Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Something that I took interest in... (anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xwe

Xwe

Something that I took interest in... (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Something that I took interest in... (anyone)   Something that I took interest in... (anyone) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 am

Xwe showed up like a shadow in the Artillery room. He speaks not a word and moved with not a sound. His thin long hand scattering , stroking every blade to the tip of it.

Xwe was new to the place, but he found a way to this place by instinct. Only instinct lead him to a savage place like a battlefield. He was the savage , yes ? Behind his silent appearance he longed for war, for blood to run through his veins. His 'heart' demand it. Blood and War.

That way he could know that he is 'alive'.

He seeks that feeling, even in death.

Foolish of those insolents think they could trap me inside an empty shell, dressing me up in elegant clothing just to hide my instincts for seeking blood.

Xwe remembered that sentence. It comes out from his mouth, once. When his real soul was attached to his body.

I want war, I want to fight till the end. I have no cause and no reason, just give me another chance to fight in this world. That is me and that will always be what I am.

Xwe was confused. His 'heart' demands blood and war , even if his soul was now different. It was a confusing feeling to bear. He feels like Ares, the god of war and bloodlust. While stroking the blades, one blade took his interest.

"The Zweihänder..." He didn't know much of swords, but his 'heart' corresponds to what he took interest in. For some reason, he knew all of these. He took it, too see it up close. An odd feeling indeed. He know none of sword fights, but seems like his 'body' remembers.
Back to top Go down

Something that I took interest in... (anyone)
Page 1 of 1