Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Don't balme JT if your horses get fat (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

Don't balme JT if your horses get fat (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Don't balme JT if your horses get fat (OPEN)   Don't balme JT if your horses get fat (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 am

A head of brunet hair bobbled down the pathway towards the stables. Jeremy was still exploring the mansion and decided he should explore the stables. Stables had horses and JT loved animals. He wasn't good with animals by far, often accidentally killing his pet fish as a child and squeezing the living daylight out of his friend's cats when he was still human.

He walked into the building, taking in the musty smell of fresh hay and dirt and looked around. He pulled out a apple he took from the kitchen after remember smelling horses when he first arrived. He wanted to feed the animals. His grandfather used to own a farm and JT would always feed the horses slices of apples as their wet mouth tickled his hands.

He sighed in content at the fond memory and pulled out a small carving knife from his pocket and began to cut the apple the best he could. He wasn't good with knifes as the cuts were jagged and he lost his line of cutting several times. He broke apart a piece that he had cut and walked towards a stallion. The horse whined, as if knowing he had something good.
Back to top Go down

Don't balme JT if your horses get fat (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1