Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A moment to breathe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A moment to breathe. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 am

"Uh, Aodh-"
He moaned loudly and gave one last thrust, his body shivering as he hit his climax and came.

He collapsed on top of the lycan, his arms and legs tired from holding him up for so long.

His hand slipped from the man's member and Aeker brought it to his mouth, licking some of the moisture off of his fingers before laying his head on the lycan's chest as he panted.

He body shook softly, his muscles twitching in the after shock of his climax.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 am

His arms slid around the man as he panted harshly.

"Fuuuuuck, nach bhfuil a tharla i gceann tamaill fada," he murmured in Irish, fingers running through Aeker's hair.

It had easily been six months since he had last been dominated during sex. Human women were far too weak to dominate him.

He enjoyed the feeling more than he'd care to admit out loud.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 am

He leaned into the lycan's touch slightly, too tired to move around.
He kept his eyes closed bit kissed the older man's chest softly, he could easily hear the lycan's heart beating heavily in his chest.

He let out a contented purr as Aodh spoke, he did not know Irish but he figured what ever he had said was good.

"Eight hundred years." He murmured softly, his voice barely audible as his fingers laced strands of ginger hair through them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

A purr rumbled deep in his chest when lips brushed over it.

He stared up at the ceiling, fingers lacing through silver locks and breathing slowing down.

The Lycan's lips crooked upwards lightly when the vampire on his chest gave a purr. "Cosúil leis an fuaim Gaeilge, a dhéanann tú?"

His brows furrowed slightly. Eight hundred years what? "Hmm?"

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am

"Hmm?" He mimicked as the lycan spoke in Irish again, he clearly had no idea what the man had just said but smiled regardless.

He sighed softly and kept his eyes closed, he didn't need to see the lycan's reaction to his explanation.

"Since I've had sex."
He admitted, his hand reaching up to cover his mouth as he gave a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 am

"Aye, hmm," he repeated, lips quirking into a grin.

The Lycan fell silent when the vampire explained. Eight hundred years of no sex? That was hard to get his head around, even knowing his father had gone longer without it.

"You were pretty damned good for someone that hasn't had sex in eight hundred years."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 am

One of Aeker's eyes slide open and he looked up at the lycan, the red of his eye having dulled down due to exhaustion.

"Well I'll be damned, Aodh did you just compliment me?"

He chuckled and licked the man's chest softly.

"I'll be sure to come back to you once I have had some more practice, see if we can find some improvement."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 am

"Nope, you're hearing things." His lips twitched. "Must be your old age."

He wouldn't admit to complimenting anyone. He said it once and if they didn't hear or asked the question that Aeker had just asked, they had no luck. He'd deny it or pretend it never happened.

His eyes slid shut when the man's tongue ran over his skin. "Aye, you do that."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 am

"My old age?" He replied, raising an eyebrow at the lycan.
He chuckled softly and shook his head.
"I think you forget that you are twice as old as I am."

He smiled as his hand reached up and stroked the man's neck, tracing each of the marks that he had placed their, plus one rather tell-tale bite mark.

"I think I made a bit of a mess."
He add in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

He stuck his tongue out childishly, grinning widely. "What you talking about, I'm only twenty seven." Physically, at least.

Aodh gave a half-hearted shrug, purring softly as Aeker's finger traced over his skin. "I'll heal up in the next couple of days."

Until then everyone would see that he had quite obviously fed a vampire. Oh well, if they didn't like it, they could go screw themselves.

"I didn't leave your skin completely undamaged, either," he chuckled softly, fingers running over the scratched on the man's back.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 am

Aeker purred softly as Aodh's fingers ran over his skin.
"Yes but I wear enough clothing that no one will see mine."

He said with a chuckle, even the collar on his jacket would mask the marks on his neck.

"Shame no one will see the lovely marks you have given me."
He teased, there was no way Aodh would be able to hide his marks even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 am

"You could start walking around sans clothes like I do," he suggested with a grin.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that." His hand ran down the man's bare back slowly.

His nails raked gently over the skin, drawing idle patterns on the small of the vampire's back. "Show everyone that you're mine, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 am

He chuckled softly and shook his head.
"I don't think that will be happening any time soon."

Aeker let out a contented sigh as Aodh scratched his back softly, he nestled his head into the crook of the man's neck.

"Now that's an idea, you wouldn't get jealous if I walked around bare? I hear there are many sexual deviants in the coven."
He tease softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 am

"Aye, very true."

He pursed his lips. He wouldn't enjoy other people ogling the vampire. As a rule he wasn't usually possessive over his lovers, but he liked Aeker. He wasn't just a sex partner like most of his other lovers had been.

"Being shirtless will just have to do."

He wondered what chances he'd have with confiscating all the vampire's shirts. Probably not a lot.

Last edited by Exorcist Aodh on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 am

A smirk spread across his lips as he leaned up to kiss Aodh softly.

"Jealous, possessive little lycan, you know I will use this against you now."

He replied with a chuckle and let out a sigh.
"I think I will keep covered until these have healed."

He replied, stroking the marks on his neck and back.
"Last thing I need is my sister's wrath."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 am

He returned the soft kiss, hand cupping one of the man's cheeks, fingers splaying out into the man's long silver hair.

"Aye, I know."

He arched a brow. "What's Kitty-Cat going to do?" What would the woman do? He kinda felt a little bad. They had been sort of unofficially dating and what he had just done was sort of unofficially cheating on her.

He ran a hand through his hair then groaned. "I probably have the worst case of sex hair ever." His hair was a mess beforehand with him constantly running his hands through it in frustration after having dealt with the other pack.

The sex didn't help the state of his hair, either.

"I hope we didn't mess up the couch too bad, Tony'll kill me," he chuckled nervously, running his hand through his hair, messing it up even further. Maybe having sex out in the open like that wasn't the best of ideas. His life wouldn't be worth living if he didn't pay up for the couch if they had damaged it in any way, shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 am

He shrugged his shoulders.
"To you? Nothing, probably a few snarky comments a bit of silent treatment.
Nothing out of the ordinary."

A nervous smile spread across his lips, his case would be a completely different matter.
"I wont get off so easily, Alexis takes great joy in punishing me when she gets the chance.
I doubt I will be around for the next few days."
He mutter softly before smirking at the wolf.

"I wasn't going to say anything but your hair looks like a bird's nest."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 am

He chuckled. "You have a sadistic twin, too, aye? poor bastard."

And yet he laughed. It was kind of amusing. "Usually my family punishments are a broken leg...or four." Especially when it was Lean.

He bowed his head, brushing his lips against Aeker's softly. "I'll protect you from the big bad kitty-cat."

His silver eyes turned to the heavens. "You would point it out, but I dont hear any offers to help sort it out." He arched a brow at the man. His thumb brushed over Aeker's cheek idly as he laid back, staring at the ceiling. He could sort his hair out later.

The Lycan chuckled softly. "Do you remember our parting words the last time we spoke." He paused for a second to grin widely down at the man. "I promised you a kiss of your own and you said you may have something or me in return. Guess you weren't bluffing, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 pm

"A woman and a sadist, best of both worlds."
He replied with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around the lycan's waist as he leaned into the strokes on his cheek, his chuckles dulling down to a soft purr.

"Knowing Alexis chances are she'll start by draining me to the point of paralysis."
He shuddered softly, he hated that, being stuck on the ground slipping in and out of consciousness, unable to move.

He kissed the man softly, his eyes slipping shut as he leaned his head back against his shoulder.
"What happens from there is anyones guess and I doubt even you could save me from her wrath. Such a small body can habour so much anger."

His eyes slid open as he looked up at the man, a smile gracing his lips as he nodded.
"Oh yes I remember, I wasn't going to forget that encounter, you'll find that I rarely ever lie. My threats are promises."
He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 pm

"And we're the ones that have her; aren't we lucky?"

His lips curled upwards slightly as he continued to stroke the man's cheek. He purred almost as much as a cat.

He winced. "Ooooh, that's gotta hurt." He'd never lost that much blood. He'd lost enough to get light headed and, on occasion, pass out. But never enough to lose the use of his limbs.

"...I actually think she may be more sadistic than my brother." He never thought the day would come when he had to say that.

His lip twitched in amusement. "Smaller people generally do. They make up for their size with mass amounts of emotion."

"I thought you'd flirt a little, not jump me in the middle of the living room," he chuckled. "You went above and beyond my expectations."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 pm

"Indeed, though I did try to warn you about her.
The pain of the blood loss is not as punishing as being trapped in your body until you recover enough to be able to walk.
Usually takes me a few days before I can stumble my way to a meal."

Aeker smiled and kiss the man's hand as he leaned further into his touch.
"I dread the day that I encounter someone who can rival my sister in that department."

He chuckled softly and looked up at the lycan.
"I aim to please."
He said wtih a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 pm

"But, naturally, I didn't listen because I thought you were being the over protective brother trying to stop us from seeing each other." He arched a brow and gave a cocky grin. "Perhaps jealous brother is a better description?"

He knew how little people could help when sadistic siblings decided they needed to be punished for something or another. So, he wasn't going to make any wild promises of coming to his rescue or stopping Alexis.

But, if he found him around - if Alexis hadn't been to discreet and left him somewhere obvious - he'd help him. Go get a blood bad for him or something. Perhaps not as helpful as he should be, but at least it was something.

"I don't know, Coilean has his bad days..." He shuddered. Coilean's bad days weren't fun. And he was always designated punching bag.

"You definitely pleased, céad-" He paused and pursed his lips. Would the man appreciate pet names? He was just so used to giving people pet names that he didn't usually put much thought into how they would deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Aeker chuckled and tangled his fingers in Aodh's hair.
"Protective, jealous, take your pick I am sure they would both be valid conclusions."

He smiled up at the older man and wiped some strands of hair out of his own face.

"I think most lycan's have their bad days, some more than others. Personally I would not want to be around of such days."
Coilean sounded just as bad as Alexis in that regard, heavens help anyone who was in the same room as the two of them on a bad day.

Aeker raised an eyebrow at Aodh as he cut off half way through his sentence.
"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:58 pm

"I think I'll stick with jealous; strokes my ego." He grinned down at the man.

His grin turned sheepish. "I'm the one with the record of bad days. I have them so often it'd be easier to count the good days." Aodh wasn't a very happy, nice person.

He liked banter and fighting and he was usually found in some form of bad mood.

His mind was on the same thing. He hoped that Alexis and Coilean never met when they were both in a bad mood. The results would be catastrophic.

"It's nowt." Pretend it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Aeker's hand reached up the stroke the lycan's cheek as he leaned up to kiss his throat softly.
"I didn't think your ego would need stroking, but I suppose I did take a little chip out of it."

He chuckled and eyed the man, shaking his head softly.
"That does not surprise me in the slightest, you need a better outlet for all the anger and energy."

"Nothing huh?" He questioned.
"Regardless, as long as we are both thoroughly pleased I can rest easy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment to breathe.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next