Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay Empty
PostSubject: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 am

Kenny was back at her usual haunt, a club called 'The Blood Bucket'

apparently the place was owned by a vampire, but it didn't really matter to her

it was a place where there were people who were more than willing to get fucked and pay her to do it

she looked around for her usual clients, but soon decided that she wasn't really all that interested in fucking that night

her thoughts paused.......

wait, what?! whoa.........i really need to get a few drinks down me and start hunting for my next client...someone new as my regulars are boring me now, even if they're reliable for the cash she thought, rubbing her face a little

sighing heavily, she flicked her hair back over her shoudler and fiddled with her fringe a bit

that night, she'd dressed ambiguously, so she would appeal to both men and women, using her androgynous qualities to her advantage

she wore dark eyeliner, blue distressed jeans, her black leather jacket with the studs, and a pair of leather black fingerless gloves and some military boots

i wonder if anyone interesting will appear tonight.....i'm getting bored of my regulars... she sighed, her voice holding an androgynous quality as well

she idly fiddled with a piercing at the top of her ear and pushed her lip piercing with her tongue

she needed entertaining....and soon
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 am

Alexis had an eventful couple of days, during that time she had forgotten to get out and eat; she was attempting to behave herself by feeding without taking lives, a difficult thing to practice.

She’d heard about this bar amongst the other vampires, it was owned by Giacinto so it was bound to be of interest. She was never one for crowded places but it did make finding some helpless little thing much easier.

She chuckled to herself and made her way down the street and into the bar, her knee length silver hair reflecting the dull light.

As usual she was clad in black, her boots, thigh high stocking and bodice dress all black except for the silver detailing.

She smiled to herself, this place was crowded enough, and she leaned across the bar, her chest resting on the counter top as she ordered a drink.

A bloody Mary, she could not help herself, the irony was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 am

Kenny ordered for a bottle of raspberry vodka and had him leave the bottle with a shotglass

that was when she noticed and absolutly stunning female cam walking in with all the confidence of the world

she looked at the choice of drink and raised an eyebrow.

interesting choice. most woman wouldn't order that

but then, this one didn't look like most women

Kenny grinned quietly before necking back her shot and pouring another drink

this one seemed interesting, so she stoof up and went over to her to say hey, taking her vodka with her

heya Darlin'. what's a pretty thing like yourself doing here by yourself? not exactly safe when you are quite clearly the centre of many's attention here. i've never seen you around here before she said, making her voice a hint deeper, but still letting it keep the androgynous quality

lets see what this woman thinks she is

male or female
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am

A smirk was hidden behind Alexis’ unwavering lips as she took a sip of her drink.

Someone was watching her, she could tell before even hearing the person speak that is was a woman, the scent gave it away, too easy; she didn’t even need to use her telepathy.

She turned to the woman, licking the red liquid from her lips.

‘Good evening, Miss.’

She said smoothly, her lips curling into a grin at the last word, her voice sounded slightly older than her body would give away.

‘The center of attention, me? I surely hope not.’
She added, flicking some stray pieces of hair over her shoulder.

‘I can assure you, I am more than able to take care of myself, though if you fear for my safety you are more than welcome to stay in my company.
I am not surprised you haven’t seen me around here before, I’m not usually one for socializing.’
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 am

Kenny grinned as the woman guessed her gender correct

well, you're the first to guess correct. in wich case, you ain't human. only one other has guessed what i am off the bat like that, and they were a Lycan. my god he was fun *chuckles* she snickered

she looked the woman over and grinned

and if that's the case, i have no doubt about your safety. but i shall keep you company, merely because i'm bored out of my skull, and there's no one new to lay. unless, of course, you're inerested she said, raising an eyebrow and grinning

she got the distinct feeling that she wouldn't get anywhere with this one

however. there was no harm in trying any ways
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 am

‘A lycan?’

She questioned, raising an eyebrow at the woman, she seemed to be informed about their existence, immortals that was.

‘Well I can assure you that I am neither human or lycan, that much is certain.’

She shook her head and took another sip from her drink.
‘Laying with me would be the end of you.’

She’d easily kill a human in that situation without meaning too, sex for her centered around biting, and there was only so much that a human could take.

‘I came here for a different reason.’
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 am

Kenny fiddled with her lip piercing in thought

if you're not Lycan, you've gotta be a vamp. and if that's the case, you're here for a feed? almost everyone that comes here is looking for sex. and if you're not looking for that, then you're looking for a bite she said, crossing her arms on the table and leaning forwards while still looking at the vampire

well, this could still be interesting

i also don't doubt your ability to kill me....it would pobably only take a few good bites before i either pass out from bloodloss or pain and then become your meal. *grin* but then, what a way to die. in the middle of sex and being fed on from a absolutly stunning Vampire chick. many people's dream even if they won't admit it she snickered, flicking her long ponytail over her shoulder as it fell over it
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

Alexis nodded softly.

‘You would be right on both accounts, I am a rather famished vampire.’
She answered, taking another drink. A dark chuckle rumbled in her throat.

‘It does sound like a good way to go when you word it like that, though I have no intention on killing tonight.

For once I am attempting to behave myself.’
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 am

Kenny snickered

i'm sorry, but i only sell sex, not blood *snickers* besides, i doubt i'd taste good with the amount of alcohol i consume, fags i smoke, and weed i smoke. that and i never have a chance to eat properly unless one of my clients wants to get me food. which is rare. she said with a shrug

she rarely had a chance to eat a real money as she's usually trying to earn her payment with bedding as many people as possible

Kenny outright laughed at the begaving comment

and where's the fun in that? but then, i guess it's a good thing. something tells me our ideas of fun are very very different *chuckles* so who's got you behaving good tonight then? she asked necking back a shot of vodka
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

‘Who has me behaving?’

She thought of Taylor telling her not to make a scene, and the fact that she wanted to become a Regent, which meant following Giacinto’s rules. Then there was Aodh, her brows inched together slightly, she didn’t know what he was to her.

She shrugged at the question.

‘A few things are dictating my current behaviour, regardless I have no intention of feeding from someone who knows about our kind, best to let someone simply think that they blacked out.’
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 am

Kenny nodded

well, thankfully, i don't have ties to anything, so no one but me dictates my behviour *grin* best way to be really. if you're not tied to anything, you can just pull up pegs and move on when you want. kinda how i ended up here in Italy from Norway *chuckles*

she used to have ties. but they were fickle and snapped easily, so she didn't care about them

sounds like a wise idea. i only learnt about Lycans and Vampires becase the Lycan i was with was a blabber mouth and was really relaxed after sex. *chuckles* it's how i learn about a lot of things she said with a shrug, and then pushed her Vodka to the side, getting bored of the drink.

instead, she ordered a strong brandy and made the barman leave the bottle while taking away the vodka
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 am

‘You’re wrong; more things dictate your behaviour then mine.

Your existence is dictated to you by your government, laws, nature and even your own body.
Unknowingly you are absolutely restricted in every way.’

She said with a chuckle, poor deluded humans, sure if she wanted to go here and there she could but even then, money stopped her, laws stopped her.

Alexis’ eyes narrowed.

‘I suspect that the lycan who told you about us would be scolded by his pack for releasing such information on a whim.’
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 am

aye. no such thing as true freedom. but there are some things you can dance around. you just gotta know how. i know i'm limited. i know i have boundries. i wasn't a prostitute by choise sweetcheeks. but after doing it for so long, i've kinda come to love it. *shrugs* just how life is. she snickered

she thought about the Lycan for a moment and recalled the intel he gave her

as for the Lycan, he was a Loner. didn't have a Pack. poor sod was a Sickla. he didn't like killing or hunting too much in other words. he fell behind in the Pack and lost his bonds. i'm pretty sure the man is mad now with being seperate from a pack for so long, and has probaly been killed or something by Hunters. she said, shrugging again
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Alexis gave a soft nod.
"A lone wolf is a dead wolf, such a shame."

She wet back to the bar and ordered another drink, she was slowly getting use to the idea of human food, alcohol was something she had always indulged in, though she could not get drunk from it the soft burning sensation was slightly satisfying.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Kenny nodded and began drinking her brandy

not really. it's just another death. nothing too major. he wasn't all that significant any way. just another fuck. *shrugs* same shit, different night, different species *chuckle* she snickered, tracing the rim of her glass with her fingers

she waited for the woman to come back, and then noticed the collar around your neck

she reached out to touch it, but didn't actually do so

is that a kink, or is it something else, your collar? she asked with a light grin and raising her eyebrow

what a strange woman
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Alexis smirked.
"Try to take it off and you tell me what you think it is."

She knew there was no latch or buckle on the collar no visible way to take it off or putting it on.

She doubted the human touching it would do anything it would just be amusing to see her face when she notices it's seemingly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Kenny let her fingers trace around the collar, even going around the back, but couldn't find a buckle or a claps or anything

it was like the metal was forged around her and not meant to be taken off...not like it would any time soon with nothing to unclasp to take it off

so someone owns you? collars tend to mean that she asked

though she was a prostitute, she wasn't dumb.

she was very insightive when she wanted to be, and could read people relativly easy....or she wouldn't have lasted long otherwise
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Alexis' body tensed slightly, she wasn't use to people touching the collar.
She answered with a nod.
"Yes, someone owns me, a bounty hunter."

She said with a serious tone to her voice, though she could muster no hate for her master the fact that she was a servant still left a rather bitter taste in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

bounty hunter, eh? fucking sucks. so they not letting you kill a human? she asked, tilting her head to the side and withdrawing her hand after seeing the woman tense up

it must suck being owned by someone
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm

She nodded softly.
"My master has ordered that I do not cause a scene, taking a human life would draw attention."

She replied with a sigh, being controlled was not something she enjoyed but there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay   cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay Empty

Back to top Go down

cash to spend, alcohol to drink, and people to lay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: