Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Teaching Felix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Teaching Felix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

"Do you want to change back now, or can you not bring yourself to part with the belly rub?"

Hideaki smiled. "I could rub your stomach when you're human, but somehow, I don't think it would have quite the same effect."

He was a little anxious about coaching Felix in his transformation back into a human when Aodh wasn't there, but he supposed that Aodh wouldn't be there all the time and there would be quite a few more painful transformations to come. And Felix would need to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

No I don't think it will be the same.
He laughed softly.

I suppose I can try.

He looked up at the man nervously, he was not looking forward to this if it was going to be anything like the last time.

I just think about my human form right?

That didn't sound too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

"Yes. You have to visualise yourself very clearly though."

It was a little harder than it seemed. It was hard to picture yourself in detail, to get a good perspective of what you looked like, rather than to imagine yourself more handsome or more ugly than you actually were.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am

Right, okay then.

He nodded and moved to lay on his stomach, this was going to hurt.
He sighed softly and closed his eyes trying to remember himself, every feature.

Sandy blonde hair that flicked in every direction and refused to sit neatly, broad shoulders, slightly tanned skin, the scar on his elbow from his skateboard accidents...

He remembered all of it in clear detail.

He winced as he could feel it setting in, the more he thought about how he had looked the more he could feel that aching that had been present when he first changed.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 am

His fingers continued to stroke through the fur soothingly. It wasn't going to be pretty, but he needed to keep Felix calm or he would stop visualising it.

"Keep focusing." he murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 am

He focused on one body part at my time, imagining his feet and legs, sure enough he could feel them changing, audible cracks of bones filling the air as his legs slowly began to change back.

Then his arms followed by his torso and face.
He whined and growled as his body continued to change back.

When his voice was back he let out a cry and curled into the fetal position, everything ached once again.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

He shuddered lightly, but continued to stroke the man's back soothingly as he transformed, taking his hand away to relieve the pressure as the bones cracked.

"It's ok." he murmured.

When Felix had fully transformed, he lay down beside him, stroking his side gently to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

Felix turned to face Hideaki and placed his hands on the man's sides and he crawled closer to him, hiding his face in against the man's chest.

"Thank you."

He murmured softly as he clung to him.
Hideaki didn't need to stay with him, but he did, he knew there must be other wolves in the world that would not be so gentle and patient with their pups.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 am

He blinked in surprise, freezing nervously. But eventually he smiled, flushing a little as he continued to stroke his pup's back tenderly, his other hand lacing through the blonde locks.

"You're welcome."

He wished that he could say more, but he got nervous at times like this. He was no good at communicating his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

Felix smiled softly as Hideaki stroked his back, even in this form he liked the gentle touches, it made a distraction from the aches and pains of changing.

"When can we go to the place where the rest of the pack lives? I want to find out if I need to look for a new place to stay, I was meant to be flying back to Sweden tomorrow."

He added, he had his hotel room for one more night, and since he was no longer leaving to go back home he needed permanent residence somewhere,
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

"Yes, of course."

He stood up, a little reluctantly, extending a hand to the younger wolf. "How are you feeling? Can you get up alright?"

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 am

Felix took his hand and got to his feet with a loud groan as his muscled protested the sudden movement.

He was shaky and exhausted but other than that he was alight.

"I'm okay, I have one hell of a headache though."
He replied, clutching his hand to his head.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 am

He helped Felix up, steadying his elbow as he stood, in case he should fall again.

"Yes, that does happen. Come inside, I'll get you a painkiller." He paused in thought. "Or four."

He guided him along, hand on his back.

"Did that feel slightly better that time? Or was it unnoticeable?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 pm

He smiled gratefully as Hideaki helped him up.

"You have no idea how good that sounds at the moment."

He said with a half hearted chuckle as he stroked his aching temples.

"Slightly, everything getting smaller doesn't hurt as much as everything expanding."

That is what had hurt the most when he had first changed, his organs and bones expanding, it stretched the skin and was simply agonizing.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm

"That's good." he smiled.

He knew it had taken him a little while to get used to the pain of changing. But after a long time, the pain had almost completely gone, and he was a lot tougher than he had been before. He had a much higher pain threshold now.

