Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just a good drink and a better lay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Giacinto gave a quiet snort. "He still flirts with his occupants?" She had thought Ignicio had stopped doing that a few months back. Flirting with the people in his hotels had lead to quite a few bad situations that lost some business for them, so he had stopped.

"You must be a good lay if Nicio'll give you this room for a month."

She looked up at the woman with lidded eyes, lips curled upwards. "I'm sure I can, gorgeous." Her legs wrapped around Kenny's hips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 pm

she laughed, briefly kissing and nipping at Gia's neck

at least i pay. a small amount any ways. many wouldn't bother and just simply lay the owner and get the room. and she grinned like a cat and of course i'm a good lay. i wouldn't be in the business for so long otherwise. she chuckled

she held Gia's hands above her head again, and kissed her way across Gia's torso, her hand trailing down Gia's leg and back up, scratching along her hipbone

so why don't you try? i'll make it fun and distract you she snickered, fingers getting tantalisingly close to highly sensitive areas
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:44 pm

"Nicio's not like that. He'll lay you, definitely, but he won't give you the room for free."

She arched a brow. "Be in he business as long as I have and you'll know what a good lay is." Giacinto had thousands of years of experimenting to find good lays and bad lays.

The Succubus grinned, pulling her wrists from he human's hold easily. She was a vampire, a strong one at that; a human wasn't going to be able to keep her pinned for long.

Sending a little grin over her shoulder, she crawled towards the pillows, hips swaying.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Kenny had expected the vampire to get free and meerly grinned, watching her ass for a moment before getting up on her knees and then bending over the back of Gia

she then put an arm around Gia's waist while the other went and covered her eyes, and pulled her back onto her lap

her hand trailed over Gia's navel while her tongue traced patterns over her neck before gently biting into it

her hand then slipped lower and stroked the woman but didn't penetrate

you may be stronger than me, my little Temptress, but i'm also no newbie at this. i'm good at distractions she empasised this by biting, kissing and licking gia;s neck, shoulder and behind her ear while still covering the woman's eyes

she then moved her fingers against Gia more harshly just to hear what noise this woman could produce
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

She smirked when her eyes were covered.

Newbie tactic. Get rid of one sense and the other senses overworked and made you more sensitive.

The Succubus leaned back against the woman's chest, legs spreading in invitation.

A soft, breathy moan sounded as the woman began to touch her, hips arching into the touch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Kenny chuckled, wanting to hear more from the woman, and bit hard enough into Gia's neck to make her bleed, but made sure none of the blood entered her mouth. she guessed that Gia wouldn't want her doing that for some reason

call it gut instinct

pulling her fingers away from Gia, she reached over to the side ofthe bed, towards the dresser and blindly opening one of the draws, and bringing out a tube

she briefly checked to see if it was what she wanted, and grinned when it was

flipping the cap open, she let go of gia and made her lay down again before stradling the woman

you might like this, hun she chuckled and poured some of the lube on Gia's nipples, continuing to work it in with her fingers harshly, the scent of raspberries filling the room

after a few moments, she replaced her fingers with her tongue and teeth, sucking, biting and licking hard, scrapping her teeth against sensitive skin while her fingers raked themselves up Gia's thighs to her hips

while her tongue worked on Gia, she then poured more lube onto her hands and began rubbing Gia hard, and pinched the clit harshly, wanting to get more noise out of the woman
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

A quiet moan tore from her throat as the woman's blunt teeth tore through her skin. Her neck arched, offering more skin to the human.

The Succubus arched a brow as the woman laid he out on the bed again.

Her eyes slid closed and she gave a low purr, head lolling back and back arching.

The woman's hips pressed down against the harsh touch with another loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Kenny chuckled at the loud moan, savouring the delicious sound and already wanting more

grinning darkly, she then arched her fingers into the woman, using three at once and not caring about doing it slow, as she was getting slightly impatient

she moved her fingers in an out while rubbing the clit with her thumb

her lips began trailing down between Gia's cleavage, licking right down the middle and biting and sucking down to her navel as she scraped her teeth over the mildly saw skin and biting the red welts she'd left before

this woman tasted sweet and spicy, and she loved it

her free hand decided to see if this woman liked anal, and her lubed up fingers trailed to Gia's behind

she looked up and arched an eyebrow in question as she watched for the woman's reaction
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Her hips moved against the fingers, soft moans escaping her.

