Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

simply relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Taylor had just finished repairing her Land Rover, and she cleaned her dirty oil covered hands on her jeans

lifting up her goggles, she put the welding torch to the side and quickly tidied up, stowing away all her toys and getting rid of the old boxes for the new pieces of bodywork she had to replace amd got rid of any scrap metal

when she was done, she stood in front of her vehical with her hands on her hips and looking proud as she grinned and lit a new cigarette

rolling her shoulders, she lifted the door of the garage and let the sunlight in while the dust blew out with the light breeze that blew through

much better she sighed, grinning.

she'd been breathingin fumes and dust for a while now, and enjoyed the fresh air that blew across her face and aruond the garage

she leaned against the side of the door and looked over her shoulder at her vehical

she had touched up the pain, cleaned everything down and changed/replaced everything that needed doing so. the car was also a mat black now with a blue sparrow on the driver's side

she chuckled at the and looked back out of the garge door and simply enjoyed the sunshine

she felt proud of herself for finally getting it fixed after having a chance to do so now her wounds were healed and nothing had been happening
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 pm

The young woman pursed her lips, standing out by the forest with a covered bowl in her hand.

Where would Taylor be?

The hybrid had decided that she'd bring some of the stew she had cooked to Taylor because she knew that if she just left her she'd probably forget to eat.

She strolled towards the garage - the only place she hadn't checked - with the still piping hot bowl clutched to her chest.

"Taylor-san?" she called as she neared the garages.
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor instantly smelt something good and stood a little straighter as she quickly began sniffing the air

that was when she heard Moe and her eart pricked up as she grinned

Over here Imouto! she called out after cupping her hands around her mouth

Taylor saw the red hair first coming from the forsest and snickered

well, she guessed that Moe would look for her there because that was her main Haunt

how's you? and what is that amazing smell coming from that bowl you're carrying?

her stomach gave a small growl, abruptly reminding her she hasn't eaten properly yet, and after eating out of a tube for a long time, the idea of real food was a pelasent one
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 am

Moe padded towards the woman with a small smile on her lips. "I'm well thank you. And you?"

"This is your lunch. I made a stew earlier and I thought you'd like some."

She arched a brow and pursed her lips, staring silently at the woman for a minute, green eyes piercing her. "When was the last time you ate anything substantial?"
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 am

Taylor grinned, gesturing Moe inside the garage and went over to her tool box to pull over a large box and a couple om smaller ones as a makeshift table and chairs

glad to hear it. i'm okay too. at least nothing important happened as of late *chuckles* she grinned, but there was an edge to it

however, it soon cleared at the sight of food as she sat down

by Gaia that smells awesome! love you Imouto!

a sure fire way of improving Taylor's mood? give her good food

however, she froze under Moe's pointed look, going ridged

sge looked to the side giving a nervouse smile and sweatdropped

mo.....um....i'm not sure she chuckled nervously and then looked back at moe to give her a beaming, but still nervouse, grin
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am

Her gaze hardened and she arched her brow higher.

"Why haven't you been eating regularly, Taylor-san?" She was not amused. Taylor needed to eat to stay strong.

She set the bowl down on the 'table' then took a seat on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 am

Taylor coughed uncomfortably into her hand and fiddled with a lock of her fringe

she looked down at the 'table' as she fidgeted and tred to think of an answer

um.......um.......i've been distracted? does that work? she asked, now feeling the urge to suddenly run from it

Moe was really scary when angry

however, her anger didn't stop her reaching out to the food and taking off the lid from the bowl and inhaling the scent of the food

oh wow...she was praactically drooling

somehow producing a spoon out of no where, she got ready to eat the stew
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 am

"No, it doesn't."

Her eyes narrowed at the woman. She wouldn't be letting her go without meals again. Taylor was going to be eating properly.

She crossed her arms over her chest ass she watched the woman silently.
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 am

she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand after taking a spoon of stew and eating iut, leaving the spoon hanging from her mouth

so i'm guessing you want a real answer? she asked, not able to meet Moe's eyes

she continued eating and shivered quietly as she thought

in all honesty, it's not important. it momentarily distracted me from food, but i'm over it now and will eat properly now, okay? it was that, and i also just wanted my Land Rover fixed. it had been sitting in the garage for a while now and simply wanted it repaired. i got carried away and forgot about food she explained, taking the spoon from her mouth and spooned up another moutful of stew

by the way, you are and amazing cook. i can't cook, so this is absolutly stunning! Taylor said, now moving to being practically inhaling tyhe stew as her stomach growled for more food
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 am

"Keeping yourself healthy is not important," she intoned, staring at the woman dully.

She liked the praise the woman gave her but she was worried.

The woman wasn't eating properly without Moe prompting her to. If she weren't there how long would the woman starve herself for before going to get food? The thought scared her.
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:34 am

Taylor blinked

i think you misunderstood. my health is all important to me. just...something small happened that made me go off food a little, is all. i'm over it now, so imma eat properly *grin* i'm sorry if i just scared you then she reached over and held one of moe's hands in her own

Taylor's hands felt much warmer than before, but in a good way, life going through her and she felt more comforting

she was growing up more now, and learning to calm down as her strength as an Elf increased

she wasn't as childish as before...even if she still is childish

don't worry too much about me, imouto *grins* i ain't gonna die anytime soon by something as meeger as hunger *chuckles* she said reassuringly with a wink, and set about finishing off her meal after removing her hands from Moe's
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 am

Moe sighed and gave the woman's hand a squeeze.

"You don't make it easy to not worry about you, Taylor-san."

She gave her a half smile. "Just...be careful, ne? I'm not going to stop worrying, but if you looked after yourself properly I won't worry as much."
Back to top Go down

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 am

Taylor nodded and smiled before finishing her food

when she was done she lit another cigarette and leaned her elbows on the table after pushing the bowl

i'll try really hard, this time. i'm gonna make sure nothing gets in the way *chuckles* i wouldn't want to die before the wedding, now, would i? *grin* and miss Zeke in a suit *laughs* she snickered

her shoulders shook as she chuckled quietly and bowed her head for a moment ebfore looking back up

i honestly can't think of him in a suit. almost as ridiculous as me being in a dress. but if i'm getting into one, i guess it's possible for him to be in a suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

simply relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: simply relaxing   simply relaxing Empty

Back to top Go down

simply relaxing
Page 1 of 1