Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

wassup????

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

wassup???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Taylor turned her gaze back to Aeker, and grinned, but was on guard

aye. i must say, your gaze has been intense enough that it nearly made the skin on my back crawl...it takes a lot for that *chuckle* she then turned serious, a harder glint entering her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest so what do you want to talk about. i sent Alexis away for the obvious reason of her needing to feed, but also guessing that you wanted to talk...your posture before practically screamed it and i don't know how Alexis didn't pick up on it. probably because she needs to feed. she said, shifting her weight to her right foot

this one seemed calmer...but he's unbound and Alexis' sibling....meaning he was a potential threat to her

until he prooved himself a friend, if ever, she wouldn't relax around this one
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Aeker chuckled softly, a small smirk quirking at the corner of his lips.

"Oh she picked up on it, she knows me well enough to leave when I tell her too, even without her master's order."

His arms uncrossed, running through the front of his hair before he placed his hands into the pockets of his coat.

"I meant what I said earlier, I am grateful that you have sealed away my sisters insanity, however, you hold influence over her now.

As such I must have you know, no matter how good your intentions are at the moment, if you ever wrong her you will have me to answer to."

His tone was not threatening, instead simply calm and firm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Taylor nodded

aye. i'm well aware. i don't plan on abusing her in the slightest....i simply can't muster up any hate towards her besides a tiny one for the wounds. but besides that, i can only feel a sort of care for her. she won't be abused...by me or anyone. i simply won't allow it. no one touches my things, and i hate slavery. she's a servant of sorts to me now, but more than just that. she will be protected at all costs. i hate slavery so won't reat her as one Taylor said, uncrossing her arms and placing a hand over her heart as she looked the other dead in the eye

her runes glowed slightly with the weight of her words, showing their truth and how it's a small vow she made to herself, to protect those that matter to her at all costs
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

"If that is indeed the case Ms Longwood, I don't think we will have a problem."

He said, his voice and eyes softening slightly, as long as his sister was cared for he held no ill-will towards the elf.

"I have spent a long time in the shadows watching my sister and this is the first time she has settled somewhere for more than a few days.
If this is her new home then I shall be mine as well."

He was tired of chasing after her, he wanted time to just live, instead of simply existing in his sister shadow, literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Taylor went back to normal and grinned, crossing her arms over her chest once more

in that case! i'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms into the Vampire Coven here, and into CdS itself. it'll be useful for me to have you around shuld Alexisw begin acting up. ther'll only be so much i'll be able to do should she do that. i have family i want to protect, along with Alexis, so i might need to find a middle ground somewhere to keep both parties safe. Taylor said with a grin

at that, she hel out her hand in a offer of welcome and a possible friendship in the future

and i'm definately sure you're the man i'll be turning to for aid in such matters she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Aeker nodded softly, if anyone had a hope in hell when it came to dealing with Alexis, it was him.

"Thank you, I look forward to meeting some of the other occupants of this place, it is a rarity to see so many different species living together."

He looked down at her hand with a soft smile, he took her hand in his and shook it softly.
He had always thought of shaking someones hand to be a rather odd action, though the meaning behind it was pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Taylor chuckled

there's all kinds of persons here, so yo'll find a great diversity. many will test your temper, but you'll find a lot of odd things happening here as well. for example, Sec, nudity and random fights don't seem to be a problem here. there's a marriage happening soon, and the species are living together quite harmoniously...though my record with vampires isn't amazing i'm afraid. and the Necromancers? well.....i haven't come into much contacat with them. only once or twice. i don't know about them. and the Elven community is suprisingly small, but meh *shrug and grin* i'm sure you'll find your place here she said, letting go of Aeker's hand again

aye...the skin was even the same

smooth but tough

this was too drastically similar to someone she used to know
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Aeker raised an eyebrow quizzically.
He was an old vampire, stuck in his old ways, sex and nudity were not something he was use to being around so openly, that was something that was not discussed and kept behind closed doors.

"If that is the case I suspect I will make companions soon enough,
vampires are quite disagreeable creatures at the best of times.
If we can not even get along with ourselves how are we meant to with other beings."

Vampires were not often living in large groups like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Taylor laughed

if you find a group quick, i bow down to you. no one really trusted anyone fast here. there's always hints of doubt around others. mainly because, as you say, many of the species here don't congregate like this and are so, naturally, mistrusting towards others. but that doesn't mean you won't find a group *chuckles* hell, i get on better with the Lycans and i used to hate their guts. now i consider a purebred and a hybrid my brother and sister and helping to plan their wedding *chuckles* this palce is very wierd

she then remembered something

oh yeah! be careful as many here seem to like long hair. you have long hair, therefore most likely to get groped at some point. combined with that pretty face of yours, you'll be a prime target she snickered

however, she tried to hide any embarrasment about calling someone 'pretty'

she never said that about anyone
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Aeker gave a soft chuckle.
"If that's the case I would consider chopping off my hair but chances are Alexis would scold me for it."
He remarked, pushing some of long strands which hang over his face back behind his shoulder.

Alexis had always loved their long hair and the face that they looked even more similar with it, as children they would constantly get confused for each other, that was until Aeker grew much taller and broader than his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Taylor chuckled and shook her head

i love long hair as well. i even used to have it. but i chopped it for practically reasons, being who i am and all *chuckles* Taylor said, tugging at a lock of her own hair before adjusting her goggles

oh! wait! now i'm about as healed as i'm gonna get, i can smoke again! she exclaimed, suddenly realising that fact

reaching into one of her pockets, she pulled out her packet of cigarettes, lighting it up and took a loooong drag on it

she held her rbeath for a moment before sighing happily and letting the cloud of smoke drift skywards

Good Gaia that's awesome *takes another drag* it's been so long since i smoked! she mumbled, more to herself and left her cigarette hanging from her lips as she looked back at Aeker neh, you want one? she asked, offering a cigarette it's a personal blend, and a once in a life time opportunity as i may never offer again she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"I never seem to find it a hindrance, to be honest."
On the rare occasion that Aeker fought he did it with such grace that the length of his hair never factored into it, unlike his sister who chose to use blunt force and strength he was much more strategical.

Using old magic to overpower his foes, that's what made them so dangerous when they fought together, each was powerful in areas that the other was not.

"Thank you."
He replied softly, taking one from the packet and propping it between his lips.
It was rare that he smoked but he did enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Taylor snickered and lit up his cigarette for the man before going to sit at the bas of a tree

tilting her head up she blew out smoke circles and rolled her shoulders

meh, i love long hair, but it always used to get yanked on in fights or i'd be spitting it out or it'd get caught on something. my hair isn't tame like yours. even when short, it still can't be tamed *grumble* but aw well. she said, shrugging

she took another drag on her cigarette as she looked Aeker over

so, Akere...other than following your sister, is there any other reason for your being here? i mean, it must be nice to not have to trace her any more and keep watch on her. she asked, simply watching the other

idly, she let smoke drift out of her nose as she fiddled with a thread that hun from the shorter leg of her trousers
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Aeker bowed his head in thanks as she lit his cigarette.

"Essentially she is my reason for being here but I find myself quite liking this place, it's quite and peaceful, not having to hide is nice for a change, I get tired of having to hide."

With his body and appearance he could hardly fit into human society without drawing too much attention, it's not every day you see a man with floor length silver hair, near white skin and red eyes.

He took a seat, crossing his legs.

"Why would you be residing here of all places?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Taylor snickered

you could pass an an Albino. *grin* as for me being here, it's the opposite to you. you're here to had found someone and stop hiding. i'm here to get away from others and hide. i'm a Bounty Hunter, as i'm sure you know. but i pissed off some rather powerful Fae from not taking up their bounties as i didn't deem them good enough. the pay was shit and the job to easy. they were training bounties really, and elves and the Fae tend to not get on well in the first place. but if i hide out here for a bit, the Fae won't come and get me as they're scared of many other races. she explained, waving her hand airly

she sweatdropped as she thought of her fae persuers

now...normally, me upsetting an eevry day Fae isn't too much hassle. shoot a few shots and show i'm serious about killing them and they bak off.......but when you piss off an Elder Fae...as in the Eldest Fae and their leaders......well.....then you got yourself some hassle nad threatening them will cause a war. running from them means they only wanna attack me. i can deal with them...eventually....when i think of a plan to get them off my back. she sighed, flicking the excess ash off the end of ehr cigarette
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Aeker chuckled softly at the albino comment.

