu de ceea ce am auzit, şi pentru a vă fi în curând se casatoreasca este cu totul altceva. she said in a softer tone, boing her head slightly and allowing her eyes to close

weddings and the likes were strange ideas to her

she sighed quietly and fiddled with her gloves again

Am plecat iniţial acest loc pentru a explora această zonă. aceasta slăbit nu mă cunoaşte pe deplin acest domeniu .... mai ales ca i-am folosit pentru a şti unde totul este. she explained, giving mild gestures

i-ar putea fi lasat, dar am decis să vin înapoi ca i-au ceva a căzut în dragoste cu acest loc ..... nu e ca si cum i-ar putea întoarce acasă în Anglia, şi merge în România, a doua mea casă, este oarecum deîntrebare she said, sighing quietly

sometimes she was a little homesick, but she'd never go back to what she had before

-------------------------------

i am glad. this coven has a way of being extreme. when i first arrived, Gia tried to get her way with me, but it didn't happen in the end. it was a rather odd greating

also, congratulations. finding a Mate is very hard from what i've heard, and for you to be wed soon is something else.

i had originally left this place to explore this area. it unnerved me not knowing this area fully....especially since i am used to knowing where everything is.

i could have left, but i decided to come back as i have somewhat fell in love with this place.....it's not like i could go back home in England, and going to Romania, my second home, is somewhat out of the question
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 am

Zeke smiled and nodded softly as he looked down at the woman,
for a vampire she seemed like a decent person.

" Găsirea unui partener este greu, găsirea unui Lycan femeie este al naibii de aproape imposibil în această zi şi de vârstă, dar am reuşit.

Cred că veţi găsi că, în ciuda diversităţii aici, acesta este încă un loc bun pentru a fi.
Eu văd, o altă persoană a găsit un adăpost, atât de mulţi oameni aici, ca nici unde să meargă."

"Finding a mate is hard, finding a female lycan is damn near impossible in this day and age, but I managed.

I think you will find that despite the diversity here it is still a good place to be.
I see, another person finding shelter, so many people here as no where to go."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am

Taylor nodded her head

se pare că multe aici pot face imposibil, nu? she murmured, idly tracing the tattoos on her left side Eu cred că toată lumea de aici a făcut cel puţin o acţiune aproape imposibil, sau martor si eveniment imposibil la un moment dat in viata lor

her impossible feat was surviving, and being somewhat sane. the only thing that isn't stable is the fact she still sees blood on her hands...the lood of those she killed....and sometimes has bouts of depression or hysteria where she sees blood on everything

dar da. multe, dacă nu toate, sunt aici pentru adăpostul de un fel. thouhg unele sunt aici doar pentru a vedea lucruri noi .... cu siguranţă ei vor fi aici she murmured, tilting her head back to look up at the sky

she loved full moons, despite what it meant for others. it was calm, quite and cool

nothing like the sun she loathed so much and was so sensitive to

but yet she still wanted to see it

she fiddeled with her gloves a little more, suddenly seeming very young as she looked back down at her hands

aţi putea spune, eventual, mi ceva ........ ceea ce este ca fiind sub soare pentru tine? Am fost mereu curios she asked, looking up from under her fringe for a moment before looking back at her hands

you really wouldn't be able to tell that she was a highly dangerous killer while she was like this

deep down, under all the training and tortures she went through, she's still a child

-----------------------------------

it appears that many here can do the impossible, doesn't it?

i think everyone here has done at least one near impossible action, or witness and impossible event at some point in their lives

but yes. many, if not all, are here for shelter of some kind. thouhg some are here simply to see new things....they certainly will here

could you possibly tell me something?........what is it like being under the sun for you? i've always been curious
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 am

"The sun?"

He said slightly confused, the two languages seemed so fluent to him that he sometimes forgot that he was switching between the two.

A vampire who was curious about the sun, I suppose if you were never able to experience for yourself you were bound to be curious.
He looked down at his slightly tanned skin, glancing over to her.

"It's hard to explain what it's like, nothing is better then feeling that gentle warmth on your skin, it's like a blanket that can warm you to your very core."

