Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) Empty
PostSubject: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 am

Taylor had now healed, and looked much different from before

her hair seemed to have grown out a bit, now reaching her shoulders, there were very fain age lines, new scars laced her skin, and her tattoos had changed, developing and becoming more intracate

she had lost the teenager air about her, along with her mischief and raw energy

now she was more controlled, her energy having grown but sobered

she had even changed her outfit, now wearing proper jeans with both her leg guards, and wore a dark knee length military style jacket and dark crop shirt

but it was still Taylor....you could easily sense the arrogance, cock sureness, and willingness for a fight and to maybe mess around, but it wasn't so obvious any more

she sat by the fountain, smoking quietly as she watched the water fall

idly, the thought about Moe and Zeke, wondering how they were doing now that they were a married couple

she smiled softly at the thought, thinking how they'd be all lovey dovey and kinda mushy.

Zeke and Moe adored each other and were only that soft around each other and the rest of their family

she wondered if she was still a part of that....
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 am

Moe had been out in the courtyard for the better part of the morning, training.

She had her hair up in a tight bun.

But instead of the usual yukata and fan, she more tight shorts and a sports bra.

Moe was good with the fan, but she needed to improve her hand-to-hand. Her skills in that were abysmal compared to her fan-fighting.

She panted softly, moving through stances with the quick precision of someone who had been practising for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

Taylor's ears flickered as she heard someone training not that far away

that was when the wind blew into her face and she smelt a familiar scent

she chuckled softly, her eyes closing as a small smile decorated her face

standing up, she easily followed the noise, her hands shoved into her trouser pockets and pushing her jacket back a little

she approached quietly, her boots not making even the slightest of sound

seeing how engrossed the other was in training, she quietly moved the shadows around her so she melted into them and moved behind Moe

suddenly, she reappeared and slammed her hands down on Moe's shoulders and grinned down at Moe, arching an eyebrow

heya Imouto.....been a while, neh? she asked

ha! Zeke's scent was so strong on her now, that she suspected that no Lycan would dare go near her and try to flirt, if, in case, the threat of the Pack behind her wasn't enough
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 am

Moe gave a loud shriek, elbows shooting out behind her to wind her attacker.

She panted softly, stumbling forward a step and turning around, pressing a hand to her chest. Shitdamnfuck. That scared the ever-loving shit out of her.

She'd had far too many surprise attacks from her clan for people sneaking up on her and trying to scare her to be funny.

"Don't do that!" she cried out.

She blinked when she finally looked at the woman then launched herself at the elf. "Nee-chan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 am

she had expected that reaction and easily blocked the attacks, having had enough hand-to-hand combat to learn a fair few things now

she smiled down at Moe as she launched herself at her, and quickly moved to hug the smaller elf

she was glad to be referred to as 'Nee-Chan' instead of just 'Taylor-san' which is what she was called by moe not long ago

she felt a little warmer at that

heya Imouto *chuckle* my, you haven't changed a bit she chuckled softly, looking down at the red head

i haven't seen you in such a long time. last time i saw you you were getting married, and i wasn't feeling so great. how have you been? she asked, her grin softening to a smile
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

Moe clung to the older woman, burying her face in her neck.

"I missed you, Nee-chan."

She had been worried about the woman. she hadn't seen her around at all since the wedding. She had wondered where she had gone, if she had gotten in any trouble, if she had gotten hurt...

The thoughts had distressed the poor woman.

"I've been well." She pulled back away from the woman and smiled brightly. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 am

Taylor smiled gently as the other buried her face in her neck and simply hugged the woman tighter to reassure her she was there

Moe really hadn't changed at all

for that, she was glad. it meant she hadn't been through any pain

she smiled wider as the woman said she was good, but her expression turned a little sad at her question

i....have been through a lot. much has changed with me she murmured, lightly gesturing to her changed appearance and added scars, the most noticeable being the scar on her nose from here Alexis had broken it, and a scar across her lips, one on her jaw, and another along her neck

i haven't been to see you that much as my time has been.....somewhat occupied. i've reached the next stage of being an Elf, and have advanced a little....i think my blood decided i was much more mature than before and allowed me to age according to my experiences she said with a light shrug, and gave moe a small smile

usually, she would have chuckled and grinned it off with big grins and gestures

now it was soft smiles, a calm stance and her hands in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 am

Her brows immediately drew together when the woman spoke.

