Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

ya miss me Darling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

ya miss me Darling? Empty
PostSubject: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am

Kenny was ready to treat Gia

she had disappeared for about a week, simply exploring the place and looking around the city and seeing things around the outskirts, just testing out her new life as a vampire

now she was back and fully comfortable with what she was now, her senses evened out and sharp as razors, and feelings stronger than ever

however....she was very unsatisfied

no human was as good a fuck as Gia, so she'd gone a week without sex. the humans were shit as their touches were light and they had too many boundaries

she was currently in Gia's room, adjusting her tight leather trousers that showed off her legs and ass perfectly, acting like a second skin and the leather having a few tears in all the right places. she was also wearing a grey longsleeved shirt, her fingers and thumb through the holes, over a black skin tight cropshirt.

she was busy adjusting her hair into a low pony tail with a single lock plaited and having silver beeds woven into the hair like she used to when she was a girl in norway, sticking to traditions.

that and it looked kind sexy

applying some eyeliner, she spoke to gia as she stared into the vanity

"i'm raelly sorry for disappearing on you like i did. but i wanted to test a few things. now i'm back and i'm gonna fill in my promise, okay?

she wanted access to her stuff again....Gia had changed the lock
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 am

Giacinto laid out on the bed, staring at the woman silently as she got herself ready.

She was not amused.

Kenny had promised her good sex then left for a week.

The Succubus was not the happiest person around at the moment. And her dull facial expression showed that off perfectly.

She was planning on being as difficult as she could be tonight, just to show the woman how unamused she was. The first thing she was going to be difficult with was getting ready to go out.

Giacinto lay completely nude on the bed, arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 am

Kenny sight quietly and whimpered as she put her eyeliner down

she still looked like a complete dude

this....is gonna be one looooooooooooooooooooooooonge night......

she looked over to see a rather indifferent looking Gia and whimpered again before sighing heavily and rolling her eyes

yeah...a long one..

Gia was going to be very very very.....very very very difficult

she went over to the wardrobe, and looked through the range of clothes before deciding to pull out a knee length dress that was black and white stripped, a air of black fishnet stockings with holdups, lace up mid calf boots left baggy, a pair of black leather gloves and a light crop jacket over the top

she knew Gia wouldn't get dressed by herself and so forced the woman into the outfit, being merciless and making sure the woman was fully clothed minus the underwear

she then picked up the woman and put her in a chair near the vanity and began working on Gia's makeup

you're so difficult sometimes..... she muttered as she riffled through the make up
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 am

Giacinto laid silently, acting a complete dead weight as Kenny dressed her.

She wasn't going to make any of this easy for the woman.

The Succubus pouted and crossed her arms over her now clothed chest when Kenny picked her up and carried her to the vanity.

She stuck her tongue out in disgust when Kenny rifled through make up. She hated the stuff. She only wore it when she had to. She preferred going au natural - as a Succubus she was pretty enough without make up to do that.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 am

Kenny rolled her eyes and only picked up a dark grey eyeliner, putting some at the corners of the woman's eyes and smudging them so they were smokey and mysterious and making her absolutly drop dead gorgeous

if it wasn't for years of perfecting control, she would have jumped the woman with how sexy she looked

she then teased up the woman's hair into a scruffy and loose bun, leaving her hair in tight curls and having locks spill from the stop of her hair

stepping back she admired her handy work

"right. we're going out to the club, one that i know you don't own. it was part of the reason i disappeared. but yeah, and i'm going to fuck you in the middle of the dance floor while trying not to be seen by anyone" she said, adjusting her outfit slightly "and if you want it, i need you to be at least a touch co-operative and walk with me to the club, or you won't be getting anything from me and i'll find a way to get my stuff out of your dungeon" she said simply

she would do this the hard way if she had to
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 am

"Good luck with that," she murmured softly.

Kenny had no idea where the key was and Giacinto wasn't sharing the location willingly.

She did stand, however.

Giacinto liked going to clubs that weren't owned by her. She liked to see her competition and know what she was up again. Comparing her clubs to others was a past time that she'd never pass up.

And if she got some sex in the process, she wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 am

she chuckled lightly at Gia's muttering

the woman didn't know she was neat with a hairpin in locks

she had plenty of practice from getting out of cells when caught in the act of her work, and also getting into locked bedrooms of hotels

glad to see some form of co-operation my dear. i'm sure you'll like this. this club is a little different from yours. plenty of fresh blood. also, it's a nice gothic rave club. don't know how it works, but it does. pretty fun down there as well. i even spotted a few peripheral vamps and the likes that simply drift in on occasion to look for new meat to eat. she said, helping Gia to her feet and leading her out of the room
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 am

"Catania's the hotspot of supernaturals in Sicily."

