Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just a good drink and a better lay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Kenny snickered and winked

you only just came first. i once took a Lycan near the full moon. that was fun, but you were just that little bit better *snicker* she teased poor bastard is probably dead now. was a lone one and going mad without a Pack *shrug* aw well. he paied me good and gave me extra for Danger Cost she said, waving a hand dismissivly and continued eating

well...this is all i usually have time for and all i can afford. being a prostitute pays okay, but it usually goes on the toys and clothes to keep folks interesting. my regulars pay well, but the money doesn't usually last that long. i also haven't bedded anyone in a long time because i became ill with malnutrition and had to pay doc bills not that long ago *shrug* aw well she explained, and continued to eat her store bought food

in all honesty, she could do with a heart stew with lots of meat and vegetables and potatoes, back like what she used to eat when she was little and still in norway
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm

She gave a snort. "Aww, a little baby wolf pup. Must have been a great lay," she snorted. But she did agree mentally. Wolves were good fucks. Especially older wolves.

Giacinto snorted and reached up, pulling a piece of pasta from the human's pot and chewing on it slowly. She stuck her tongue out after she had swallowed. Factory made pasta never compares to handmade pasta.

"I'm definitely going to have to show you the ways of good cooking. That stuff is absolute shit." She licked the mayo of her fingers and snuggled deeper into the bed, eyes sliding shut again.

"Rest for now."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Kenny tapped gia's hand with the fork

my food. no touchy. she said with a laughed and continued to eat also, food first, rest later. sleep i can go without for a while. besides, i only got up a few hours ago. i haven't seen much of daylight due to 'work hours' being when the clubs open. she snickered, and then went back to scarfing her food down

okay, it's storebought....and she missed home cooking...but god was this food heavenly right then.

nom, fooooooooood~ she mumbled around her fork and smiled properly

not a lewd smile, or a grin, or a seductive one, but a proper smile
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"You'll fit in just fine with vampire timetables then."

She wasn't going to give her child special treatment. Kenny would be treated just like everyone else.

"Simple things," she murmured with a grin, turning on her side to watch the woman eat.

"You dont have to worry about not getting enough food or blood in the coven. We always have something. Always."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Kenny grinned

would be nice to not worry about food or finding a place to stay. i get the feeling i was going to have to leave this hotel soon, or have coppers come and try and catch me. they don't like prostitutes it seems. unlawful act and all that shizz. wouldn't want the owner getting in trouble she said, shrugging

she chuckled at the vampire times

my clients often refered to me as a Vampire as they only see me at night and i like biting and being rough. that and they often like my role play as a vampire. it's proper cheezy and oldschool vampire though *snicker* she chuckled, finishing off her food and patting her flat stomach happily.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm

"It'll take more than harbouring a prostitute in one of his hotels to get that man in any sort of trouble."

She arched a brow. "Cheesy and old school, eh? You cant get any more old school than me. Do share." She pursed her lips. "If you say Dracula I may hit you. He was so... young."

She had met him. Vlad the Impaler; Dracula. Back when he was a newborn vampire. She was already thousands of years old by then. If she thought Dracula was old school, she was rocking with the dinosaurs.

Her lips curled into a grin. "Perhaps you'll have to show me your vampire role play. I'll be your sweet, innocent human victim."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 pm

well yeah, like count dracular and stuff, but like the 80's version of him with the white face and the cape. sometimes i spice it up with a bit of modernity and stuff like that, but i refuse to do twilight vampire......no matter how much someone wants me to play Jasper for them standing in sunlight while they pretend to be fucking Alice. i draw the line there. she said, frowning slightly towards the end

she pushed her bowl to the side and kicked the toys off of the bed while taking off the glasses and letting her hair down

getting up once again, she walked over to her normal clothes wardrobe and pulled on some girl boxers, a pair of denime shorts and wrapped her bindings around her chest again

she flicked her long hair out of the way and looked back at Gia

so....you impressed out of interest? if so, i want payment. she said, rolling her shoulder and stretching out her long legs

she wouldn't deny it...she loved her body. she knew she looked hot, and used it to her advantage all t he time
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Giacinto's shoulders shook with suppressed laughter. "I dont know, I think you'd make a good Jasper," she chuckled, red eyes laughing wildly.

She watched the woman pad across the room silently, eyes flicking over the smooth muscles rolling under her skin.