The woman's back arched into the touch, writhing under the teeth nipping and scraping over her tanned skin.

A sharp gasp sounded when fingers trailed over her and she pressed back against them, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Kenny was pleased with the reaction, she made her fingers trace around the ring of muscle before penetrating

she penetrated with two fingers at once, and set about kissing Gia's navel and scraping her teeth against the skin

grinning, she moved lower still and began licking, sucking and biting her clit while her fingers worked at moving in deep of Gia and hitting all the right spots

eventually, her agile tongue joined her fingers inside of Gia, stretching her further, and gently nudged the woman's legs further apart for better access and set about trying to make the woman blind with pleasure as she continued with her ministrations
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 am

Giacinto gave a low groan, hips pressing down against the fingers pushing inside her.

The woman writhed as the human's mouth moved lower.

Her back arched and she gave a breathy cry. "Kenny..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:19 am

Kenny grinned as the woman gasped her name, and scrapped the clit with her teeth

she somehow moved her fingers deeper and twisted them to make the woman see stars s her nails scraped the sides

eventually, she pulled her tongue out from Gia, along with her fingers, and wrapped her free hand around the back of the woman's neck and hauled her up into sitting on her lap

she then pulled her other fingers out, moving them to her sex and entering her again while she made Gia move up and down

all the while, she kissed Gia deeply and used her free hand to wind into Gia's hair and tug it sharply as their lips crashed together almost painfully
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 am

Giacinto hissed, back arching as the woman's fingers twisted inside her.

A soft whimper sounded when Kenny's fingers pulled out of her. Her teeth sank into her lip harshly. Had she just whimpered?

She moaned as she was pulled up into the woman's lap, hips rocking against the fingers moving inside her again.

Her tongue pushed into the human's mouth, kissing her fiercely as her hands fisted in her hair, tugging the band that kept the blonde locks up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 am

harder, my little Temptress? she asked, her voice somewhat breathless, but much steadier than Gia's

she enjoyed this a lot

she enjoyed the hair pulling, and harsh clash of lips

she loved the feel of this woman

she could quite happily bed this woman again

Kenny twisted her fingers inside of gia again, curling her fingers and rubbing the clit harshly as she bit into the woman's shoulder, breaking the skin again

the hand that was in Gia's hair scraped its way down Gia's back and down to her ass where she began guiding Gia to move harder against her fingers
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 am

The Succubus hissed again, head lolling back as her hips moved against the younger woman's fingers faster.

A soft moan passed her parted lips when the woman's teeth broke her skin again and the thick, red blood traced patters over her tanned shoulder, staining red paths.

Her hands fisted tighter in the woman's blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 am

Kenny grinned

i'll take that as a yes babe she said in a low voice, grinning broadly

pushing the woman back on the bed, Kenny made her fingers move hard and fast in Gia, hitting all the right spots as hard as she could, moving Gia's hands from her hair to above her head and holding them there in a tight grip

she continued to bite and lick the woman's neck, giving dark hickys and bite, marring the once pristine skin and anjoying every moment of marking her

she chuckled low in her throat and claimed Gia's lips once again in a harsh kiss
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 am

Giacinto's back arched into a bow.

Her legs slid around the woman's waist, tightening, pulling her hips down against the Succubus'.

She ground her hips against the human's hand, giving a low moan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 am

Kenny ground her hips back into Gia's, and dug her free hand into Gia's hip

she would make this woman break at least once

she curled her fingers and twisted her hand hard, making her nails scrape all the right areas

however...she had noticed how Gia liked tugging at her, and seemed responsive when her hand was in her hair

hmmm....

grinning broadly, she brought up a hand to Gia's hair, lacing her fingers through the soft curls....and began stroking it, letting her fingers lace themselves and letting her nails scrape against the woman's scalp as she mercilessly pounded into Gia with her fingers

she nuzzled the side of Gia's face and kissed along her jawline before nipping it hard only to trail down her neck and leave even more hickies and bites on the other side
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 am

Her hips continued to rock against the woman's hand, a low purr rumbling in her chest.