Any and all types of supernatural creatures flocked to the large city. It made things both easy and difficult for her at times.

For now things were fine. Her coven was fine and there were no troubles to deal with.

"Where is this club?" she asked curiously as the two of them made their way down to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 am

Kenny grinned and nodded

aye. so it seems. i've never come across as many sUpernaturals as i have here she agreed and guided Gia over to a beautiful BMW K 1600 GTL in black and chrome

it was a touring bike with some extreme speed and power, but was also efficient and looked sexy as fuck

she handed Gia a helmet and jacket before pulling on one herself

dear, you'll find out she chuckled, swinging her leg over the seat of the bike and gestured for Gia to sit behind her
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 am

Giacinto arched a brow when a helmet and jacket was passed her way.

"Taking human safety measures, are we?" She only did that when she was going out during the day. Humans had far too many rules on safety.

But she pulled the jacket on and slid the helmet down over her face.

She straddled the bike behind the woman, arms sliding around her waist.

"Have you got everything you want?" Giacinto didnt like heading back to the mansion if someone forgot something. If they didnt have it on them, they didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 am

Kenny rolled her eyes

yes mother. i have, and we are. the coppers are a bit tight around the area we're goin. something to do with the Mafia deciding to kick up a little she explained, starting up the enging and grinning at the sound

revving, she quickly fishtailed the bike around to face out of the garage and set out at high speed, controlling the bike with an expert hand

she had traveled everywhere on the bike, the scent of different countries still clinging to it, and she loved it

she knew this bike inside and out like the back of her hand

she raced through the streets with practiced ease, slaloming around the traffic and around the bends

Kenny then began darting down ally ways for shortcuts and narrowly avoided several civilians, but didn't glance back as they were quickly out of view

eventually, they made it to a club called Blood Diamond

it was an expensive club that was kinda cushy and served some of the best drinks and followed the Goth-Rave idea flawlessly

all in all, the club was pretty seamless and had been attracting a lot of Gia's clinets

getting off the bike, she took off her helmet and switched to her 'man voice'

she would be playing boyfriend that night

what you think? she asked, gesturing to the buliding filling with all kinda of people
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 am

"Urgh, Mafia."

Giacinto had never really gotten on with the Mafia. She liked to do things her own way with her own methods. Those methods generally strayed outside the bounds of both the law and the Mafia.

She was the bigger evil there; the Mafia steered clear of her when she was doing something.

Giacinto eyed the club with an expert's eye.

"It's pretty popular." With people she knew. A lot of these people frequented her bars. Was it a new club or was it just becoming popular?
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

Kenny snickered and gathered the riding gear

club is old, but it's had a bit of a spruce up. before it was known as Diamond in the Rough. was a bit of a dive after the origianl boss started loosing it a little. then he died and it was taken over by some young kid who knows his stuff about business. he's git his fingers in a few pies, and dabbles with Supernatural connections. Kid's linked and has a whole spider's web. this one has his head on straight. withmany today, you gotta appeal more to the younger ones with fresh ideas. she recited from memory, her face somewhat blank as she spoke and eyes dead

she then looked down at Gia, slinging an arm around her shoulders and grinned, going back to normal

i'm good at recon. now lets go inside. there's a wicked dancefloor that i plan on fucking you on, right in the center of everyone she snickered and began guiding Gia in
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 am

"It's doing pretty well for itself considering it nearly went tits up, then."

She leaned against Kenny with a doting smile, playing the perfect 'girlfriend' act for the public.

The Succubus leaned up to press a kiss to Kenny's cheek. "Fuck me hard," he ordered in a soft purr, pressing herself against the woman's side.

This was going to be an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Kenny eyes Gia suspiciously....she was never this compliant

shrugging it off, she simply enjoyed that Gia was being a little nice and lead her inside

she chuckled at what Gia said and kissed her on the end of the nose

of course she rumbled in a low purr before simply walking past the Bouncer

the guy owed her......a lot

the man shifted nervously as Kenny gave him a half lidded gaze, dark grey eyes smoldering dangerously

the man cleared his throat and looked the other way

she snorted softly...she was barely trying

inside the club, there were plenty of people packed into the building, loud tasteful club music pumping with everyone dancing and drinking

i kinda like this place actually. i can smell all the fresh blood1, that and it's ncie and crowded. it's a goot opportunity to fuck you in public and see if we can do it without being see she snickered as she pulled the other to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, its got good music."

The playlist here was strikingly similar to playlists she had in some of her clubs. Not that she minded, she liked the music. The DJ definitely had good taste.

"Maybe we can drag a girl to a hotel with us later for a meal." Bed and breakfast, excuse the pun.

Giacinto followed the woman onto the dance floor willingly. She'd play for now. Things'll get difficult soon, though.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

aye. it has she murmured

her eyes were zooming around the room, taking in all the different sights and making a mental map of the area and the people in it, having learnt to use her senses and memory to single out details and file them in order of importance, geting rid of useless details, and stowing away anything that may be of use

her eyes were sharp and focused as she guided Gia to the bar, her arm moving from the woman's shoudlers and down to her waist, letting her fingers idly trace patterns

waving over the barman, she ordered GIa's brandy and got some SoCo herself

mmmm. sounds like a plan for later. but we'll simply have to wait and see what happens, won't we? she said, looking down at gia as they sat on the stools and chuckled

she finished off completely mapping out and documenting everything she saw, heard, smelt, and tasted

right, so, are we gonna fuck right in the middle of the dance floor, or do you want to do it against a wall? either way, i'm going to make sure you're noisy she snickered

she didn't want to be seen, that was part of the game, but she wanted to make this a real challenge and have fun
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Giacinto slid up onto a barstool.

She took a long swig of her brandy when it was set in front of her then purred lowly. They had good alcohol, too. Possibly on par with hers.

She may make this a permanent haunt if things go well.

"Your call. What's your preference?" She could do either quite happily. Wall or dance floor; she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 am

Kenny Purred.

Oh how she'd missed Gia.

Everyone else always had restraints...Gia didn't.

They could experiment and have fun.

"Well then. Dance floor it is. Shall we?" she asked, arching an eyebrow and leaning in close, her lips only a breath's distance from Gia's.

Kenny held out her hand to the woman before her, her grin wicked and eyes practically glowing in the Club's lights

she was going to fuck this woman senseless and make it so no one noticed

"My little Temptress.....you're going to get the screwing of your life" Kenny purred, the tenor in her voice low enough to rumble through Gia's core.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 am

Giacinto downed the last of her brandy and set the glass down on the bar.

The woman grinned at her fledgling, leaning forwards to feather her lips against Kenny's gently.

She set her calloused hand into Kenny's, red eyes flashing dangerously.

"I am, am I? Better not disappoint then."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 am

Kenny chuckled promisingly.

"While I was away....I learnt a few new....Tricks I guess you could say. You'll like 'em. Kenny purred, murmuring into Gia's ear and making her lips brush the lobe before nipping at it.

First she wanted to get the woman aroused and a little breathless before she tried any new Tricks on the woman, wanting her to really feel everything that Kenny did to her.

"You're a Sadomasochist, yeah? I swear you'll enjoy it, min kjære." she snickered and dragged Gia to the dance floor, easily falling into the beat as she pulled the woman closer, and snaking her arms around Gia's waist.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:51 am

"New tricks, aye?"

Now that sounded interesting.

Her eyes slid shut and she gave a quiet purr as her earlobe was nipped. Now this was going to be very interesting.

"Oh, will I?" she purred lowly, pressing against Kenny as her arms slid around the woman's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 am

Kenny snickered and nodded

"Ja." Was all she purred to Gia, her hand slipping down to the woman's ass and groping it shamelessly before letting her hands travel lower to the thighs as she made their hips move in sync.

Kenny's eyes were full of mischief as she looked down at Gia.

Leaning down, she bumped their noses together briefly before delving straight into a passionate kiss.

God, she'd missed this woman a lot.

At least with Gia she could get a proper Kiss and have a good time.

Without awaiting permission, she pushed her tongue past Gia's lips and instantly began the battle for dominance; bringing one of her hands up to caress along Gia's jaw line, down her neck and down the front of Gia's chest, hr nails scraping the skin
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 am

"Good."

She liked the promise of pleasure. And she'd be very disappointed if she didn't get it now.

Her hips moved in perfect unison with Kenny's as she pressed closer to the woman.

She returned the kiss with a low moan.

Yes, she was going to enjoy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am

Her nails hooked over the top of Gia's dress, pulling it slightly lower so Kenny had access to lower he mouth from Gia's lips, to her Jaw, nipping at it, going lower to her neck, licking up it, and down to her collar bones, sucking and biting the skin over them before finally reaching her destination of Gia's breast, biting quite harshly into the soft flesh.

Opening her mouth, her tongue dipped under the neckline and ran over Gia's nipple, teasing it slowly

While she did this, her hands decided to wander.

One hand went up to Gia's hair, fisting it and tugging it while her nails scrapped against her scalp; the other hand trailed down to one of Gia's thighs, gripping it in a vice like hold as she continued to make their hips move together.

Every movement was far more fluid and stronger than before, now that Kenny was comfortable in her skin again, now comfortable with being a Vampire.

She was sure of every movement and what to make harsh and what to make soft.

She hadn't forgotten anything about the things she mapped out on Gia, all her sweet spots, and aimed to hit every one of them,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? Empty

Back to top Go down

ya miss me Darling?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next