Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

relaxing on the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

relaxing on the beach Empty
PostSubject: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Taylor wanted to be by the sea for some reason

she just felt a sort of pull towards it and simply went with it

she eventually made her way to the private beach and smiled a little as she watched the moon glint off of the water

it was quiet and peaceful

it had been a while since she experienced it

sighing softly, she reached into her pouch on her utility belt, pulling out her cigarettes and lighter and lit one

kicking off her boots, she strolled down onto the soft sand and pushed her hands into her pockets

her outfit had changed considerably now, wearing proper jeans with both her leg guards, and wore a dark knee length military style jacket with silver edging and dark crop shirt

but so had her as a person

no more was the raw and uncontrolled energy she used to have and the mischiefe in her eyes

now she was calmer, prouder, standing taller and more sure of herself, her energy more powerful but better controlled, and her eyes showing she had seen much

she also looked a touch older, haveing a few lines on her face, and her scars just added to it, now having one along the bridge of her nose, along her jaw, across her lips and running from the side of her neck

this woman had been hardened and seen much in the way of fighting now and hurt in every form

she sighed quietly, pushing her jacket out of the way and sat down on the soft sand, simply looking out at the water and enjoying the moment of tranquility she found so rare
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Gabriel wandered along the beach, whistling quietly to himself. It was a beautiful night tonight. It seemed like a waste to just spend it at the mansion. He spotted a figure in the distance and squinted at it, waving.

As he drew closer, he noticed Taylor, blinking at the new scars. Huh. She hadn't looked like that before.

"What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63

PostSubject: Re: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Taylor looked up, noticing the scent of the vampire as he came closer

it was the one she gave a tattoo to

she smiled a little at his question

a lot, mate. a lot. lots of fights and injuries and the likes. it leaves mark she chuckled lightly and patted the sand next to her, gesturing for him to sit down its a long story that amounts to my Elven Blood deciding it was time for me to age as i've mature enough

she looked him over and smiled a little wider

another constant one taht didn't change much

she kinda needed something constant around her right then. something to help her ground herself and get back to her feet to move on

right then, she was a little stuck with everything that had happened and feeling worn out

so you like the tattoo then? i hope it's served its purpose she chuckled, tuning to look back out at the water
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

He glanced at her a little curiously, but decided to shrug it off.

"Yes, I suppose you could say that." he chuckled. Was it really that long since he had last seen her? Time passed so quickly when you had all of eternity.

"I like it. I think Jean liked it too." he paused, then snickered a little in remembrance.

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63

PostSubject: Re: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Taylor smiled

i'm glad *chuckle* would want you to have something you didn't like on your skin now would we? that thing will be there until you turn to dust now she said, laying back in the sand and sighing quietly

so that's Jean's scent i can find on you. and judging by the strength and with how you said his name, you two are lovers? she asked, looking over at Gabe and idly toying with a lock of her now longer hair

it's been such a long time since i've actually talked to anyone now that i think about it....these past few weeks, months even, have just been solid fighting for me *sigh* it's exhausting she mumbled, putting a hand under her head as she continued to stare at the sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing on the beach   relaxing on the beach Empty

Back to top Go down

relaxing on the beach
Page 1 of 1