Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 am

"English is a difficult language anyway."

She sighed. "I used to be able to read and write it really well but I haven't read or written anything in English or Irish in a century." That was a long time to go without reading or writing. She lost the ability after a while.

"I'll learn it eventually. I just need to practise."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 am

Zeke nodded softly.

"It seems every country is starting to pick up English now.
Made it easy having a internationally recognized language, saved me having to learn a dozen of them."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am

"Gives me a lot of trouble, though."

She pouted, cheeks puffing out. It'd take a lot of time to learn how to write. A lot of time that she could be doing other, more important things.

She knew immediately that she'd be procrastinating learning to read for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 am

Zeke chuckled and poked her puffed out cheeks.

"Oh well there is not rush to learn it, not like it a critical part of life, not while we are in the coven at least."

He explained, yes it would be helpful to be able to read and write if they were living in human society but coven life was much different.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 am

She stuck her tongue out childishly.

"I'll ask someone to help me at some point."

She could ask Aodh or Coilean, or even Alek. All of them would be willing to help her after teasing her about it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

"I'd offer but even my English is not very good, I'm sure one of your family members would of been using it a lot longer than I have."

He replied, resisting the urge to bite her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 am

"I'm going to get teased so much about it..."

She ducked her head, pouting a little.

She wasn't looking forwards to her Uncle poking fun at her because she had forgotten how to read and write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cottage
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: