Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 am

He raised and eyebrow at Aodh.
"Yes but you did something for him to want to attack you, don't play innocent with me, I know you're the instigator."

He chuckled and kissed the wolf's pout again, he was so childish when he didn't get his own way, Aeker could not help but find it incredibly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 am

"I was bored and he was the only one to play with," he whined.

It wasn't his fault the pup had attacked, he was just trying to have a little fun and the pup had a different opinion.

He caught the Vampires lower lip in his teeth when he kissed him, sucking on the skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 am

He growled playfully as the lycan bit onto his lip, his hands reached up and stroked Aodh's neck.

The man was always so tempting that he had a feeling he would end up spoiling the wolf simply because he could not say no to him.

"Oh well, I'm awake now."
He smiled, nipping the wolf's lip before kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 am

He purred into the deep kiss, pushing himself up to hover over the man, hands braced either side of his head.

"Does that mean you'll play with me, Aeker?" he murmured softly.

The Lycan's lips began trailing down the vampire's neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 am

"Ich wollte schon mit dir spielen seit der letzten Nacht."
He purred the words into the lycan's ear as he kissed down his neck, tilting his head back to give the man more access to his neck.

His hands slid up to grip onto Aodh's hips, his thumbs stroking the wolf's sides.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am

"Das lasst uns spielen, céadsearc," he growled playfully against the vampire's neck. Perhaps it was odd to mix German and Irish, but he didn't care.

His hands ran through the vampires hair and he pressed up against him.

The Lycan's tongue laved over Aeker's neck, tasting the pale skin.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am

He smiled and pulled the man down by his hips, holding him firmly against him as his hands slid up the man's sides.

Aeker purred as the lycan licked his skin, gripping him by the back of the hair, pulling his head up and pressing his lips to his, kissing his deeply as his slipped through Aodh's lips, stroking his bottom lip in order to coax out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

His grip tightened on Aeker's hair and he gave it a little tug as his tongue pressed against the vampire's then ran over his teeth slowly.

The Lycan's hips ground against the vampires slowly as they kissed.

"Ich bin glücklich, ich fand einen so guten Spielkameraden," he growled softly into the vampire's ear before tugging at the lobe. "Der andere fehlte."
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:47 am

"Ich versuche, bitte."
Aeker let out a soft groan as Aodh's hips ground against his.
He pressed his hips up slightly in response, his hand sprawling out on the lycan's back, his nails scratching at the skin softly.

Other playmate? was he referring to the lycan earlier or an older lover?
He banished the thought and went back to giving Aodh is full attention, kissing the man's neck eagerly.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 am

"Sie müssen sich bitte," he purred, tugging at the man's earlobe.

His head tilted back when the man's lips touched his skin and he tugged at the vampire's hair again.

His hands abandoned their hold on the vampire's hair and smoothed over Aeker's chest, searching out the buttons of his shirt.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 am

Aeker purred softly, he loved seeing Aodh so eagerly expose his neck at his slightest touch. His lips trailed over the flesh, his tongue laved over the patch of skin that her had bitten into a couple of days ago.

He growled softly, the mark was no longer visible so he trapped the skin between his teeth and sucked on it until the skin darkened.
He slowly released it and kissed it gently.

Aeker smiled in the corner of his mouth as he felt Aodh trying to unbutton his shirt, he would keep wearing buttoned shirts just so the wolf was forced to undo them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 am

He only did it for Aeker. He hadn't exposed his net to Giacinto willingly and it took more than a few simple brushes of lips for him to offer his neck to Alexis. This... willingness to give the man his neck was odd. it almost scared him how easily he could be throwing his life away.

The Lycan gave a soft moan as he was marked, silver eyes sliding shut.

Aodh managed to undo three buttons before losing his patience and just pulling at the shirt, sending the rest of the buttons flying.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:16 am

Aeker kissed his mark on the man with a contented purr, he enjoyed claiming Aodh just as much as Aodh enjoyed claiming him.

His lips pursed slightly as the buttons of his shirt flew off.
"I'll scold you for that, later."
He promised as he smoothed his hands over the lycan's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 am

"Mhmm, if you can remember," he replied, nails scoring a path down the vampire's sides now the shirt wasn't in the way, hips pressing harder against Aeker's

"I still say you should start going around shirtless; it'd make this so much easier," he murmured, pushing the shirt over his shoulders.