So it did have its advantages, in a strange kind of way.

"This way."

He led him along through the forest towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 pm

It was only now that Felix had noticed that he was completely naked, he had not thought about it until the pain from changing started to dull down.

He blushed deeply and covered himself, as best he could, with his free hand.

"I uh....I'm going to need some new clothes."
He mentioned with a nervous chuckle, he wasn't self conscious but at the same time he was exactly part of a nudist colony either, walking around in the woods naked wasn't exactly common for him.

Damn, he thought to himself, he had lost his favourite beanie in the process of changing and he doubted it was in one piece now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

He laughed softly. "You'll get used to it. After a while, you'll be changing so often that you don't have much patience with clothes."

Well, according to many other wolves, anyway. As a rule, he tended to prefer wearing clothes, since he was rather self-conscious. This only reason he wasn't now was because he had transformed in such a rush of anger that he hadn't thought through taking his clothes off first or getting new ones.

Now that Felix mentioned it, he felt a little insecure himself. He scratched his arm nervously.

"We'll have to wait until we get back to the mansion, I'm afraid. Don't worry about it, most of them have got used to seeing naked werewolves casually wandering around." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm

"I suppose, people must have a different mindset after living so long."

He'd been a lycan for half a day, of course he was still going to think like a human.

Though as long as no one was going to scold him for exposing himself he would be alright.
He relaxed a little and followed Hideaki through the forest, eager to get to the mansion for a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

"I don't think it's so different..." he trailed off. It might be, he supposed. He had been a werewolf for so long now that he couldn't really tell.

He continued to lead the way, glancing back at Felix from under his eyelashes shyly.

"Do you want to meet the rest of the pack when you get the the mansion, or sleep for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 pm

"I suppose I should meet the pack first, I can hold out on sleep for a little longer, I have a feeling that as soon my head hits a pillow I will be dead to the word for quite a while."

He replied with a soft chuckle, his body was sore and exhausted, he would be shocked if he did not sleep through tomorrow.

"Before we do that I'd really appreciate those pain killers and clothes first, my head is splitting and I'd rather not meet people naked."

He added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm

"Of course." he smiled. "We're nearly there now."

He hoped that his clothes would fit Felix alright. Felix was quite a bit taller than Hideaki, but hopefully they wouldn't be too small on him. It was better than nothing. Chances were, they were only going to get ripped anyway.

He would have to ask someone where the painkillers were.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 pm

He padded along behind the older wolf, more than eager to get to the mansion if there were pain killer and clothes.

Felix was surprised that he could see considered how hard his head was pounding.

"Thank god."
He replied with a sigh of relief, today had been tough but things were slowly looking up, when you got past the pain of changing and his increased temper, life really didn't have to change that much if he didn't want it to.

He may have obligations to the pack but at the end of the day he was still himself, he could still do everything he loved.

"Hey, Hideaki, if lycan's are real, what else is? I would be silly to assume only the werewolf mythology had truth to it."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

"Well, here we've got vampires, elves and necromancers sharing the place too, actually." He paused, thinking back to his first encounter with an inhabitant of the mansion.

"I spoke to a succubus... I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable about that, but I assume it's a variation of vampire... And there's probably other things in the wider world too, but I don't know much about that either."

He had spent most of his life with his pack, so he didn't know much about other species. Once or twice his old pack had run into a stray vampire, but he had never really met elves or necromancers before. It made him feel a little on edge.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

Felix shuddered softly, it was unnerving to think that you grew up with these stories being told that they were not real only to find out that they really were.

"That's a little unnerving.
What are they like? I don't think I fancy the idea of vampires being real.

Please tell me they are not like the stories and movies..."

Those blood sucking beasts had always been romanticized but when you thought about it, they were terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

He laughed quietly. The vampires he had encountered with his old pack had not exactly been the most friendly creatures in the world, but he hoped they would be different here. He hadn't met many so far, and he was a little apprehensive about it.

"Yes and no." he replied, biting his lip in thought. "Drinking blood, yes. Other things aren't so accurate."

He noticed the expression on the younger wolf's face and hurriedly added,

"But they won't hurt you. Werewolf blood is toxic to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Felix
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next