"Because those are so common amongst humans."

His chuckle died down softly as the woman explained her situation.

"Ahh the Fae, I have had a few encounters with them, nothing as substantial as yours of course, they hate vampires so even if I were to walk through their lands I doubt they would confront me.

They are fickle creatures.

You sure know how you pick your fights."

He said with a warm chuckle, the Fae and a Malkavian heir, this woman seemed to have a death wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Taylor grinned

you'd be surpised *chuckles*

she sighed quietly and ran her hands through her hair and rubbed her neck

aye....that i do.....i choose the most stupidly powerful and dangerous enemies i can and piss them off for sport. it keeps you on your toes and all that she said with a weak chuckl it seems bad luck with enemies stalk me at every turn.....i think i was evil in a past life and making up for it in this life. *sigh* aw well. i'll carry on just like always and work on sorting out my enemies, one at a time. the more allies i have, the easier it'll be. so far, i'm getting a few. Taylor said, rubbing her face with a hand and leaning heavily into a tree
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Aeker finished his cigarette and stubbed it out on the bottom of his shoe.

"Well I suppose if you are dragging my sister into your battles with the Fae I will have to assist you."

He said with a dark chuckle.

"I won't allow her to have all the fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:03 am

at that, Taylor couldn't help the small sadistic smile that lite her face

i guess it would e nice to finally deal with my pompous enemies. and any help is welcom. we could make it into a game at some point. but first off, i need to sort out a Cold Bounty and train up a young Vampire named Jenevive Gladstone. i haven't seen her in a while and wish to begin training her before i go anywhere. she chuckled

oh, but she'd love to kill those irritating Fae....they were, in a way, manipulating her life as she has to cater to hiding from them....she hated that greatly
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 am

"Then I would suggest you train her up, it has been a long time since I have been in battle, it could make for a bit of fun."

It had been 700 year since Aeker had been in a fight, though he was by no means rusty, he was constantly testing his skills but avoided fighting if it could be helped.

Last time he had fought entire cities had been flattened to nothing but rubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:28 am

Taylor chuckled

i would, if i could find her again. she has dropped off the radar, and i'm in no rush to this bounty. the longer i wait, the higher the price. no other hunter will be able to take it, so i'm sitting pretty for now. Taylor explained

she smkoed lesurly, her dark grin not leaving her face yet

i guess it pays being one of the best Bounty Hunters out there. 400+ years of experience *snicker* granted, i know that there are others better than me, but it's not going to stay that way for long if i can help it she laughed
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 am

"Oh?"
He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Is it your intention to become the best bounty hunter?
A dangerous ambition more often than not bounty hunters end up with bounties on their heads once those who they have been hunting get annoyed enough to order their own hits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 am

Taylor chuckled and nodded

yup. i'm Ex-miliatary as well, and i already reached the highest rank in both soldier and Officer lines. i'm also one of the best Weaponsmiths out there...mainly because all my old Masters are either dead or i surpassed them. Bounty Hunter is my next Target. i know the dangers of being the best, but it's a goal, and i plan on achieving it. *large grin* besides, whats a few more enemies to me when i've already got the most pwoerful hunting me down *chuckles* Taylor said with a shrug

in all honesty, a few more enemies were nothing to her. she could deal with that.

she just needed to be the best to proove points and to give her a goal in life
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 am

Aeker shook his head slightly.
He pitied and admired people like her, always pushing to be the best, the ambition was a good thing but he felt as if for all their striving they could never just be content with what they had in front of them as if they were trying to prove a point of fill a void.

"I suppose you're right, just don't let your ambition kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 am

Taylor sighed

i keep pushing myself because weakness in the past cost me my blood family and a fiancé...this time round, i have a new family by bond instead of blood. this time i'm stronger and can defend them because i had pushed myself to the best i possibly can....if i let myself get weak, then i can't defend my family. it's as simple as that. i won't be weak. not any more. she said, somewhat sadly

she was quite happy with her current position.....but she wasn't the best...meaning she wasn't the strongest...meaing others can still get to her family

she couldn't have taht

wouldn't have that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wassup????   wassup???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wassup????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: