Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 am

She giggled softly.

The woman grinned a little. "I'm not that scary...am I?" Her eyes widened innocently. Moe wasn't a scary person...on the outside. But on the inside she was and its the inside that really counts.

Moe made an indignant noise in the back of her throat. "You made a rookie error and crept up on me; I'm not to blame for that."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 am

yes. yes you are mrs Red Bud she said plainly, giving a deadpan stare

she laughed though

aye. that i did. but your amazing reflexes tended to that. speaking of which, i got some good intel on the Cold Bounty. an old Contact suddenly decided to fork over some information for a bit of cash. but it seems only me you and Zeke will be able to take this on...the others seemed to have disappeared, and only you two are the two i fully trust to cover my back Taylor said, finishing off the braid and beginning another one

"Contact has told me that we'll be facing a Norwegian Ridgeback. very rare, and without its mother to raise it properly, it's gone feral. it's not something that can be saved...and it's highly dangerous as well. got the world hottest set of flames. enough so that it melts rocks... Taylor explained, still keeping the easy air as she continued to play with Moe's hair, but had a zing of electricity and excitement shoot through her

she was eager to start a proper hunt, even if he wanted some RnR....but she hear the bounty on this one increased as well
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am

Moe gave a relenting half shrug. Okay, she was scary. She could deal with that.

The Hybrid's eyes glittered excitedly. She had almost forgotten about the Cold Bounty.

"Only the three of us?" Would that be enough?

A shiver ran down her spine. The Norwegian Ridgeback was a beautiful dragon. It was a shame they'd have to kill it. "We'll have to think long and hard about how to go forth with it, then..."

She pursed her lips. How would they defeat a Norwegian Ridgeback by themselves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

Taylor nodded

Hellsing is completely out of the question and i don't trust him at all....and i think something has changed with him...i can't sense a dark malaciousness anywhere....or at least...his any way. doc's disappeared.....and so has the little lady vampire. i can't trust those that disappear....and i also trust out abilities. it'll be hard...yes....but i'm sure we'd be able to handle it. granted, we're going to get some wounds, but we'll come out alive and with really full bank accounts. i won't have it any other way. my will power has been what's kept me going for so long, so it'll get me through this

she sighed havily....she dind't want to kill the dragon. it was rare and beautiful...but it was a lost cause now. no hope for it to be safe

it had to go
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Moe nodded softly.

"We'll have to train together. I'll try and dig up some more information on them soon."

She pursed her lips. "I'm not doing this for the money, Taylor. I'm doing this because it interests me." An MO of Moe Aka; she only took jobs that interested her, the money she got was a bonus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Taylor nodded and stopped braiding Moe's hair.

"Aye. We do need to train. I need to work on elemental use and hand to hand some more. My marksmanship is flawless and doesn't need working on. But Hand to Hand still needs a little work." Taylor murmured.

Taylor couldn't help but smile, though, at Moe's comment.

"Same here really. i've already got a very hefty sum in my bank account. I've never really had to pay for anything, to be honest, as I never really stayed in one place, and almost never satyed at a house or anything because i could be tracked easier then. she chuckled

Taylor was in Bounty Hunting as Blue Sparrow for the sheer thrill of it all. She loved the Hunt and the tracking of her prey.

She didn't care how primal it was...it was satisfying at the end of a successful hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3