A shiver shot through her and she leaned into the touch of her hair, lips parting slightly, tongue darting out to lap over her lower lip.

Her head arched back and she moaned softly, hips moving quicker against the woman's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:03 am

Kenny grinned up at the woman and began digging her fingers as deep as she could physically get them into the woman, and set about using her two remaining fingers to give her anal while her thumb rubbed the clit

she tugged on Gia's hair, growling slightly, irritated at how much stamina this woman was, and her own humaness that held her back in pleasuring this woman to the fullest

but she'd do her damndest to make this woman get release at least once...without any toys

she moved her mouth to Gia's collarbones and bit down hard on them, her irritating shining through slightly as she dragged her teeth over the wounds and proceeded to bit harshly at unmarked skin
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 am

Giacinto's mouth fell open in a silent scream, torn between thrusting forwards or backwards.

Her hands fisted into balls and her back arched.

She gave a low hiss as her hair was tugged.

The thing that undid the woman was the teeth dragging against her skin. She made a high-pitched keening noise in the back of her throat, back arching as she came, hips thrusting against the fingers within her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 am

Kenny chuckled as the woman came loudly and thrust one last time against her fingers

well, my little Temptress.....you have way more stamina than any of my other clients. maybe i've just met a proper challenge she murmured into Gia's ear before pulling her fingers out and cleaning off her fingers

as she licked her hand clean, she began thinking

this woman had more stamina than humans....was more entertaining.....would remain young looking forever

Kenny never wanted to get old.....it would mean she'd be out of a job and nothing but a washed up whore because she didn't belong to a Whore House

she was homeless and living in a hotel room...and this woman was the owner of much of the tourist industry here....so she would have money....which means she could possibly find a place to stay

that and she'd get to do this again with this absolutely delicious woman

Kenny grinned down at the woman

neh....did you enjoy yourself? you sure sounded like you did, but i'm hoping you ween't acting like whores usually do...what i have to do sometimes she asked with a languid grin, tracing her now clean fingers up GIa's torso

was it good enough for a little payment m'dear? she asked, raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 am

Of course she had more stamina. She was probably the oldest thing the woman had ever touched.

Giacinto laid out, gazing up at the woman with heavily lidded eyes.

"What kind of payment?" she murmured, eyes flickering over the woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 am

well, the fact the woman was willing to give her payment showed she was good enough

that bolstered her ego a bit and brought back all stamina and energy back

well...if you enjoyed this....i wodner what i'd be capable of if i was like you....stronger and a vampire....*grin* then we could go raelly rough then if you like, and i'd be yours to use whenever.....a ayment i would like she paused, leaning over gia and kissing the woman is to be Turned.....i'd be yours....and yours alone, at least truely. even if it's just for the sex. it's what i do, so i don't care. she said

those were all true, btu like she thought before....she hated the idea of ageing as it would be the end of her....if she could stay looking like this forever, she wouldn't be out of a job....and maybe even look better and find it easier to please the woman below her

yes....she wanted to be immortal...to live longer and not age...never get ill.......and live a long life of fucking whoever she liked

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:34 am

She made a disgusted noise in the back of her throat. "Humans are so selfish these days."

The woman stretched out, back cracking, giving a little groan. "What happened to the times when everyone you knew was your friend and living to gain wasn't everything?"

Those days had died. They died a long time ago. It was a shame, really, because she missed them.

"You haven't even done a fraction of what it'd take to convince me to turn someone and let them have free reign of themselves." Nameless Faces were okay. She turned those in abundance. They didn't question her ever. They did as they were commanded. They had no free will of their own. They were just servants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a good drink and a better lay
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next