The Succubus arched a brow. "What kind of payment?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Kenny shot her the middle finger and simply didn't respond further than that as she finished tying the bindings

i wanted to be Turned...and you were speaking about having me in the coven....when can i be turned? and what else is there to it? she asked, not turning to face the woman as she tied her hair up

she went over to her fanity table and set about covering any marks she had with Tattoo Foundation, a hard wearing and thick foundation used to hdie tattoos at weddings and work, but it would work as something to cover any marks Gia left behind as a result of their activities

if she wasn't getting turned tonight, she needed to organise herself and get herself ready for another client. this one wasn't going to pay her any cash, so she simply shrugged it off and continued to get ready

she began tidying up the room and gathered a pair of loose brown boots with buckles and pulled on a pair of white stockings with ribbons
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 pm

She grinned.

"Ah." She pursed her lips. "I'd rest first. Turning is painful, I've been told. It'll take a lot out of you. You should rest up before I do it. Even if it's just an hour long nap."

Her eyes flickered over the woman. "What do you know about vampires and being turned? Tell me what you know and I'll fill you in from there." She always found that the easiest way of explaining things.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am

she sat back on the bed and pulled on her boots

she began speaking while tidying up

not much. so many rumours and stories going around. the bite itself is supposed to be kinda nice, but the actually turning is supposed to hurt. something about correcting any ailments. like, if you're ill, it makes you well again, if you're lacking nutrition, it replaces it. that and it changes you slightly in an anatomical sense. like making you stronger, hypersenses, faster, and all taht jazz. but other than that, i know next to nothing, and i'm not even sure what i know is true. she said, gathering the toys and putting them where they were supposed to go and stuck the Teacher Cosplay in the washing basket

i know more about a Lycan's life structure and Pack mentality than anything. i know if i were to become a Lycan, my eyes would go silver, and the first turning would hurt like a son of a bitch and i wouldn't be able to turn until after the first full moon and all that jazz. but yeah...know more on lycans than vamps she explained, putting her hands on her hips when she was done tidying

but yeah....with what you've told me, i can deal with pain. i've been through a fiar amount and stuff. sleep isn't needed as i got a lot before. i'm serious when i say i'm only awake at night. i've just had a good, like, ten hours of sleep. this amount of activity i can recover from quick, so yeah. i have to because of my job she said, shrugging a shoulder and going back over to her vanity table to begin applying some eyeliner
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 am

"The vampire drains the human and replaces their blood with their own. The blood runs through their system, feeding muscles with extra power; changing them."

She sat up and leaned back against the headboard, watching the human.

"You may gain the ability to control elements, shift into animals, have other powers." She lifted a hand, a small fire igniting at the tip of a finger. She moved her fingers around the flame, staring at it silently or a while.

"It doesn't hurt much at first. You'll feel tired and lethargic as your blood leaves your body. It'll really hurt when my blood starts attacking your cells, though. I'm altering your very being."

Her eyes turned back to Kenny and she sat up further, the fire dying. She patter her thigh. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 am

Kenny listened as she spoke, and thought it wasn't too different from what she heard and shrugged it off

pnce she'd done her eyeliner, she went over to gia and sat on her lap as requested

she wasn't one for usually doing that, and instead having others sit on her lap, but she'd follow what Gia wanted as this woman could do something for her

she was interested in the abilities she could get....she wondered what kind she would get if she was turned
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

She coaxed the woman to turn around and sit between her legs, lying back against her chest.

Her tongue passed over the skin of the woman's neck a couple of times before she scarped her fangs against the skin, leaving small welts.

"Are you sure this is what you want? There's no way to go back on this. You'll be condemned to the night. You'll have to drink blood at least every three days." She sighed softly. "You could possibly be preyed on by Hunters looking to get at me. A lot of people want the oldest vampire in the world dead. They could use you to get to me."

