Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 am

Zeke chuckled, having avoided being scolded.

"Yeah, yeah. Call me old all you want, it doesn't bother me anymore, I'm like fine wine, I get better with age."

He chuckled, brushing off Taylor's insults.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 am

she grinned if you're wine, then i'm spirits. hits ya hard and fast and leaves ya burning afterwards while lasting forever she chuckled

however, she pouted at being the only one to be scolded

hey, how come i'm the only one scolded here? she grumbled, arching an eyebrow but still smiling a little

she felt a little more comfortable in her skin with these two around
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:08 am

Her lips twitched as they likened themselves to alcohol. Only them.

"Because...and I can't believe I'm saying this...Zeke's being the more mature of the two of you." Wow, she never thought she'd use the word mature when describing Zeke.

Zeke was usually anything but mature.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

Zeke burst into laughter and looked down at Moe.

"Well I never thought I would see the day where you would call me mature."

His shoulders shook with laughter as he looked back at Taylor, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 am

Taylor chuckled and shook her head as well and sat back down at the fountain, relaxing and finishing off her cigarette

man.....i've missed times like this. it's been a long time she chuckled, rolling her shoulders

lately, all she's known it blood, fighting, shadows, insanity and loneliness

now she was back with her family

she had a slight feeling of someone that had just come back from war to their family

but i'll be the first to admit, that's true. he is being more mature than me she snickered, but felt herself calming down now the challenge of a fight wasn't up, even if it was only a joking one

she felt lighter with these people
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 am

"I said you were more mature than Taylor, not that you were mature."

She giggled softly and stuck her tongue out at her husband.

Her smile softened as she gazed at Taylor, nuzzling against Zeke's side. "Having a family that loves you is nice."

She loved this family.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:34 am

"It is indeed."
He agreed, looking at the two woman, life would not be worth living without them and the rest of the pack.
Sure they had their differences at times but at the end of the day they all cared for each other.

He hugged Moe against himself and leaned to sit down on the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

Taylor chuckled, and fiddled with a lock of her hair, twisting and turning it around her fingers as she held it out in front of her eyes

she would be lots without these two

she sighed happily, and closed her eyes, imagining, briefly, that their Energy and lights were mingling together

sure there were some flashes and clashes ehre and there, but that's what made their relationship fun

Teaghlaigh .... she mumbled without thinking and opened her eyes

yeah...Family......she wouldn't be able to live without them

i'm glad to be a part of one again

she pushed back the insane memory of Kyler, created by the voices, saying those horrible things to her....they weren't real.....they couldn't be
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 am

Moe settled in Zeke's lap, leaning back against his chest, smiling softly as her eyes slid shut.

She loved this.

She was so close to people here. She loved them and they loved her.

"I love you both," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 am

Zeke smiled warmly and kissed Moe's neck, leaning his head on her shoulder.

It was funny how people who were so different could coexist so effortlessly.

"Never thought I would have a family."
He chuckled softly.
"Unconventional, but still family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

Taylor's heart was a nice steady and healthy beat

she palced a hand over it and smiled

it wasn't racing with adrenaline, her lungs weren't aching form exertion, her mind was calm and not racing with strategy

i never thought i'd say this either.....but......'Safe' is the only word i can think of right now that kinda describes this she murmured, seeming a touch shocked at the notion

safe....it wasn't something that tended to dwell around her
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

"I gave up on family a century ago." She never thought she'd get another family after the torture she'd been through with her Elven 'family.'

She'd lost all hope of ever seeing her fathers side of the family again and she knew she'd get no love form the Elves.

Finding a family here had been a big surprise.

She smiled and nuzzled closer to the older Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 am

"Well I am glad we all ended up here, seems we all thought that something like this was out of our reach."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around Moe's waist, pulling her tightly in against his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 am

Taylor lit another fag

it appears we've all had bad experience with family.......who knew we'd find it in the most unlikely of places. and i never, in all my 500+ years, would have thought i'd be calling a Lycan, who once looked like a player badass who'd sooner maul me than be friends with me, my brother. and i never thought i'd meet a young hybrid Lycan, who is sweet on the ou to call my sister. life is wierd. but i like this she chuckeld, fiddling with the end of her sleeve

life was an odd thing, neh?
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 am

"We all fit."

Her fingers laced with Zeke's.

"Our similarities bought us together."

Their need for a family, however subconscious that need was, bought them all together. If they weren't all looking for each other without realising, they wouldn't have been here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 am

"We do, suprising since I don't think I made a good first impression on either of you."

He chuckled softly, glad that he had calmed down a bit during his stay here, he no longer jumped down everyone's throats as soon as he met them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:21 am

Taylor laughed

aye! if i remember correctly, you tried to take my Kills when i was out hunting, then we fought, made up, i gave you rabbits. had a drink and discussed a few things, and then we fought again, and i ended up with a strange kind of fever from your bites. she snickered

right form the beginning, they were playing around and fighting

it was bound to start of a big brother and little tomboy sister relationship

and with moe, i met her doing her Fan Dance and it sorta progressed from there.....why do i always meet people in some form of combat situation? she mumbled the last part to herself, but still grinned
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 am

She giggled softly. "He tried to scare me into telling him that I was Aodh's niece."

She turned her head to press a kiss against the man's neck. "One minute I was terrified of him, hiding behind Gabe-san and the next I was using him as a human shield, hiding behind him when we went to meet Uncle Aodh."

The woman shook her head softly. "We all had the strangest meetings."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 am

Zeke chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh well we are simply not meant for normalcy I suppose.
Still not a huge fan of Gabe, that guy just gets on my nerves."

He grumble softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3