He felt a bit of pity for the creature, something so wonderful and life giving to him, was deadly to her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am

Valora nodded, and sighed quietly

i see.......the sun.....well, i'm even more sensitive to it than most Vampires....i can get burnt even by indirect sunlight, and temporarily blinded

she shivered silently and closed her eyes as she remembered a punishment

'Valora Morgenstern........i scentence you to ten minutes in direct noonday sunlight for daring to disobey direct orders from the Head of the House, Faro Morgenstern, to destroy the Lycans. you will now feel the punishment for your blatent disobediance and disrespect.' a vampire she couldn't remember said.

Valora staied stoney and calm, despite her heart hammering in her chest

she closed her eyes and took deepbreaths, adjusting her arms that were tied behind her and holding her to a giant stake...she would take any punishment they dealt and get through it alive

that was when every other Vampire left the room, and the roof was opened up

a direct beam of intense noonday sunlight shone through at her

the effect was instant and she screamed out in pain....

she shook herself out of the memory

my apologies....i....fall back into my memories frequently. sorry if i appeared rude she said, slightly embarrassed. and cleared her throat but...the sun, for you, sounds wonderful....i guess it's like that, for me, with the moon. it's cool and calming and helps to sooth and heal, i find. it reminds me a little of mother from when i was younger. her skin was cool to the touch but always safe, and she was as pale of the moon. Valora uttered, toying with her hair yet again
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 am

Zeke shook his head softly.
"No need to apologize to me,
Everyone has memories that they lose themselves in, just don't let them eat at you.
Leave the terrors of your past, in the past."

He said with a nod as he moved down the wall, making himself comfortable sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 am

Valora stiffened again as the Lycan moved, but relaxed when he simply sat down

i'm much better at keeping my memories as just memories...and i've managed to break out of some of ym old habits...but some still haunt me no matter what she murmured

she pulled her gloves off and scowled harshly at her hands, her lips curling and eyes going red

she hated her hands...they always looked stained with blood and always smelt of that tempting scent to her....others never smelt anything on her other than gunpowder, oil, and hot steel or silver, a scent most commonly associated with her and her family...but she could nsmell that mingled with the heady scent of blood...always taunting her hunger

growling low in her throat, she clenched her hands into fists and tried to calm herself

yes...some memories always haunt me and won't leave me alone she mumbled, raising a hand to cover her eyes as she tilted her head back, fangs exposed because of the curling of her lip, and red eyes shining through her fingers

it was suddenly clear how dangerous this woman could be...her anger was always cold and controlled...making her a deadly weapon that her family used to exploit
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 am

Zeke watched the woman carefully, clearly there was more going on in her head then her words would let on.

"That's the nature of memories sadly, the come along as they please."

Her thinking about her past really could not be helped but Zeke did not feel close enough to this woman to be able to comfort her if she became distressed.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:59 am

Valora shook her head again and her eyes went back to their cool and vivid green and her fangs retracted back as her face relaxed again

again, apologies. emotions...and being allowed to feel them....they are strange. i feel them at ten times the strength due to their...freshness i guess. i used to only be seen as a soldier and nothing was permitted other than killing or defending and being cool and calm. i wasn't allowed aythng else. she explained, standing up once more

i must say, it has been a pleasure, if a short one, to meet you Zeke...but i must feed. it has been a long time since i fed, and i think i'd like to explore the mansion again. it appears that construction site from last time is complete and i may look around it. judging fromthe smell coming from it, it's a swimming pool *quiet chuckle* i bid you good evening Valora said, bowing low at the waist once more, her accent thickening, before she stood straight and turned away to leave

with a flick of her wrist, Shadows crawled up her legs and enveloped her before she disappeared from sight completely and was gone
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 am

Zeke nodded and rose to his feet.
"Yeah I best get inside, my mate will be wondering where I am.
Knowing me she probably thinks I have gotten myself into a fight again."

He chuckled softly and waved.

"Enjoy your dinner."

He called before padding back inside the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calming Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calming Down   Calming Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Calming Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: