Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A moment to breathe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A moment to breathe. Empty
PostSubject: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 am

Aeker let out a heavy sigh, Alexis was home and safe, the entire ordeal had left them both exhausted.

Emotions had been running high and it had been a struggle to get his sister to agree to return to the mansion, but he had managed.

He relished the idea of a moment of peace and quiet, the vampire had abandoned his usual black cloak and lay sprawled out on one of the couches dressed in grey slacks, a black shirt with the cuffs rolled up and the collar open.

Usually he would not dress so casually, but he was resting and wanted comfort. Much to his own surprise he was even bare foot and his hair was untied, fanning out around him and draping over the end of the couch.

He covered his eyes with his forearm and soaked in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 am

Aodh slumped into the living room yawning loudly.

He had just gotten back from meeting with the other pack and he was fucking tired. He needed sleep but he was too lazy to walk all the way to his room.

He shuffled to the nearest couch and toppled forwards onto it. He'd peel himself off it after he had had a few hours sleep.

But instead of meeting the soft cushions, he found himself fall onto a body.

The man yelped loudly and pushed himself away from Aeker, falling onto the ground with a loud thump.

"If that doesn't wake a man up I don't know what would," he moaned softly, looking at Aeker with bleary eyes. His lips crooked into a smirk. "We need to stop meeting in these awkward situations."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

Aeker sat upright in surprise as he was landed on, watching the lycan fall to the floor with wide eyes.

His expression softened as he realized it was Aodh, seems he could not sit or lay anywhere without the lycan physically assaulting him.

"I'm beginning to suspect that you are just looking for excuses to come into contact with me, Aodh."

The vampire teased with a soft chuckle as he lay back down, propping himself up on his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 am

He pushed his hair out of his face and slumped back against the ground, staring at the ceiling.

"Insert flirty comment here. I'll think of one later," he moaned.

He was awake now, but he was still tired.

But that didn't mean he had full working order of his brain. He was thinking in gibberish at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

"You look how I feel."
Aeker said, laying back on the couch, the last couple of nights had been hell.
He was at least thankful that his sister was sound asleep in her coffin, he had convinced her to drink from him and her wounds were almost healed.

"I've not seen you around here lately."
He added, his crimson eyes glancing back at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 am

"Taking that as a compliment because I'm too tired to get annoyed."

He groaned loudly.

No one had seen him around for the last week because he hadn't been here. He and his brother had been on the mainland making sure the other pack hadn't imploded while they had been gone.

"Not been in Sicily. Why, you been looking around for me?" His eyes turned to the vampire and he grinned a little.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 am

"Fair enough."
The vampire chuckled and looked up at the ceiling before sighing heavily, running his hand idly through his hair.

"I was hoping you could of assisted me in removing a pest from the coven."
His eyes narrowed slightly, his red irises darkening slightly before he shook his head softly and regained his composure.

"But I came to my senses, unfortunately."

He looked at the lycans grin and let out an amused grunt before a soft grin graced his lips.

"Besides I do remember promising to pay you back for you previous assault on me during out first meeting."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 am

"Effort."

He sat up and ran his hand through his already mussed hair, messing it up even further. He really couldn't care less about his appearance at the moment.

"Who pissed you off?"

He returned the grin with a large smirk. "I believe I said I'd greet you with a kiss of your very own this time." He pushed himself to his knees and leaned over the vampire, grin not slipping from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

"That blue haired elf, Taylor."
He replied, almost snarling the name, the hate he harbored for the woman was still raw.

Aeker's expression softened as his the lycan came into his view, he had been staring at the ceiling but the man was now leaning over him.

"I do recall you saying that."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:48 am

He gave a disgusted noise.

Taylor; the elf that enslaved Alexis.

"Well perhaps I should make good on that promise, aye?" he murmured softly, bowing his head to kiss the man slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

Aeker smirked inwardly, this was the second time Aodh had kissed him, time to play catch up.

He tilted his head up to meet the lycans lips, pressing into the kiss.
The vampire wanted to grip onto the man and pull him down but lay completely still, hands still resting on his own stomach.

A smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he pulled back.
"Better than your last attempt."
He replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 am

He pulled away from the man after a few moments, hovering over him, hands gripping the couch either side of the vampire's head.

His ginger hair framed the two of them.

"If you think you can do better, you're free to try. Teach me what a real kiss is, aye, Aeker." He purred the man's name lowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 am

His scarlet eyes warmed as the man spoke, challenge accepted.
In less than a second Aeker had moved out from under Aodh's gaze and pulled the man onto the couch, laying down on top of him.

The vampires pale hand slid across the lycans cheek and down through his hair until he was cupping the base of the back of his neck.

Aeker let out a contented, barely audible sigh as he leaned down, his lips parted as he pressed them against the lycan's, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 am

He gave a small noise as their positions were switched but his silver eyes twinkled in amusement.

A soft purr sounded deep in his chest as Aeker's hands ran over his skin.

His lips parted under the vampire's, tongue running over his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

Aeker's lips left Aodh's for a moment as he exhaled, his warm breath flowing over the lycan's lips.

He bit the mans tongue softly before slipping his own tongue into the mans mouth as he kissed him again with more fervor.

It had been years since Aeker had touched another person and only now did he realize just how much he had missed it.

He let out a soft groan as he pulled away from the man, propping himself up on his elbows as his fingers stroked the back of the mans neck.

"That is a real kiss, I hope you were paying attention."
Aeker murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 am

He moaned softly into the kiss after his tongue had been caught between Aeker's teeth, kissing the man back, hands sliding up into his silver hair.

The man grinned, pushing himself up so his lips were a hairsbreadth away from the younger man again.

"I wasn't, sorry. You may have to show me again." His fingers ran through the man's long silver hair before giving it a gentle tug.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:44 am

"I'm going to have to start charging a tutoring fee."
The vampire smirked, if Aodh was in need of another lesson he was more than happy to oblige.

He gave the man's hair a tug in return for his own pulled hair, forcing his head back so he could kiss his throat, trailing his mouth along the lycans jawline before pressing their lips together once more.

Aeker's tongue darted over Aodh's bottom lip before his teeth ensnared the piece of flesh so he could suck on it softly.

He released his lip and gave it a gentle kiss before pulling away again, a grin spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 am

He returned the smirk with one of his own.

His eyes slid closed, head arching back obediently to offer his throat to the man.

Idly he wondered over his mental health. This was the third vampire he had offered his throat to. someday he was going to get it torn out.

He returned the kiss eagerly, hands fisting in the vampire's hair.

"Shall we see if I've got it right?" he purred, flipping the two of them and ducking his head to kiss the vampire, slow and deep.

"Well then, teacher, did I get it right?" he murmured against the vampire's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am

The vampire groaned softly against the wolf's lips as they kissed deeply, his eyes sliding closed.

Aeker let out a low and seductive hiss as the Lycan's lips left his.
"I don't know, I wasn't paying attention."
He teased, his lips brushing back against Aodh's.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 am

"Neither of us are very good at paying attention, are we?" he chuckled softly.

His lips brushed against the younger man's softly as his fingers combed through his hair gently.

His tongue slipped through the vampire's lips, running over his teeth slowly.

"Were you paying attention then?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 am

Aeker gave Aodh's tongue a gentle bite as it slipped through his lips. A contented sigh escaping his throat as he released it.

The vampire leaned into the older mans touch, his scarlet eyes smoldering as he gazed up at him.

"I was, you did very well."
He replied, a grin slowly appearing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 am

His lips trailed down the man's neck slowly.

"Do I get a reward for doing so well?" he asked with a grin, silver eyes glinting.

He tugged on the vampire's hair again, tangling his fingers in it as he nipped the skin of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 am

Aeker's eyes slipped closes as the man's lips trailed down his throat.

He exhaled sharply as his hair was tugged on but leaned into the lycan's touch.

"A reward?"
He asked, raising as eyebrow at the man.
"What could I possibly give you that would suffice as praise for such improvement?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 am

"You could teach me more," he purred in the vampire's ear, tongue tracing the shell.

"I've learned how to kiss; what else can you teach me, oh great teacher?"

He stretched out on top of the man, pressing every inch of himself against the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

Aeker squirmed slightly under the older male as he pressed up against him, his body shuddering as the lycan licked his ear.

His hands reached up and gripped onto Aodh's hips, his thumbs stroking his sides slowly.

It had been so long since he had been intimate with anyone, so long he was embarrassed to admit the exact amount of years.

He swallowed his breath and looked up at the man, hid eyes burning.

"I don't think there is anything else I can teach you."
He replied, biting onto his own bottom lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment to breathe.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next