Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Blowing off steam (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Blowing off steam (All Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

Alexis had been on edge for days and had taken to locking herself up in her room.
After being forced into submission by her master she hadn't been able to shake the cloud of depression hanging over her head.

She stood in the middle of the room, wooden dummies set up in a circle around her.
She'd shake this mood the only way she knew how, violence.

Her katana was slung over her shoulder and let out a softing ringing noise as she removed it from it's hilt.

She took a deep breath bringing the blade to her eye level, admiring the sleek blade before pushing off the ground.

She was bare foot and lunged silently towards the dummies slicing each one into pieces with in a blink of an eye, the loud thudding of wood hitting the ground filling the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Kenny chuckled as she watched silently from the side, leaning against a wall and watching Alexis' every movent

she silently documented the movements and how the muscles moved under the other's skin in her memory, raising an eyebrow

she loved her photographic memory

she would be able to try and practice these moves later on if she wished

Kenny watched as Lex butchered the wooden dummys with silent and deadly grace, and shivered as she thought that this woman's owner had to be strong if she could tame this one

she decided not to get on the bad side of either servant or master

she just grinned as she continued to watch and learn with her sharp silver eyes
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Alexis landed back in her original spot, standing deathly still before throwing her katana at the fledgling , the blade inbedding in the wall half an inch from the woman's head.

"Oh shoot, my aims off." She chuckled darkly, turning slowly to smirk at the young vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

she held her ground, but her eyes went wide as did her grin

just a tad. she chuckled, pushing away from the wall and uncrossing her arms

she felt her hair and huffed when a few strands came out because they got cut by the blade

aw man! seriously? you cut my hair Lex! she whined, still grinning slightly

she yanked the blade out of the wall with suprising ease, and shocked herself

arching an eyebrow, she looked at the blade she had just yanked out of the wall and laughed breathily
wow.....didn't think i'd be able to do that in all honesty...at least not easily. she snickered, and then went to lex to pass the blade back
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Alexis giggled and nodded softy.
"You're lucky it was just your hair, it will grow back, your head wouldn't."

She stepped forward and took the blade off of the young vampire, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You would be shocked with everything you can do now, reflexes are faster, muscles stronger."

She explained, examining the blade for any damage, there was none.
"Hold out your arm."
She instructed, her eyes still on her blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Kenny raised an eyebrow, but this was a challenge

damnit...she wasn't going to pass

so she did as she was asked, and held out her arm

however, she wasn't unprepared to move quickly, muscles ready to react, a deep self preservation instinct waking up, her eyes sharpening, and senses sharpening further, but focusing this time, as she waited to see what would happen

she maintained her casual pose though and kept grinning

what, wanna chop off my hand? i'd rather you didn't as i kinda need them. business would be slow without them. she chuckled, but her eyes were still sharp and watching everything about Lex
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm

"Exactly." she chuckled bringing her blade down on the womans arm, knowing she was fast enough to dodge it, even a young vampire would be able to dodge the rather slowly paced strike.

If Alexis was as full speed she would of lost the arm but she was not that cruel, not to someone who had not wronged her.

Alexis stepped back with a smirk as the young vampire dodged the blow.
"Do you have any experience with swords?"
She asked, raising an eyebrow, it had been far too long since she had indulged in a real sword fight.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Kenny's hand was out of the way instantly, way before even the blade was within a centimeter away from from her wrist

she grinned....the woman was going slow

no. i'm shite with a sword she grinned, but then went over to a weapon rack and picked up a pair of knives

she twisted and flicked the knives, spinning them, throwing them in the air and acting them

but i'm wicked with a pair of knives. she said, grinning brightly, holding the knives out in the correct way, the blade along her arms, and stood in a ready stance
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

"Wicked huh? We will see."
She replied with a chuckled, as she took on her own ready stance her blade in one hand, tilted slightly in front of her.

"Lets play, unless you're scared."
She smirked, this wasn't a real fight so she would avoid drawing blood but she doubted the fledgling would be much of a hassle, even bound she was still nine hundred years older than her.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Kenny smirked, feeling adrenaline pumping through her veins, yet feeling herself relax and calm down

this vampire may be much much older than her....but she wasn't a pushover

grinning, she reached up and took off a small half half collar that was hidden under her hair at the base of her skull**

it was used as a experimental procedure to allow her to feel fear. it would press on certain nerves and would alter her way of thinking

without the collar...fear didn't exist to her

she began chuckling quietly, everything about her slightly floppy as she grinned broadly

of course i'll play! it's been sooooooo long!~ she giggled

without fear, she would do anything.

at that, she lunged forward, her pupils going to pinpoints and eyes going wide as she grinned almost painfully broadly as she continued to giggle, her knife aimed at the woman's neck

-------------------------------

** this is actually a genuin treatment for certain mental things. i read something somewhere about it, how supressing certain nerves at the base of the skull can alter how a person thinks and feels. i'm just using this as this could be some major weakness for Kenny as it can be exploited easily, but still makes her dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 am

Alexis stood perfectly still as Kenny's daggers entered her throat, only to pass straight through her.

