Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I'm Ready

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Moe flitted around the kitchen, smiling brightly and humming to herself.

She set two plates at the table then looked up at the clock hanging on the wall. Seven o'clock sharp. same time she always set dinner out.

Tonight she had made something a little different from the pies and stews she usually made. Tonight was a special occasion.

The plates were graced with very bloody steaks; one almost half the size of the large serving plates she used and the other a much smaller portion. Zeke's plate was trimmed with home made chips and hers had rice.

The Hybrid leaned back against the counter as she waited for her husband to show.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Zeke ran toward the house, pulling his shirt over his head, be had been out during the day messing around with the younger wolves of the pack and training like Aodh had told him.

"Shit." He cursed as he looked up to the moon, he was cutting it close, Moe would scold him if he was late for dinner, she didn't care what he did all day as long as he was home at night.

He rushed through the door, skidding through the hallway quickly.
"I'm not late I swear!"
He said defensively as he made his way into the kitchen and checked the clock, 7:01pm, close one.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 pm

She smiled and giggled softly as she shook her head.

"Don't trip," she warned as she pulled out her chair and sat down.

The woman smiled up at Zeke brightly as she motioned for him to sit and start eating. She wanted to get dinner over quickly before they talked.

"Itadekimasu."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Zeke moved to the sink and washed his hands quickly before sitting down at the table.
A grin spread across his face as he saw what Moe had served for dinner, steak and chips, his favourite.

"Evening love."
He muttered as he shoved a chip into his mouth, purring happily as he ate it.

"This is amazing."
Eagerly he picked up his fork and knife and cut into the steak, placing a rather large piece into his mouth, he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 pm

"I thought you may like something other than stew or pie tonight."

She smiled softly as she cut herself a small piece of steak and chewed it slowly. The difference in the way the two of them ate was comical. Moe ate with all the refined grace of a noble and Zeke...not so much.

"How was your day?"

Ordinary small talk now; big news after they had eaten.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Zeke shrugged softly and he finished eating the food in his mouth, as far as table manners went at least he didn't talk with his mouth full.

"Uneventful, picked on some pups, went for a run and went to the gym to work out."

He gave off an air of being lazy but in reality Zeke was always doing something, he didn't like just laying around unless he was exhausted from physical activities.

"You?"
He asked, popping another chip in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

She shook her head. "Poor pups."

Between her uncle and her husband, no pup was ever going to be able to have any peace in the mansion.

Moe swallowed a mouthful of rice. "Nee-chan came to visit and we talked for a while. But apart from that, nothing much has happened."

She cut another piece of steak.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Zeke snorted softly and shook his head.
"Someone has to put them in their place, and your uncle is practically nocturnal at the moment."

He smiled at her cheekily as he cut up another piece of steak and placed it in his mouth.

He loved picking on those younger and smaller than him, he wasn't as bad as Aodh when it came to riling them up but he did like giving them a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm

She shook her head with a soft giggle.

"Invite me next time, you get all the fun picking on the pups." She was Mother Hen of the pack, but she did enjoy picking on the pups occasionally.

She raised another piece of steak to her mouth with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

He smirked and nodded, quite liking the idea of his wife being the shit out of some pups that underestimated her.

"Will do, I'd like to see the look on their faces when you drop them to the ground in seconds."

He chuckled and smiled at her, that was one thing he was grateful for, he rarely had to worry about Moe's safety, she could easily take on anything that stood in her way.

He purred contentedly as he continued to eat his chips, these were so much better than the ones you get at take-out joints.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"I woudn't do that right away."

She shook her head, a little grin curling her lips. "I'd let them thin they have the upper hand first, play damsel in distress, then shock them for all they're worth with my fighting ability."

Much like Alek, she enjoyed playing with her foe first.

Moe sighed, smiling fondly. "Someday I'm going to mistake you for a cat with how often you purr."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Zeke cut another large chunk of streak and chewed on it contently as he shook his head at Moe.

"I don't think I should let you near the pups, you'll scare the poor bastards off."

He chuckled softly, making short work of all the food on his plate, he never could resist a nice bloody steak and having a pile of chips with them had him in heaven.

He sat back in his chair and patted his stomach happily.

"Only your cooking could have me purring like that."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm

She gave him a wide-eyed 'innocent' stare. "Me? Scare people off? Never. You're the scary one of the two of us."

Well, he was the one that looked the scariest. Moe rarely looked scary. She preferred playing on the mind instead of physically inducing fear.

The woman stood and collected the plates, scraping the remains of her dinner in the bin as per usual then dumping the plates in the sink. She'd wash them later.

Moe flitted towards the freezer, pulling out a tub of ice cream and setting it on the counter. She set about filling two bowls with the sweet and smirked to herself at his last comment.

"I dont know, you were giving off a very similar purr last night and it wasn't my cooking you were eating then."

Her little smirk morphed into a bright smile as she set a bowl of ice cream in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm

"I may be more intimidating to look at, but I know there is true danger lurking behind those pigtails and lace dresses."

He smiled at her and shook his head, his wife could be frightening on a full moon, he'd seen that first hand.

Zeke stiffened slightly and then smirked, trying to hold back a snicker at what his darling, sweet little wife had just said.

"Fair point, should I widened that statement by saying that you're the only person that can make me purr like that."

He added, grinning up at her as he gripped the spoon.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 pm

"Only if I'm rubbed the wrong way." She was a very sweet, happy woman otherwise.

She ran her fingers through Zeke's hair with a small smile before bowing to give him a soft kiss.

"That sounds much more accurate."

She sat down and spooned some ice cream into her mouth, sucking on it slowly.

"There's something we need to talk about after we're done." She wanted to tell him now - she had been holding herself back since he skidded into the kitchen - but she didn't want him to choke on his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

He took a spoonful of ice cream and hummed happily looking back at Moe and tilting his head softly.

"Oh?"
He asked, taking another spoonful and eating it eagerly.

"If I am in trouble I would like to start of by saying that it is all Taylor's or Aodh's fault, I knew nothing about it."

In all honesty there was nothing he could be in trouble for but in the occasion that he was in trouble, he decided to always blame Taylor or Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 pm

She giggled softly and shook her head.

"You can blame Taylor for this one, but you're not in trouble."

Her lips quirked upwards as she swallowed a second spoonful. "But I have a feeling you'd rather kiss her than beat her because of this."

Her eyes turned to the window and she gave a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 pm

"What is it?"

He asked, swirling the ice-cream around in his bowl before taking another spoonful.

"I promise to try and refrain from kissing her."
He chuckled and grinned at Moe cheekily, he was eager to hear it if it wasn't about him being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm

"Not until we've finished."

She swallowed another mouthful then nudged her half-full bowl towards her husband. "Well, not until you've finished."

Moe ran her tongue over her lips the stood. "Just dump them in the bowl. We can wash up later."

She bent to kiss him softly then padded towards the living room. "Come and find me when you're done, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Zeke didn't need telling twice, quickly he devoured his own portion and made his way through the rest of Moe's, it was a rarity that she made him wait for news so he was eager to find out what had happened.

Once he had finished he licked his lips and placed the dishes in the the sink.

He had a quick glass of water and made his way into the living room, padding over and slumping onto the couch.

"So what was it that you were going to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Moe curled against her husband's side when she slumped onto the couch.

She leaned up to kiss his cheek the grasped his hand.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip as she guided his hand to press against her stomach. "I'm ready," she murmured softly.

She was ready to have children of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 pm

He looked at her for a moment after she spoke, brows inching together slightly, his eyes glanced down at his hand on her stomach.

Ready?....huh.....oh!

"Ready...for pups?"
He asked as he turned to her, his voice was caught in this throat but he managed to get the words out.

"Moe are you sure, not long ago that thought had you in tears, if it's because of the pressure from everyone else I've already told you that we can wait."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

He was...trying to dissuade her?

She flinched and looked down. Did he not want them?

She had thought... The woman shook her head gently and pulled away from the man, standing up.

Moe raised a hand to cover her face as she walked across the room, trying to stop her body from shaking.

Where was the overjoyed reaction she had hoped for? She had thought he'd jump up yelling in joy. Smile, laugh, kiss her - anything. Not tell her that they could still wait because she had given into peer pressure.

Moe wasn't the type to give into peer pressure when it came to big things like this. This was life changing. If she didn't truly want pups with her whole being, she wouldn't have said she was ready.

She pushed open the door to their bedroom and slumped down onto the bed, pulling a cushion close as her body shook with a sob.

She had opened up and said she wanted pups - that was something big for her, she had been adamant about not having pups for nearly two and a half centuries - and he hadn't given a reaction anywhere close to what she had wanted. She felt rejected. If he questioned her about her decision, did he not want pups?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Zeke sat completely stunned as Moe moved away and retreated to their bedroom, did she think he didn't want pups?..shit..
He got to his feet and called after her as she walked off.

"Moe...Sweetheart...."

He rushed to her as she lay down and sobbed, he grabbed her and pulled her in against his chest as he sat up on the bed, she could try to push him away as much as she wanted, it wasn't going to happen.

"Darling don't cry." He muttered, stroking her back as he held her close.

"I didn't make what I meant clear, more than anything in this world I want to have pups with you.

I want us to have the family that we have always wanted, but when I saw how you reacted to everyone mentioning children I pushed what I wanted aside because you weren't ready.

I was just scared that you were rushing into this because it's what I want.

I...I just couldn't stand it if you did get pregnant and resented me for doing it to you later because you weren't sure about this."

He placed his hand under her chin and tried to coax her into looking at him.

"Moe, look at me, I want to have children, and if you are a hundred percent sure that you are ready, so am I."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

The Hybrid jerked away from him with a cry as he pulled her against his chest.

She didn't want to be around him at the moment. She needed to calm down before she could face him again.

Moe struggled against him for a good couple minutes before she just collapsed against him, burying her face in his chest and sobbing loudly. She clung to him, nails biting sharply into his skin.

Her body shook violently as she tried to calm her sobs and listen to what he was saying.

She looked up at him through her lashes when his fingers hooked under her chin.

Her eyes were bright and glassy with tears and her cheeks were flushed and streaked with tears.

"H-hontōni... ?"
________
R-Really...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm  Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready   I'm  Ready Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Ready
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-