When said like that 'a lot' was never good. "What happened?" she asked worriedly. She hadn't been hurt much, had she?

Had she?

Her eyes flickered over the woman's face, her worry increasing as she found the scars that littered her skin. What had happened? Who had she fought with?

The woman couldn't stop fretting. Was her sister going to be okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 am

Taylor placed her hands on Moe's shoulders and smiled

breath, imouto. calm down. i'm fine now. it's a long story really, so i'll summeris. she said, resting ehr forehead against Moe's for a moment before standing straight again and pulling her over to the fountain and making her sit down

remember that bond i made with Alexis? in short, it went horribly wrong....cetain side effects happening that no one could have planned for. i had take away her madness from her and it began affecting me....and i can say it was horrible.......i lost myself, who i was....and saw terrible things. when i lost myself, the bond snapped....Alexis is free again and with her madness. Aeker is going to search for her. however, any hopes of a friendship i had with him are now gone. many events have happened between me and her.....it seems me and Alexis are always going to be at one another's throats she explained calmly, sitting gracefully next to Moe as she spoke, eyes a little distant

the memories of all the pain and many wounds she gave and recived clouded her eyes for a moment, but she pushed them back again

so basically......i became older.....and i learned hand to hand combat better she said with a faint smile and her eyebrows tilting at the middle slightly
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:02 am

She tried to calm herself down as she was guided towards the fountain.

Moe nodded. Yes, she knew about Alexis and Taylor's bond.

Her lip twitched worriedly at the mention of the bond going wrong. That was never good. Alek had told her quite a bit about bonds and how dangerous they could be when they were tampered with or disrupted in any way.

"Is she okay?" Another person to worry about. Moe had made a good friend in Alexis; she didn't want the woman to be hurt.

Why could things never be calm for her family? There was always something bad going on. She didn't like it. She wanted them all to live in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Taylor smiled at Moe

she is fine....well, as fine as she's going to be unbound. she'll struggle...but she's a much stronger woman than i...she'll be fine. she said, draping an arm over Moe's shoulders [/color=royalblue]that and her brother and your Uncle Aodh will bring her back one way or another....the period of time where i took her insanity away allowed her to be normal and make bonds...that's what will keep her going i think.[/color]

she hated it when moe worried about things like this that were out of her hands as it got her stressed and upset...and if moe was upset, Zeke wouldn't be happy

relax. all will be fine in the end. it usually is. i think all the fighting is out of the way now and people can relax a little. i know i need to get some real rest without getting hurt or beaten up. she said, giving a small chuckle

she looked down at moe with a small grin

since when had TAylor ever been this controlled and mature?

besides the drama on my side, how has your life been with zeke? what you guys been up to? i'm envisioning mushy scenes of husband and wife and the like she said, smiling, but her voice grinning

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm

She nodded softly but she was still worried about the woman. Bring her back one way or another? Meaning the woman didn't want to be here? She didn't want toe woman to do anything against her will.

The woman sighed and leaned against the elf, resting her head on the older woman's shoulder.

"Mostly good." There had been a few hiccups; there always were.

"I think I managed to teach him how to eat civilly." Proves that you can teach old dogs new tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Taylor laughed softly and rested her chin on Moe's head

"neh, that must have taken a loooooong time to do that. even when i first saw him, civility just wasn't one of his strong points" she said, internally laughing at the memory, even the hazy feverish bit

"and what where the bits that went wrong? you said 'mostly good'. meaning, something wasn't amazing"

oh, she understood relationships really weren't 100% amazing all the time, but she still wanted to know what went wrong

but next up on the agenda is to get Zeke wearing a shirt more often instead of parading around in only trousers she said, smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 pm

"No, it didn't take long." Her lips twitched into a little grin. "I threatened not to feed him if he carried on eating like an animal."

That had convinced him rather quickly.

She gave a half-hearted shrug in response. She didn't want to admit that it was her inability to see good in herself that was the cause of the problems in her relationship.

The Hybrid gave a soft snort. "I don't know if I can do the impossible like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

....you're not telling me something Imouto..... she said with a heavy stare, arching an eyebrow

she snickered though at the food thing

i guess you already have him addicted to your food....which reminds me...i need to eat eventualy she said, suddenly remembering she hadn't eaten in a long time

she looked down at Moe and gave a half grin

i'm sure we could think of something together she said, a little of her previous mischief entering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Moe returned the stare silently.

