Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") Empty
PostSubject: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 am

Hideaki walked up to the gates of the mansion, a little hesitantly. This place, from what he could tell so far, was... odd. There was a strange mixture of scents which seemed to suggest that many different species co-existed. Whether in harmony or not was a different matter. From his previous experiences with other species, that was a hard thing to get right. But if it worked, then that was always a good thing he supposed.

But he was a little concerned that he might be walking into a deathtrap. He wasn't a particular fan of being ripped apart by vampires, as a rule.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Kenny was feeling quite content and full, all of her needs met and satisfied....for now

she was definately comfortable in this new life of hers, very glad for it

she had decided to go and explore a little more and found herself in the vestibule, which is where she found the new scent of a Lycan

wow....their pack would be growing a lot now

that was when she saw a sweet looking oriental that looked nervous and grinned

she was looking especially like a guy today, her flat chest bound flatter, wearing a loose white shirt, the collar undone and flicked up and sleeves rolled up, a pair of black slacks, and dark worker boots. on her wists she wore an array of bracelets of all kinds of colours and she had a cross around her neck, and several belts around her hips

she's even tied her long hair back in a loose pony tail

all in all, she was going for the suave smart casual, and pulled it off well

heya there. you knew here? she asked, her voice deepening to sound like a male's as well, and gave her best smile, trying her best to be charming and only a little flirty

she wasn't out looking for sex right then
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

He looked up as he saw a "man" approaching, sinking into a polite bow. "Good evening."

Straightening up, he looked the man over, more curiously than snobbishly. The scent said... incubus? Somehow, that didn't seem quite right, though he wasn't entirely sure why.

"Yes, I have just arrived."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:24 pm

ain't you polite *chuckle* mate, you don't have to do any of that with me. she said, keeping up the facade

and since you're new, i get the pleasure of saying she threw her arms out wide with a grin welcome fo Cacciatori di Sangue. salvation and shelter for all here she chuckled, winking at the little wolf

walking up to him, she bowed her head and then offered a hand

hey. i'm Kenny Svenhaugen. recently Turned. and you'd be? she asked, arching an eyebrow

this one seemed sweet, but kinda shy

it'd be a nice change from the heavily flirty of the place

it's refreshing
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

"I am?"

Hideaki cocked his head at the chuckle, frowning politely. Had he been especially polite? He thought he had been no more than usual.

This man seemed nice, but a little cocky. In all honesty, he found it a bit daunting. He wasn't especially confident himself, and other people's confidence often made him feel a bit boring in himself.

"Thank you. My name is Eda Hideaki... wait..." he corrected himself, switching his name to the Western way. "Hideaki Eda. I'm pleased to meet you, Svenhaugen-san."

Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

she smiled

or perhaps i'm just not a polite person by nature she mused, but shrugged it off

she chuckled as the little wolf corrected himself

agh, just call me Kenny. Svenhaugen is a name i only make those i'm not friendly with use. also, i'm familiar with how the Japanese say their names, Eda san. if i'm right, i can't really use your first name, and drop the honourifics, without seeming disrespectful, yeah? she asked, arching an eyebrow but yeah, good to meet ya to she chuckled warmly

nah, she wouldn't flirt with this one as he seemed waaaaay to shy to really deal with it.

she just wanted to be friends

her gaze softened, and her posture relaxed a bit so she wasn't as intimidating (being 6''3' is an intimidating height for many) and she lost the flirty edge to her grin, now just being friendly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")   どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you") Empty

Back to top Go down

どうぞよろしくお願いします。("Pleased to meet you")
Page 1 of 1