Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Forgotten taste

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 am

Valora exited her room with Lilim, and just followed her senses.....

she could smell a pleasurable scent of fresh human blood from a live source.
Valora could tell her eyes were glowing bright red, but she forced them to go green again as she walked down the corridors and following the sweet scent. she wondered if it would taste as good as it smelt

her thirst was burning, and it made her forget about what she saw in the dungeons of her family's estate. she needed to feed. it had been too long. but she was in control enough that she would restrain herself from hurting or killing who she'd be feeding from. she wouldn't be like her family.

going down the corridors further, she eventually found the source of the delicious scent
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 am

This specific Blood Buddy was new here. Roaming the halls with nothing to do. She was a small girl despite her legal age. Short brown hair and light brown eyes. She wondered looking at everything in the mansion. She was defiantly enjoying her time here. She knew what she would be used for and didn't mind so long as she had a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 am

Valora felt her eyes zero in on the girl. she looked kinda cute

she walked silently down the hall towards the girl, and then suddenly appeared in front of her, smiling softly down at the girl.

well hello......who've we got here?

Valora felt the thirst spike as she heard the human's heart beat slowly accelerating.

don't worry....there's no need to be frightened.....i won't hurt you...

her voice held traces of the thirst in her tone...but her words were true. she wouldn't harm the girl.
looking at the girl properly, you could see she was quite mature, but was shorter than average. petite and really sweet looking. her scent was amazing as well. Valora had to control herself so her eyes wouldn't flash red, but she couldn't help the face her fangs were now showing
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 am

The girl frightened a bit. "H-hello" She smiled shyly "I-its ok... I thought my purpose here was to be a bit hurt" She touched her pointer fingers together looking up at the woman who approached her
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 am

Valora scoffed

hardly.....no one should be hurt during a feeding....you're human and fragile *backed the girl up to a wall and swept the girl's hair out of the way of her neck as she smiled reassuringly, even if her eyes began glowing red* the one's that voulenteer for feeding should be taken care of properly and respected.

Valora noted how the girl's neck was pale, emphasising the veins, and how there wasn't any bite marks. so this would be the first time anyone fed from the girl

she grinned

perfect

she put her hands either side of the girl's head and leaned in, grinning

and what may your name be my dear?

as Valora spoke, she traced the back of her hand down the girl's neck

Last edited by Valora Morgenstern on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

"A-anna" Annas face had began to turn red being approached by the woman. She found herself between her and the wall. She shuddered as her neck was touched.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 am

a small growl rumbled in her chest in appreciation. the name suited her.

that's a lovely name *leans in a bit and smells the sweet scent coming from her pulse point* and you're here as a blood donor for the Vampires here? how sweet...you're very brave....what if someone wants your blood too much and drains you completely?

Valora dragged the moment on a bit so the girl could relax a bit. she didn't want the girl to be so nervous

also, she didn't like the idea of this girl being fed from by others, but she let it slip....that was the girl's job she imagined

she couldn't restrain herself and put a light kiss over the girl's pulse
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 am

"Then..." Anna looked way a bit allowing more room for Valora if she pleased. "I guess I will have served my purpose." The girl smiled lightly as she felt her neck being kissed, it was almost comforting.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 am

Valora growled quietly in response

life is important....treasure it. no point in wasting it.

growling again quietly, she pulled Anna against her, nuzzling her neck slightly
she couldn't hold back anymore. her throat was burning and thirst begging to be quenched.

carefully, gently, she tilted Anna's head a little more to the side, and carefully bit into the soft flesh of her neck, her pupils dilating as the blood ran onto her tongue, and began drinking from the girl as she hugged the body close to support her, an arm around the girl's waist and a hand on her head. she didn't wouldn't hurt the girl and tried to make is as pleasurable as possible
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 am

Anna took her words to heart with a slight smile. Anna breathed out a small flowy moan as her neck was bit into. She did her best to fight against her instincts the squirm and panic as she was bit. She gladly embraced the women back to stabilize herself; one arm around her upper back and the other in the smooth groove of her curved figure.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 am

Valora had missed the taste of fresh real blood from a healthy human....it had been too long. the liquid was like cool silk on her burning and harsh throat as she drank slowly, making barely audible gulping noises as she swallowed the warm blood almost greedily, but in a controlled manner, keeping herself in check

she felt the girl's arms go around her and let the girl lean back against the wall so she was fully comfortable as she drank from her.

the blood was sweet, but not overly so. it had a nice sharp and fresh taste to it.

it was perfect.

eventually, she paused to mumbled tell me when to stop...when you feel really light headed....i don't want to kill you

with that said, she gently latched back on, running her hand up the girls back to her shoulders and pressing her closer, blood dripping down the corner of Valora's mouth
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 am

"But I'm already light headed for a different reason" Anna blushed bright red despite the fact she was being drained of blood. No normal person ever comes to a mansion full of vampires without seeking some sort of pleasure from being bit. Rather it be just the pain feeling swell or for a simple pain.. fetish~.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

she grinned against Anna's neck before pulling away and continued to smile

really now *raises an eyebrow and chuckles, running her hand back down the girl's back and hoisting her up and letting the girl wrap her legs around her waist* well then, let me know if you want anything *she purred before kissing the girl on the mouth and trailed back down to her neck again to finish feeding as her hand came down from Anna's head and trailed down to her leg that was secured around Valora's waist*

the girl had such smooth skin and Valora couldn't resist licking up the girl's neck, feeling her shiver under the touch. she let her hand trail back up the girl's thigh again, pushing the skirt up and just feeling the smooth and young flesh under her palm as her other hand rested against the girl's hip, Valora holding the girl against the wall
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 am

Annas face got even more red" He-hey~" She giggles and squirmed a bit. "N-not in the hall" She smiled slightly flustered at her situation
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 am

she growled quietly, smirking against the girls neck

don't worry.....no one will come down here.....trust me.....these corridors are never used by the others often.

pulling away from feeding, as she'd had enough and din't want to drain the girl further, she began kissing up Anna's neck, licking the small puncture wounds. her hand trailed further under the skirt as the one resting on Anna's hip trailed up her torso and along the girl's chest as she nuzzled the other side of the girls neck and kissed it lightly

your blood is wonderful....sweet and fresh with a sharpness.....perfect *kisses Anna's neck again, then her jaw, then sealed her lips over the girls again, her eyes now back to a deep green as she stared into the girl's deep brown ones*

her thirst had been fully sated, but the blood lust soon turned into something more carnal, and her hand trailed back down, only to slip under the girl's shirt

like i said....tell me when to stop *she looked at the girl with piercing eyes that were like blades, but didn't aim to hurt the girl or make her uncomfortable* i won't know when i make you uncomfortable unless you tell me....i'm not a mind reader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgotten taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten taste   Forgotten taste Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten taste
Page 1 of 1