He'd be tearing a lot more shirts in the same fashion if the vampire carried on wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 am

"I'll remember, that's not going to happen, I'll just starting wearing my jacket to spite you."
He replied with a grin, biting his own lip and hissing softly as the lycan's nails ran down his sides and his hips ground against him.

The jacket he was referring to would be a struggle for the lycan to get him out of, it was specially made for Aeker to accommodate long distance flight, it had that many buckles and was made of heavy duty material that even he would have trouble splitting.

He pushed his hips up against Aodh's, running his hands down the man's stomach and gripping the button of his pants, undoing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 am

"If you wear a jacket so I can't get at you, where are you going to get all your sex?" he asked, bowing his head to nip at the vampire's neck sharply.

I could always fuck him in his clothes... the Lycan thought idly as his hands descended to the slacks said vampire had on.

Aodh's hands wandered, hands finding the man's cheeks. His thumbs pressed under the man's jaw, hands sprawling along his cheeks as he guided Aeker's head back to offer his throat, lip descending on the pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 am

Aeker inhaled sharply as the Aodh's teeth bore down on his neck roughly.
"Went eight hundred years without sex, I think I would manage."
He chuckled softly.

Aeker stilled, tilting his head backwards obediently under the lycan's touch. His eyes slide shut as he felt the man's lips on his neck, his hands bundling in the bright orange hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 am

"How long can you go without my sex?" he asked in a whisper.

"Feeling me around you, my body against yours, hearing me cry out your name." His words were low and husky, lips still trailing over the vampire's throat.

His hands roamed the vampire's chest freely before trailing down to Aeker's slacks again. He made quick work of the button and zip.

"How long can you go without that?" he questioned softly before sucking a patch of skin into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am

He leaned into the lycan's touches on his chest and stomach.

Aeker went ridged as Aodh spoke, a soft shudder rippling through his body.

He opened his eyes, looking up at the man, his red eyes burning with unspoken desires.

"Don't do that."
He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 am

"Can you last without my touches?"

His silver eyes flashed when the met Aeker's, challenging him. When he was told not to do something, he did it.

"My lips against your neck, my tongue on your skin, my teeth leaving marks." He bowed his head to run his tongue over Aeker's skin, pressing a gentle kiss to the wet skin before his teeth set about leaving a mark.

He blew gently on the wet skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 am

His eyes narrowed.
Another growl rumbled in his chest, all the yearning from all his years without intimacy being brought to the surface by Aodh's teasing words.

His hips pushed upwards, grinding against the lycan's hips longingly, Aodh had him all worked up.

His hands spread across the man's pelvis before unzipping his pants.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:04 am

His lips quirked into a feral grin.

He was getting to the man. He liked knowing that.

"Can you do it, Aeker?" he murmured softly, lips trailing up to his ear.

The Lycan reached for one of Aeker's hands, guiding it beneath his shorts, guiding it beneath the waistband of his boxers and pressing the man's fingers to his entrance. He moaned softly, pressing back against the fingers, eyes sliding shut.

"Can you live without this?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 am

Aeker fell silent, his hand slowly caressing the man's backside.
Without hesitation he tore down Aodh's pants so they were bundled around his knees and flipped them, forcing his body between the older man's legs.

"No."
He growled his answer in against the man's ear before he grabbed both of Aodh's hands and pinned them on either side of his head, leaning down to kiss the man roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:17 am

Aodh made no sound of protest as his shorts were forcefully removed and their positions switched.

He grinned up at the vampire. He felt like he had wont that, though there was nothing to win. Aeker had made a passing threat and the wolf had riled him up to the point of snapping.

"Good."

He kissed the vampire back eagerly, shifting slightly to lean up into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am

He pulled away from the kiss, there would be no gentle kisses or touches tonight, not after Aodh had purposely riled him up to this point.
He pulled the man's pants off the rest of the way, throwing them onto the floor and gripping Aodh's hips.

He forced the man onto his stomach, gripping the back of his knees and sliding them forward so he had his chest and knees on the bed but his ass suspended in the air.

His right hand smoothed over his backside, stroking his entrance softly while his left sprawled out between the man's shoulder blades, pushing down so his torso could not jerk upwards in response to his next actions.

Aeker's right hand left Aodh's backside for a moment before slamming back down on it as he struck the man swiftly and forcibly on the backside, leaving a welting hand print on his right cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next