"Think about this before you jump into it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:35 am

she let herself be manouvered into position, shivering slightly at the tongue licking up her neck

when the woman spoke, she looked up at gia, and gave a genuine smile taht was big enough to make her eyes close

Gia, babe, i've been condemned to the night since i turned thirteen when i became a prostitute, and feeding myself that much sounds amazing. blood isn't something i'm unused to or scared of, and neither are people that are out to get me, as i've upset people in the past by rejecting them. having a few more hunters after me simply to get at my Sire wouldn't phase me. they can try to inflict pain on me, and i'd simply enjoy it. they can threaten me, and i'll laugh. if they think that anyone can use me to meet their own ends in anything other than sex, they're poorly mistaken. i'm not scared of this, Gia....this could be my second life....a chance to sort things out, neh? so lets stop the emotional talk and get down to the dirty business like before *chuckles* she said with the utmost confidence

life wasn't hard....but it wasn't easy either. she'd seen, done, and experienced some real shit

another twist in her life wasn't something she couldn't handle
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am

"Don't call me babe," she muttered before biting into her wrist.

Her blood spilled from the wound as she held it up in front of the woman's mouth. "Drink. Don't stop. Don't pass out." She had to stay awake for the entire turning, no matter how difficult it was to do so.

And then she bit into Kenny's neck. She wasn't gentle, but neither was she rough. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful of blood, enjoying the taste.

A soft moan sounded as she pressed forwards against the younger woman's back, her free hand sliding over the woman's hip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 am

Kenny did as she was told and began drinking deeply from the wound

she winced as Gia bit into her neck, but moaned as well, the pain bringing a sick sort of pleasure

she continued drinking the blood, and that was when it started to sting a little

just keep going at it. be strong Kenny. you've been through worse she thought and closed her eyes, breathing through her nose as she slipped into a sort of trance to ignore the majority of any pain
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

Giacinto continued to drink until all she could taste was her own blood.

She pulled away, licking at the wound on Kenny's neck to seal it. She pulled her wrist away gently and began licking at wound.

"And now we wait. You have to stay awake. Its going to hurt and you're going to feel tired, but try to stay awake."

Her hand began to run through the woman's hair gently. "It'll take a few hours for your fangs to appear."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Kenny pulled away from Gia's wrists when she pulled away from her neck

she panted slightly, maintaining her half trance, but nodded

it felt like she was beginning to burn from the inside, and she gritted her teeth hard

she leaned back against Gia and closed her eyes as she tilted her head up and fisting her hand in the blankets

she would get through this

she battled to stay awake, and so reopened her eyes and forced herself to keep them open

she would do just that...stay awake...she won't fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Try and talk," she coaxed as she continued to run her fingers through the woman's hair.

"I'll take you out hunting when your fangs grow in. Teach you the tricks of the trade. You'll need to know how to hunt properly."

Giacinto shifted, fingers running gently over the woman's stomach. "Do you know what a Succubus is?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am

she chuckled a little breathlessly

hunting....somehow sounds fun. i wonder what it's like she gasped, swallowing a few times

she movedf her hand to grasp gia's

um....ugh....a Succubus.....far as im.....aware....is that -ow-.....that they're vampires.....that kinda live on sex.....*pant* she gasped, scrunching her eyes slightly as the pain began increasing a little more
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

"Very similar to hunting out a client for sex. You pick someone that looks to be a good fuck, you coax them into bed and while you're having sex, bite them."

She smiled. "I'll join you on your first few hunts; we'll see if we can find someone interested in a threesome." That wouldn't be too difficult.

Her hand squeezed Kenny's gently.

"Yes. Female vampires that need sex to survive. Without sex we shut down." Her hand slid downwards, pressing against the woman over her clothes. "Sex is the answer to almost everything."

She was hoping she'd be able to distract the woman with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 am

she chuckled again

hmm....s-sounds like.....a n-normal night....th-then... she panted, biting her lip

shit, pain was getting intesen

stay awake and ignore it Kenny.....

it....usually......is she weakly chuckled, and pressed down weakly against gia's fingers

anything to distract her, even if it meant playing Uke for her
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 am

"We'll have to find someone we both thinks will be a good meal. Shall we see if we have similar tastes?"

She grinned. "I swear, you were made to be a succubus." Her hands slid under the woman's clothing and under her boxers.

"Shall we see if I can make you come, even if you're turning?" she purred softly, circling the woman's clit slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 am

well, i'm not picky......i....like spice.....and burn....though......red head.....are fun she smirked, forcing her eyes to keep open

she moaned softly, pressing a little harder

Gia.....i haven't came in four years....n-no one...good enough.....g-good luck.... she gasped, allowing a weak smirk appear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a good drink and a better lay
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next