The two women seemed to have quite a lot of these headbuts. Neither were willing to relent. Taylor wanted to know and Moe wouldn't tell.

She pursed her lips. "You haven't been eating properly again?" When would the woman start looking after herself properly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Taylor sighed quietly and looked away, shaking her head

the woman wouldn't tell her, so she simply shrugged and decided to be patient and wait for her to tell in her own time as she knew the woman would

before, she would have tried to find a way to wrestle information out of the woman

now she didn't

a majority of my time has been spent healing and fighting as of late. food was kind of second to fighting to survive really. i've only found a few moment's rest as of late. i'll get food eventually. i've only really been living off of fruit and kills recently she said with a small shrug

she was stronger now, and could deal with things easier....but she guessed she really should eat more

she was looking a touch on the thin side, but that might be her muscles having developed a little more from fighting
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:12 am

She gave the older woman a sour look. She wasn't happy.

"Don't think you can go without any food from now on. I'll force it down your throat myself if I have to."

You couldn't put it past the woman. She'd do it if she had to just to make sure Taylor was eating okay.

She wouldn't let the woman get away with starving herself any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 am

Taylor chuckled softly, sitting back and bringing her arm away from Moe's shoulders again

and i don't doubt you will. i'll behave and eat more regularly....something in my gut tells me that the majority of the big fights are over. i can rest easy and relax now and get the RnR i want.....that....and i think Gaia has decided i've earned a long break for bit she said, smiling and lighting another cigarette, her other having already finished

she knew Moe could be a fierce protector with those she cared about, and it warmed Taylor a little, and also made her smile

you'll be an amazing mother one day she said fondly, and then grinned a little mischievously and i'll have little nieces and nephews to corrupt and teach the way of mischief to she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 am

"You better." She wouldn't tolerate her sister not eating now things had seemingly calmed down.

"If you get into a fight I'll do what I promised to do with Zeke," she threatened. She's poke and prod at the wounds until she annoyed the woman enough to stop getting any wounds.

In theory, at least. Practise may not go quite the same, but she'd try it anyway.

Moe visibly flinched, bright expression draining from her face. Talk of children again? Could no one shut up about freaking children?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 am

seeing Moe's reaction to the mention of kids, she decided to leave it be and not speak about it. it was just a side comment

and what would that be? the only thing i can think of that you can use against Zeke is your cooking and threatening to never cook for him again if he got injured badly again she said, allowing her lips to quirk into a smirk

that man...he thought with his stomach rather than his brain

Taylor however, didn't think like that and barely ate

she didn't know what the woman could use against her
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

She perked up just a little when the woman didn't go on about children.

Taylor had definitely learnt more tact while she had been away.

Her lips twitched upwards. "How does someone poking and prodding any wounds and/or bruises you have sound?" she asked innocently, green eyes sparkling. Yes, she'd do it if the woman came to her with any bruises.

"Food probably wouldn't work as well on you as it does on Zeke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 am

she looked forwards, tilting her chin up and closing her eyes as she leaned back a little on her hands

tch, that would work only for a little while, Imouto she said, but then opened an eye and smiled a little as smoke drifted upwards from her cigarette however, it may work long enough that i would stop getting into fights........that you'd know about she said, arching an eyebrow and giving a small and sly smile

she chuckled at the next comment though

i'm afraid not. if my current eating habits, or lack of, are anything to go by, no. food doesn't work on me. besides, i can always hunt my own or go veggie and eat berries and plants as not a lot requires cooking then she murmured, poking Moe's cheeks a little and smiled
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 am

She giggled softly. "You're smarter than my other half."

That or she wouldn't be around and/or naked around the hybrid long enough for her to check her over for bruises or wounds. She hoped the woman wouldn't be naked around her often...

Zeke, though, had very little choice on that. She'd be able to see any wounds or bruises easily.

"I'll have to get you addicted to something else that I can deprive you of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 am

Taylor chuckled

well, i am now at least. before, he would have been the smarter one she snickered, shaking her head at her memories

she then paused as she remembered something that Moe could use against her and swallowed....

you don't have to get me addicted to anything. you already have a kind of hold over me. let me know when you remember and i'll definitely not let you know about any fights she said rubbing the back of her neck, her fingers idly tracing the scar that traced around the side of it

cats.....

fucking hell she was still skittish around them and didn't like them......even if they're nothing like Alexis's familiar...that giant cat creature thing that nearly bit her in half....twice.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next