The woman disappeared as kenny fell through where her body should have been, shadow manipulation, the young vampire was charging at nothing more than an illusion.

Alexis phased into existence behind her as she fell through the shadow, kicking the young vampire in the back, causing her to fall to the floor, the older vampire stood over her, her katana raised to the fledglings throat.

"You look but you don't see."
She replied shaking her head as she offered the young one her hand up, it was a nasty trick to play on one so young but she was fighting like a human not a vampire, she would soon learn the difference.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 pm

she made a small noise as she hit the ground, giggling as she saw the katana at her throat and Lex looking down at her so seriously

she snickered and grinned even wider

whyyyyyyy so serious Leeeeex?~ she giggled, flipping to her feet after batting the balde away, not caring that her neck and hand got cut in the process

skipping back a few steps, still she was giggling and slightly wobbly

neat trick by the way she chuckled, flicking her knives about

without waiting any longer, she moved again with high speed, aiming once again with a knife to try and hit lex's neck, and used the other to try and get her ribs

but at the last moment, when close enough, she lashed out with her knee, aiming to power it hard into Lex's chest
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Alexis chuckled softly.
"I'm not serious at all, you'd know if I was."
She shook her head softly as the young vampire ran back towards her.

The fledgling obviously didn't realize at even at full speed her actions were excessively slow when compared to what Alexis was use to fighting.

The older vampire stood still like she had the first time, as the blades came at her again, smirking softly as she tried to knee her in the chest, interesting change in tactics but still too slow.

"Nice try."
She spoke softly before evaporating into the floor, sinking down into a pool of shadows that wrapped themselves around the young vampires ankle and hoisted her into the air until she was stuck dangling upside down.

Alexis thought for a moment, hoping her use of shadow magic did not alert her master.
She did not doubt that the elf would turn up if there was a chance that Alexis had gotten herself into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Kenny continued to laugh as she was held upseide down and grinned at Lex

neh! you keep cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeating~ she snickered, and made herself swing

as she swung, she let her heartrate calm down and become hyperaware, despite her lack of fear

she felt her senses zoom in on something, her eyes turning to her left as she picked up a sound of a heart beat, a scent of worry and of the girl, and grined even broader

target located! you're not a shadow! she giggled hysterically, making herself swing one more time, and then threw a knife directly at the woman, the blade catching Lex in the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Alexis chuckled softly and shook Kenny violently as she threw the blade so it missed her shoulder by little more than a centimeter.
"Ohhh, so close, mean little fledgling."

"Also I am allow to cheat, I'm a vampire, what do you expect, we do not play fair."
She smirked and continued flailing the girl around from the ankle with her shadow tendril.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Kenny just giggled, even though she felt her ankle dislocate and crack a little

you're so funny she chuckled, letting herself be shaken

she used her other knife and sliced at the shadow, but it was ineffective

huffing childishly, she swung and grabbed onto a roof rafter, and yanked her foot from the shadow harshly, ignoring the slight tearing sounds as her skin was cut badly

hopping down from the rafter, she focused her gaze back on alexis and threw the knife with a dangerous accuracy and began moving around so as not to get caught by the shadows again, grabbing a fresh set of knives from the blades lining the walls as she went

y-you know? everything is just awesome and kinda funny right now she sniggered, brandishing her knives dangerously

she just giggled and wobbled slightly, as if drunk, but not
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Alexis was getting annoyed, this vampire was foolish above all else.
She didn't think, she didn't care and she didn't feel fear, she was unstable.

Only fools lived without fear, fools who quickly ended up dead.
The older vampire growled softly, this was only a play fight but the young one just pushed the wrong buttons.

Her constant giggles and snickering were really starting the rub Alexis up the wrong way.

Alexis stopped her shadows from chasing the younger vampire and instead cloaked herself in them so none of the daggers could even get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Kenny giggled again, placing a hand over her eyes as if shading them from the light

whooooooooooooweeeeeee~ Neat trick! she giggled, dancing backwards, tripping over her feet but quickly roclled backwards so she was back to standing up

she threw a dagger with unerring accuracy again, but just giggled as the balde bounced back off and landed back at her feet

naaw, surly you can do better than that! come on, hurt me som more! haven't you got anything interesting to do? like trying to catch me again, stab me she sang, dashing forwards to the cloud of shadow that was Lex or maybe gouging my eyes out or twisting off my tongue! she laughed before dancing back, going back to giggling and grinning as she twirled her daggers, only to come dashing back and isntead did a technique she learned, sort of like pushing all your strength into one point

her feet were braced apart, and her hands came shooting forwards and twisting into the clouds of shadow, sending a forcefull push of her strength into whatever she hit
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Taylor had felt enough through the bond, the rage and energy fluctuating through it, and it was stirring up the bond

she went to go see what was happening and stop it before the bond demand she punish lex again

she'd gone down to the artillary room, face blank and eyes dark as she walked stoicly through the halls, a cold and dark aura hanging about her

what she saw made her lift an eyebrow

Lex sparring with a nutcase androgynous person

everyone. stop. she murmured, her voice soft as she spoke

but her words an order. she'd never order again.

when Taylor saw what the blond was doing, she rose her eyebrow higher, almost chuckling at what she (he?) was saying, and went over to them

while the person was distracted, she simply grabbed a nerve in the woman's neck that made her unconscious and let her fall to the floor

that woman was deleriously fearless...to a point where she's dangerous to others and herself.

she frowned as she remembered something about peopel like that, and searched the woman for a nerve compressor. when she found it, she put it at the base of the woman's skull and then simply left her

she turned to Alexis and kept her face neautral

care to explain what is happening? your emotions during this fight were getting out of hand and the bond almost demanded punishment again. you may wish to be more careful when sparring with opponents such as the fledgling.

yeah. it was easy to see that simply because she hadn't used any sort of ability and fought like a mad human from what she saw
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

As soon as Taylor spoke the word 'stop' Alexis' shadows disappeared and she bowed her head slightly, not looking the elf in the eyes.

Alexis let out a soft growl.
"This fledgling interrupted my training and was getting on my nerves."

She replied, glaring softly at the lump of vampire, passed out on the floor.

"I did attempt not to hurt her."
She muttered, Taylor would of known that already, if Alexis had wanted to hurt the vampire she would be in pieces by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

she cooly stared at the vampire, eyes gazing right through her

something tells me that's not the whole story. i've felt you interact with this one before. you appeared to have fun with her. and when you met her today...you seemed at ease. she murmured, not moving any closer to Alexis, but isntead picked up the unconscious fledgling and set her to the side, ad checked her injuries

reaching into her pouch, she picked out a salve to put on the lacerations on her hands, neck and ankle, relocating the ankle and binding it

that will have to do until it heals. she was turned by Gia, as Gia's scent is strong on her, so her blood will be strong and heal her fast she muttered, mainly to herself

images of wounds flashed through her mind, things she'd done to Lex, things that happened to her, fights she was in, killing creatures

she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm the sudden spike in her heart rate before turning back to Lex, waiting for a full story with a cool gaze and relaxed posture
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"There is nothing else to tell, she simply annoys me, she's cocky and unstable."

Alexis said with a soft shrug, her eyes glancing up at Taylor for a moment, unsure of what the elf wanted to hear.

The fight had been as simple as that, Alexis just hadn't been in the best of mood as of late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 pm

she sighed gently, and turned away, lighting a cigarette, her shadow seeming to writh and dance

she closed her eyes again as she took a deep drag on the cigarette, exhaling slowly the cloud of smoke

are you aware of the importance of that collar i put back on the base of her skull? she asked, not turning back to speak to Lex as she grabbed the feldgling's shoulder it's what stablises her. if you saw her take it off, and saw the results, wouldn't you have thought of maybe putting it back on her, somehow? it would have been an easy task for someone who would have been so distracted she explained

at that, her fingers tenced as she twisted a nerve in the woman's shoulder, thus waking her up, but making a slight crunching noise as she grasped too hard

perhaps then, the uneeded rage wouldn't have arised, and this one wouldn't have annoyed you. as a result, you pulled me back out from the forest. don't do it again. she said, looking over her shoulder at Alexis, eyes half lidded and cigarette hanging from her lips before she turned back to the fledgling, checking that she would be alright, and then began heading towards the door

perhaps thinking would save you a lot of things....wonderful thing, the brain. she murmured before exiting.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Alexis waited until Taylor was out of ear shot and growled loudly, picking up her katana and stabbing it deeply into one of the undamaged dummies until the blade ran completely through the wood, splitting it in half.

"Fucking elf..."
She whispered under her breath, the collar burning her in response to her insulting her master, she winced softly and knelt down, clutching her neck as a hiss escaped her lips.

Taylor didn't need to punish her when the collar would do it on its own accord.

She took a few deep breaths, calming herself down, if she stayed enraged for too long she knew Taylor would come back and she would not be pleased being disturbed a second time.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Kenny woke up as soon as the elf twisted her shoulder a second time, rational thought back and fear back in place to keep her calm

that elf had a hugely heavy and dark aura...yes...she was wise to be cautious around that one......she really was someone that could dominate Lex who was very dangerous by herself.....

while the Elf had her back turned to her, she studied how Lex was affected, and listened quietly

the elf was Lex's master all right

shadows fell over her eyes as she lit a fag once the elf called 'Taylor' left the room, and watched Lex curse the elf, only to be burned by that collar of hers

so that's the bounty hunter that has ya on a leach? jeeze......fucking sucks...and sorry about making you mad enough that it brought her here. i cocked up.....again...... she muttered, smoking quietly and looking to the side

she watched her wounds healing at an unatural rate and raised a eyebrow, stunned but shrugged it off as just being a vampire

is there any ways i can help? she asked, fingers running over the collar on the back of her skull, sighing heavily...she shouldn't have taken it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (All Welcome)   Blowing off steam (All Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam (All Welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: